Back To Korea

Please Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Pov

 

A year later..You decided to go to Korea again and pursue your studies there.You did not have a problem in America but something about Korea tugs you in.Now you are in the airport with Kris.

He was persistent in going with you.He said he missed Korea and he wants to live there.But he is lying.He is developing feelings for you which he still strongly denies.You on the other hand was also feeling the same.

Your parents did not take this going back to Korea issue really good.Every time you would tell them "Can I go to Korea and live there?" they would pretend to be deaf ,but after a lot of persuading they agreed hesitantly.They just don't want you to be away from them.

Kris' parents knew about how and what son their son is feeling for Minhee that is why they agreed on him going to Korea.Even though their loving son will be away from them.They knew it was going to be worth it because their son found the girl who interest him the most.

What you and Kris wore.The both of you were gaining attention because of your airport fashion and your looks.No one can argue that the both of you look great.You have changed a lot when you were in America.You have lost a little bit of weight and you liked dresses now.You also put light make up.

Your mother was shocked when she saw you wear dress.She was rejoicing shouting "THANK GOD THAT THIS DAUGHTER OF MINE IS WEARING CUTE DRESSES" you asked your mom why she was shouting like that and she told you about your big hate on dresses ever since you were a kid.

"Kris you line up and check in"you ordered the annoyed Kris.....Why is he annoyed?...Hmm....Well because your flight is 2:00 am and it is freaking early.

He groaned not agreeing to your suggestion or more of an order.

"How about you do it?"he said.You drag him with his ears and the both of you lined up.There it is fair.

Kris angrily snorted.

"So now you are the pigs in the angry birds?"you teased.He glared at you.If looks can kill you have been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter