"I want to feel the rain; I want to feel the coldness of the wind. I want to forget!..."

All My Heart

play this ~~> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQDVSzZ8YSg

After 35 minutes, they reach the place where kyuhyun wants to go. It is a cemetery. Yuri doesn’t have any idea of what they are doing in the cemetery until kyuhyun puts down the flowers into a lapid in front of them.

Yuri: Oppa?! What are you doing? Why did you put down these flowers?

Kyuhyun: Yuri? Do you still remember her?

Yuri: Who?

Kyuhyun: The one who is inside the coffin and in the lapid. You don’t remember her? Haha! How could you remember her, you’re still child when she saw you.

Yuri: She? Who is that?

Kyuhyun: Look the name in the lapid, She’s Park Shin-ye, my girlfriend who died 7 years ago because of her brain tumor. It was already at third stage when I know. She didn’t say it to me because she doesn’t want me to worry about her illness *tears starts to fall down*

Yuri: *comforting kyuhyun* Shhh! It’s okay oppa, its okay.

Kyuhyun: No~! It isn’t. It is not yet okay for me until now. I…I still love her w-w-with all my mind, with all my soul and with all my heart *crying* the 7 years was already passed but my love? It isn’t. It isn’t.

Yuri: Is love will never end even the one you love was already leaved this world?

 Kyuhyun: Yes *looks to Yuri* If you really feels the true love. Love is real Yuri, stay that to your mind and heart *looks to lapid* I really miss her.

*RAINDROPS WERE FALLING DOWN*

Yuri: Oppa~! It’s raining. Let’s go to the waiting shed *runs*

Kyuhyun: *ignores Yuri*

Yuri: Oppa~!! Come here~!! *shouting from the waiting shed*

Kyuhyun: NO~! *stand up* I want to feel the rain; I want to feel the coldness of the wind. I want to forget! I want to forget all the good memories we had done Park Shin-ye!! *shouting*

Yuri: oppa~!!

Yuri saw kyuhyun crying. She had no idea but to go to kyuhyun even it is raining.

Kyuhyun: I don’t want to suffer anymore. I don’t want *crying*

Yuri: *hugs kyuhyun*

She doesn’t want to see kyuhyun suffering like that. All she wants to see kyuhyun happy, happy while cooking but like that? It seems like her heart was also breaking into small pieces.

Yuri: Oppa! Listen to me. I know it really hurts but it’s already passed. Leave you’re passed and face the future like what mom said when they still alive “You need to try to forget the pass and face the new one for your better future and I will guide you until the end, Trust me.” I’m still holding and remembering that sentence that’s why I—

Kyuhyun: Stop! Stop Yuri. It’s too much. I don’t want to cry anymore. I don’t want to remember them with daddy and park shin-ye. They’re already gone, it’s 7 years ago when park shin-ye died *stand up and walks away and leave Yuri to the cemetery*

Yuri stands up and walks towards to the man who is walking along the sidewalk and that is kyuhyun. They walk together in a wet look fashion