Mine

Please Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Pov

 

You and Kris are dating openly. The students in your school knows about your relationship. Other fangirls cried all night and others accepted it because they predicted it to happen. Luhan was heartbroken but he tried to forget his feelings and start being your best friend again. 

You are in the living room watching MBC Gayo Daejun.

"they are a really great dancer" you complimented Shinee.

Kris frowned dangerously "yeah and Miss A is really hot" he retorted.

You smirked because you know what this reaction meant to you.

"Kris get me some cola" you ordered him.

"when would you call me babe or even just oppa?" he whined "well maybe not oppa because you call my friends oppa I want you to call me some names that you would only be telling me"

"Kris is enough" you calmly replied.

He grunted and got some coke for you "would you like some cheetos?" he shouted from the kitchen.

"NO" you replied while intently looking at the screen, waiting for your favorite group to perform.

As Kris arrived from the kitchen Bigbang's performance started.

You covered your mouth to muffle or silence out your squeals because Kris definitely hates you fangirling over some boys.

"Ho God, GD is so hot" you whispered while squealing inside.

 

Kris saw you smiling over some boys on the TV. He knew exactly who are you watching.

*Urgh..It is that Big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter