My First Kiss Went A Little Like This

Please Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

After that stressful meeting of my so called friends and schoolmates Kris and I are called to go back in my old house...which I don't know where it is since I forgot things.Kris on the other hand knows where my house is.

We are now packing our belongings.

"KRIS!!!Pass the packing tapes"

"You come here and get it your own"he said.He can just throw it right??

I got up and took the tape and went back to my place when I thought of an idea.I cut a piece of duct tape and quickly placed it in his neck.I slapped the tape hard into his skin so that when he peels it it would freaking BURN!!!!

"YAH"he exclaimed.He reached out for the tape in his back and when he started peeling it.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!WHY DID YOU DO THIS!!!"I laughed like there was no tomorrow.I laughed all over the ground.

"HAHAHAHA PABO THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU MESS WITH ME"I said he glared at me."YAH"

then he came close to me.UH OH this is not happening.I tried to stand up but it was too late he was on top of me.He raised his fingers then BAM!!!It went to my sides.

"YAH Stop it"I struggled in going out from his grasp because he was so strong.

I continued laughing until tears went in my eyes.I guess he is enjoying the face of me being pathetic.

Now I my best tried to get off his grasp.I tried kicked the part near to his "U know what" so that he will stop tickling me.I aimed it so that accidents wont happen but it hit absolutely in a perfect spot there.His grasp loosen.His hands immediately went to Kris junior and he fell.

I can see his face nearing my face.UH OH Not in this way.Then out lips met.My eyes went wide.He was groaning while his lips are in my lips.It send out vibrations in my body.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter