Nightmare

Welcome To Wonderland

 

“Come on, Hyun Mi you can do it” Luhan encouraged me. I nodded and stared at the rock intensely while holding my palm out. I took a deep breath and channelled all my energy into my hand.

“Just imagine the rock floating” Luhan advised. I imagined the rock floating in thin air in my mind and stared at the rock once again. Suddenly the rock lifted up just an inch, my face broke out in a smile. The rock floated higher until it was off the ground. Luhan clapped as I let the rock fall back down.

“Great work!” Luhan came over and pulled me into a hug; I blushed but returned the hug.

“Thank you!” I smiled; he ruffled my hair and went back into the house. The next person came out, it was Suho. The rest of the training was rather simple; all you required was a lot of energy and concentration.  All of them taught me pretty well, I was better at healing out of the rest of the powers, I guess it was my strength. Last came out was Tao but this time the rest of EXO came out to watch. I titled my head, wondering why they were out.

“I won’t be teaching you today since you already know who to fight, all I want you to do it battle with me” Tao said. I guess time control wasn’t something that you can learn. I stayed still to catch my breath before facing Tao. All the EXO guardians watched us like they would in a movie.

“Tao, remember don’t hurt Hyun Mi” Kris commanded. Tao rolled his eyes and got into a fighting stance.

“Neh Duizhang, ready?”

“Ready as always” I also got into my fighting stance. He charged towards me and did a front kick towards my stomach but I moved to the side and blocked it with my hands, I did a round house kick on his shoulder causing him to back away slightly. EXO ooed as he kept watching.

“Nice kick” Tao winked.

“Thanks”

We were know throwing kicks and punches at each other, my energy was slowly running out since I had already used it to train with the other guardians. I bit my lip as I jumped, avoiding Taos long legs that were trying to knock me down but I stumbled a bit since my legs gave out on me. Taos arms shot out and grabbed my arms, steading me.

“That’s enough” Kris said as he came towards us, EXO trailing him.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” Sehun said as he threw his arms around me. I giggled and thanked him, all the EXO applauded me on my fighting skills, even Tao himself.

“Kai, teleport Hyun Mi back to her room” Suho commanded. Kai nodded and draped his arms around my shoulder before teleporting us back to my room.

“Here we are, your highness” Kai smirked as he bowed to me. I slapped his shoulder lightly before flopping down on my soft bed. Kai slapped my back lightly.

“Go shower you stink”. I groaned but didn’t move.

“Go before I tell D.O hyung” He cupped his mouth with his hands but before his could scream out to D.O  I quickly got off the bed and speed off to the shower. D.O could be the biggest fusser out, if you didn’t take a shower before sleeping or at least cleaning yourself before you sleep then he would nag you until you would. Kai chuckled and shook his head at his action. After coming out of the shower and re-entering my room, I plopped myself back onto the inviting warm bed. Taking the shower made me more comfortable. I slipped myself into the blanket and slowly fell asleep.

~~~

I found myself wondering in darkness, I called out for EXO.

“Sehun! Kai! Suho! Kris!” No answer.

“Xiumin! Chen! Baekhyun! D.O!” Still no answer.

“Luhan! Chanyeol! Tao! Lay!”. Someone answered but this time it wasn’t EXO.

“Hyun Mi ~” The voice cooed out evilly. The voice sent shivers down my spine.

“W-Who is t-there?!” I screamed out, looking back and forth. The voice cackled out like a witch and started laughing like a maniac.

“W-Who is t-there? “ the person mimicked. I grew frightened as the person spoke more.

“You don’t need to know!” The person’s voice boomed out. I cried and bobbed down towards the floor, curling into a ball.

“Lets play a game, Alice” The person suggested. I placed my hands on my arms, blocking the voice out.

“It’s a game of Hide and Seek!” The person joyfully said.

“You have to hide and I seek!”

“NO I DON’T WANT TO PLAY!” I screeched out.

“Too bad.” I lifted my head to see a person with bright red lips and black hair staring at me with a sword in her hand.

“Found you ~” She lowered the sword. I screamed on top of my lungs, covering my head but nothing hit me.

“HYUN MI!”

“ALICE RUN!”

“RUN AWAY!”

I heard voice scream out from a distant. I slowly lifted my head to see EXO with their hands and legs tied together with ropes and the same woman standing in front of them. She had an evil smile on her face.

“Maybe I should…?” She started to lower the sword to Lays head.

“NO!” I screamed out and I tried to run towards them but my legs weren’t moving. Suddenly the scene disappeared but you could still hear the woman laugh evilly. I covered my ears and ran, my legs finally moving. I ran and ran until I fell into a deep hole, I screamed for help but I knew that there was no one out there absolutely no one.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS WAS REALLY RUSHED ! ITS 2 HERE AND I NEED SLEEP -SIGH- BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE THIS STORY ! HOPED YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~

- tellmewhatislove