Are they really jail-breakers!?

Please Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Pov

 

"Look at those food that are untouched..What the heck are they doing with it?DISPLAYING IT"Xiumin said as his stomach grumbled.

"Hyung where are they?"Tao said while knocking the door frantically.

"Yah stop that or their neighbors would think that we are stealers"Lay reprimanded him.

"I miss Minnie!!"Tao whined more.

"hey!! hey guys their back door is open"Chen said while signaling them to go there.

"Wow how stupid can they be?"Lay commented.

They went inside your house without permission.Tao and Xiumin ate all of the food that they love,like Xiumin went on steaming some buns and Tao ate your Ice cream and the both of them don't know the danger that they are getting in.

Lay is watching T.V with Chen.they are watching this program called running man."HAHAHA Haroro is soo funny!!"Lay said while laughing and clutching his stomach while laughing."I wish I have a girlfriend like Song Jihyo...That pretty!"Chen said while fantasizing .

"HYUNG HELP US WASH THE DISHES!!"Tao yelled from the kitchen *clater**blim**blop* there were couple of noises followed after that.

Then they heard some car noises."is that them?"Tao asked "there are only two choices it is them or the cops"Chen said seriously.

Then the door opened widely "GET YOU ASSES DOWN!!".The four of them went down and covered their head..

"guy?"they heard a familiar voice.Tao looked up."Gege"Tao said as he hugged Kris tightly until he cant breath.

All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter