My New Seatmate

Please Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

I was looking outside of the window since my seat was near the window.I heard the teacher saying about a new student and stuff and my classmates are like "ohh that hot guy yay" but I don't care.

I was thinking about what Luhan said "Please help me ask her out" that statement is just ringing into my mind.I don't know what to do.

Should I give up my happiness just to make the two person I  treasure the most happy?

Or should I be selfish?

I would probably make them happy than to hurt them.

Then I felt a shuffling of things beside me.From what I remember I don't have a seat mate.

I look at the person beside me and I had like a huge shock.

"YOU ANGRY BIRDS"I told him with my finger pointing at him.

He looks so flustered.Then I actually realized my actions and looked down and I tucked my finger in my pocket.Students were looking at us.Well girls were glaring and Luhan looks surprised that I know him.

He must know him too.

The new student sat beside me and again I am earning glares from my classmates.What is there to be jealous about just is it because the new hot guy sat next to me?There is nothing to be jealous or should there be?

"Hey there person who just called me angry bird my name is Kris not angry bird"he told me.Shut up person you and your y voice.

"Hey there person who I just called angry bird my name is Minhee"I spat back

 

End of Pov

 

Kris Pov

 

That girl called me angry bird again.And now she publicly introduced my name as ANGRY BIRD.Do I look like those annoying birds?I don't think so!!

Hey this girl have the attitude.

She is not like the other girls who does but kissing like "oppa you are so handsome" "your so y" "your so perfect"..Urghh I don't like those comments I am too full of those things. 

The teacher went explaining about stuff and I looked at my seat mate she is sleeping in a MATH CLASS.I know math is easy but not at all students.For me it is pretty easy since I am a straight A student.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter