Your MY Dragon

Please Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Pov

 

"wonderful"your stylist said. You looked at yourself in the mirror and you cant deny it.

Your light brown hair was perfectly curled. They put on some light make up and there, you are ready to go.

Kris was sitting in the couch anxiously. He cant help but feel nervous and scared because the outcome of this musical is the impression of the teachers in him.

You sat beside Kris. Yet there was no reaction. You went even closer, there he looked at you.

"aww.. MY pretty girl"he emphasized MY.

You chuckled "come on Kris , since when was I yours?"you asked him playfully.

"ever since I laid my eyes on you"he said cheesily.

You silently chuckled. Then you laid your head in his broad shoulders. You exhaled and relaxed.

"you don't have to be so tense." you relaxed him "we are performing not you"

Kris chuckled "but if this performance would be a disaster, where would the blame be put over?"he asked you. You cant answer his question because it makes sense.

"Just trust us"

"yeah, I will make sure to look away in your kissing scene with Luhan"he said looking like a child who got his toy taken away by his mother.

"PERFORMERS READY"one of the stage crew announced. You got up and readied yourself. Luhan was beside you and you gave him an encouraging smile.

The show started smoothly. You danced and sung infront of a huge crowd. You saw your old friends and your new friends. All of them are cheering for you with a huge placard.

Do Well Luhan Hyung and Minhee Noona SARANGHAE˜˜ :D

Tao was holding the placard and he was waving it mercilessly.

You went backstage to change your attire. After a fast 1 minute you went back to the stage to perform.

Luhan was nearing you and you went closer to him. Your faces went closer and closer.

"Minhee I am really sorry for all the mistakes I have done towards you.I have been a jerk when you needed me the most. I really love you but I think I have to let go because you love another man. So be happy with him"he whispered with teary eyes.

You were speechless. You cant utter a word or even just cough.

His face went closer "I hope th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter