Live-in-Partners

Please Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Pov

 

Today you are totally worn out.After PMSing here is the big one 'It Is The Time Of The Month'.You hated that time because you would feel weak and vulnerable.

You crouched into a ball.Like a fetus position because you had the bad case of dysmenorrhea.

"Ugh...."you said while clutching into your abdomen.Kris came in the room.

"What is happening?"he asked worriedly.Then he got the hint..."time?"he asked...You painfully nodded.

"What should I do?"you glared at him.He was continuously blabbering at you.

"Call a girl whom you know"you told him.Problem was the only girl that Kris has contacts with is Yunhee.In his mind there is a war going on.

Should he call Yunhee because he doesn't know the pain that girls have or should he not because there is something called the internet.Well if he calls Yunhee maybe just maybe Minhee would get mad at me or Yunhee can lessen the pain.If he doesn't he would consult the doctor called internet which when he used it last time it was the worst.

He decided to call Yunhee.Kris dialed numbers and pressed the call button.

After series of ringing she finally picked up

"hello Minhee needs your help"Kris said while playing with his fingers."AH"you exclaimed.

"Huh what happened?Why is she screaming"Yunhee asked panicking.

"well you know that time?"Kris said while his face is heating up.Sure he has experienced seeing you having the time but he has never told anyone more the less treated her because your mom was there to treat you.

"where are you"she asked the blushing Kris.

"her house"then the line suddenly went dead.Yunhee knows your problems when you have menstruation.You woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter