Welcome back Donghae~!

All My Heart

 

Before we continue the kyuhyun, jong-woon and hyuk-jae’s conversation, let us see first what’s happening to Yuri. As you read a while ago, she continues to watch television after that, instead of watching she decided to get some books and read. She feels so happy when she reading books like her mother’s hobby.

10 minutes ago, she grabs her phone to text sung-young for what she will bring to the park.

 Yuri’s text message: Umm… sung-young, what I will bring at the park later?

Sung-young’s reply: snacks or foods. I’ll be the one who bring the drinks >.<

Yuri: Is that all? Are you sure?

Sung-young: Yes~!

It’s already 1:30 when Yuri looks at the clock. She immediately gets her towel and goes to the bathroom to take a bath. She finished taking a bath after 20 minutes.

*Yuri phones’ rang*

Yuri: Annyeong? Oppa?

Kyuhyun: Yuri do you want to go here? Jong-woon’s house. His brother comes back.

Yuri: Oh~! I don’t want; it’s already 2:15 and we will meet sung-young at the park before 3o’clock. Maybe next week I’ll meet him okay?

Kyuhyun: Okay. Take care always. Love you baby.

Yuri: kamsa!! Love you too oppa. Bye >.<

And so let’s go back to kyuhyun, jong-woon & hyuk-jae’s conversation. Donghae was on the house already.

*door bells*

Jong-woon: Wait!... Welcome back~!!! Come in, come in.

Donghae: Woahh~! Thank you, thank you. *smiles*

Hyuk-jae: brod! Welcome home.

Donghae: kamsa!! Is that you? kyuhyun?

Kyuhyun: Welcome home, fishy boy *chuckles*

Donghae: it’s you! How are you? Where is your sister? I remember last time I saw her, she was I think 5 or 6 years old.

Kyuhyun: She’s not here, she’s on the house. Maybe you will meet her next week because she was so busy to her projects.

Donghae: Umm… okay. What is that? Bulgogi?

Jong-woon: yes it is but first we need to eat. Me and kyuhyun cook this for you because we know that it is your favorite right?

Donghae: yeah~! Thank you brother. *smiles*