He's on the story now :))

All My Heart

Kyuhyun apply as a chef in World Hotel, one of the biggest companies in South Korea. During the interview, kyuhyun feel very nervous of what is Mr. Lim’s next question. Mr. Lim is the president and CEO of the company. All of his nervous during the interview were all gone when Mr. Lim say that kyuhyun is now part of the World’s Hotel cooks. “Thank you Mr. Lim. I promise; I will work hard.” Kyuhyun said cheerfully in front of Mr. Lim. “No problem Mr. Cho” Mr. Lim said. “I trusted you. You can start on Monday. See you on Monday Mr. Cho okay? Hope you do your best in preparing foods”  

Kyuhyun was very happy that time. He already has now a job. While walking down to stairs, he saw a familiar face. Yes a familiar face but he can’t remember where they met. A boy, tall, with body guards and his eyes with shades. The boy looks to him but it was like he doesn’t see anyone. For short, he just ignores kyuhyun and so kyuhyun ignores him too. He’s already outside the door when someone called him and him look back. “How are you?” the boy said and slowly takes off its shades. Kyuhyun’s eyes were getting bigger. He was really shock when he saw the familiar face in front of him and it was his high school and college friend Choi siwon. He becomes speechless that time. “S-s-siwon? I-I-is that really y-you? He can’t even straighten his words because of too much shocking.

“So how are you?” siwon said while walking together with kyuhyun along to kyuhyun’s house. “I’m fine. Okay and happy.” He replied. The surroundings were full of silence. “So why are you back?” kyuhyun ask siwon to broke the silence and so for not feeling awkward. “I have so many things to do here at Seoul. I need to attend some meetings for business.” Siwon said but this time he hasn’t had any body guards around him. “By the way, how are you and—“he didn’t able to finish his words because kyuhyun cut his words. “And Yuri?” he said. “Am I Right? You are asking if how is she?” kyuhyun said again. “Ne.” siwon said and just nod.

They’re already in the gate of kyuhyun’s house at 6:00 pm when someone calls siwon on the phone. “Yeoboseoyo?” he said when he answer the call. “What time? Okay I’ll be there in 30 minutes.”

“Are you in hurry?” kyuhyun ask siwon. “Yes. Mr. Lim wants me to meet his investors now.” He replied. “Wait! Did you say Mr. Lim?”  Kyuhyun didn’t know what connection siwon has with Mr. Lim. “Yes? W-why? Is there something wrong with my uncle?” siwon said while holding his shades and ready to use it again. “You’re uncle?” kyuhyun said. “Ne.” he reply. “So? I’ll go. Until next time. I’ll make sure we can spend more time to talk each other” “okay.” Kyuhyun said then smile to siwon who smiled back at him.

Kyuhyun’s POV (point of view) while siwon is walking away from him:

I now you’re back for some reason. Don’t blame me I know your strategy since when we are high school. Don’t try to do that again to Yuri or else I’ll be the one who will do that to you. I will do that even my punishment is to go inside the jail just to make sure that Yuri is safe. I’d rather choose to Donghae to take care Yuri than you bi*ch. (sorry for the word. It’s just part of the story)

 >>>

When they got there, Yuri didn’t expect how much beautiful the place is. She receives fresh air. She saw the sea so quiet. But Donghae is a er; he interrupts Yuri from receiving the fresh air with open arms. “What are you doing?” he said while searching a stick to make some drawings in the sand. “Is it your first time to go in a rest house?”

“No. It’s just I love those places like this. A place with peace, and I can able to overview the sunset.” She replied. “What’s in the sunset huh?!” he said but Yuri didn’t answer him; she just want to feel the fresh air that she was receiving. A minute of doing that Yuri put down her arms and looks to Donghae that is looking to the sky. She feels that there is something bothering to donghae that’s why he was looking in the sky. She doesn’t know what is it that’s why she keeps shut. “Don’t look at me like that. I’m okay.” Donghae said to Yuri but still he was looking in the sky and Yuri denies it. “W-w-who? M-me? I-I’m not. Why do I need to look at you?” she replied to Donghae. “I don’t know” he said. “You know what Yuri? This place is very memorable to me. I can’t really remember what year I am in it but I do remember what happen that time.” Then so, it flashes back to Donghae’s mind again. Donghae just telling to Yuri what happen that time and Yuri is just listening with heart. “And then, the doctor said that--” Yuri cut his words. “Don’t continue it donghae. It’s okay. I don’t want to see your face like that. Your tear in your eyes wanted to come out. Don’t let it be okay?” Yuri said that was trying to make donghae okay again. It was already 7:25 in the evening when Donghae invites Yuri to go home early.

 

"Sorry for the new format. hope you (my readers) understand me xD. kamsahamnida~!!"