Training

Welcome To Wonderland

 

We sat on the breakfast table, patting our full stomach.

“That was really nice Suho, Lay and D.O!” I praised. They smiled at me and smirked at their brothers, while they scoffed in jealously. Sehun stretched his arms and wrapped then around my shoulders, causing me to grow bright red and the skin ship.

“I don’t want to do anything today ~ I just wanna sleep all day ~” He dreamily said, resting his head on my shoulders.

“Ya, hands off” Baekhyun said, throwing Sehuns arms off my shoulder while the others burned holes into Sehuns head with their eyes. Sehun cradled his arm on his chest, his bottom lip jolting out.

“Hyung….” His eyes glistening with ‘tears’, he then turned to me, “Did you see that?! Hyungs are bullying me again~” He whined. I softened and patted his bangs, replacing them back to their original spot. He giggled and turned to his hyungs with his tongue stuck out.

“So, what are we going to do?” I asked, trying to distract them from killing the maknae.

“Why don’t we train today? We haven’t done that in a long time” Chen suggested, it was the first time he spoke in a while. They all nodded, agreeing with the idea.

“Yeah we should, I need to battle with someone” Chanyeol said while cracking his knuckles, shooting Sehun looks. Sehun cringed away and latched himself on my arm. I chuckled and scooted closer to him.

“Now now, we don’t want to be killing the maknae, you know how he is” Suho reminded, Chanyeol sighed in defeat and shot him a ‘You’re lucky’ look before stomping away. The others sighed and got up and walked towards the stables, where the horses were kept. I was the last one to stand up; they were at least a few metres ahead of me. I sighed and tried to follow them but they were too fast. Xiumin being the closet one to me, turned around and grabbed my wrist softly pulling me towards the group.

“Your too slow, you need to catch up, Hyun Mi” Xiumin winked. I lowered my head in embarrassment and just let him drag me. We arrived after a few seconds, the rest were already there waiting for us. Sehun looked at us and gasped,

“XIUMIN HYUNG IS TOUCHING HER HAND!” He cried out, pointing at his hand around my wrist. Kai slapped the back of his head, while getting on his horse. Sehun jerked forward and placed a hand on the place where Kai slapped him.

“W-Why aren’t you guys doing anything about it?!” He cried once again, no one listened to him and just got on their horse. I chucked and patted Sehuns back softly,

“Don’t worry Hunnie, I still love you” I smiled at him. He grew bright red and nodded before walking off, well more like wobbling off. He hopped on his horse and shouted,

“HA, YOU HEAR THAT?! SHE CALLED ME HUNNIE AND SAID SHE LOVED ME!” He shouted before speeding off, not wanting to feel the wrath of his brothers.

“That’s it, I’m going to kill him” Chanyeol muttered, bidding us goodbye and following the poor maknae at full speed. Luhan sighed and rubbed his temples.

“Well, who am I going to sit with?” I asked, playing with my fingers behind me. They all looked at each other and suddenly through their hands up, screaming ‘ME!’.

“She will ride with me” Kris spoke up, they all grumbled and started to ride off. Kris offered me a hand and I slowly took it, pulling me up as if I weighed nothing. I sat behind him and titled my head, wondering where I would place my hands. Kris turned around and chucked before grabbing my hands and wrapping them around his waist. I gasped as my cheek came into contact with his warm back. Before I could react, Kris took off at full speed trying to catch up with his brothers. I squealed at the sudden action and tightened my grip on his waist, Kris secretly smiled at this. We finally reached them and Kris decided to slow down, just a bit. Tao turned his head and his eyes widened.

“HYUN MI AND DUIZHANG ARE HUGGING!” He screamed out as if someone just died. Kris rolled his eyes while the rest looked at us in jealously; I hid behind Kris’s back shielding myself from them. Tao pouted and kept riding. We arrived at an opened area that had a large tree in the middle and various trees scattered around all over the place. Sehun and Chanyeol were already battling it out, well more like Chanyeol and Sehun were playing cat and mouse.

“AH HYUNG HYUNG MIANHAE! CHINCA MIANHAE!” Sehun screamed on top of his lungs, dodging the flame balls that Chanyeol were throwing at him.

“Chanyeol ah, stop we don’t want the whole place to burn in ruins” D.O shaking his head, remembering the unfortunate time when Chanyeol burned down the forest, luckily Suho was there and stopping the fire from spreading. Chanyeol stopped and huffed, tapping his foot impatiently on the ground while Sehun ran to Luhan using him as a shield. I walked over to Chanyeol and placed a gentle hand on his arms, he jumped a bit before turning to me looking at me with wide eyes.

“H-Hyun Mi-I” He stuttered. I giggled and gave him a bright smile.

“You feeling better? Try to not kill Sehun, he didn’t really mean it” I said, giving him an eye smile. He huffed and sighed out,

“Fine but only this time. You’re lucky that I’m listening to you” He muttered, walking away to find his brother s that were already fighting. I walked over to the large tree and sat under it; I brought my legs to my chest and hugged it, leaning my chin on my knee.

“OW! CHEN I’M ON YOUR TEAM!” Xiumin screamed from the trees, later I could hear rumbling noises.

“SORRY! THOUGHT YOU WERE D.O” Chen screamed back, then I could hear a distant ‘HEY!’. I giggled and watched then battle more.

“Do you find everything amusing?” Someone spoke from behind me. I jumped and clutched onto my chest, I looked up to the culprit.

“LAY!?” I screeched, ‘Thank god, it wasn’t those red soldiers’ I thought, taking a few more breaths and patted my chest, soothing out my thumping heart. He chuckled and sat next to me, I made some space for him by shifting over to the side a bit. He leaned on the trunk with me.

“Why aren’t you fighting?” I asked, curiously titling my head to the side. He stared at me before chuckling.

“You know, ever since you came here, all you do is ask questions” He teased, winking at me. I grew red, pouting my lips.

“I do not!” I crossed my arms. He ruffled my hair and decided to answer.

“I don’t really participate in battles, I’m more on the side healing my brothers and others.” He answers, plucking some grass of the ground and letting the soft wind calmly blow it off his outstretched palms. I opened up mouth to speak again but was suddenly attacked by a big gush of wind. I blocked my face with my arms and Lay blocked the wind with his body. When the wind decided to calm down, I gave Lay a questioning look.

“Ah, that was Sehun”. My mouth dropped open,

“T-That was S-Sehun?!” I cried out in shock. The Sehun that got bullied by his hyungs nearly every second made that wind?! I mentally jotted in my mind not to go on his bad side. The wind was followed by a big earthquake like noise and the ground shock like mad.

“HEY THAT WASN’T FAIR!” I heard Tao scream.

“YA D.O! ARE YOU TRYING TO SNAP THE TRAINING GROUND IN HALF!?” Lay screamed towards the forest.

“D-D.O-O?!” I screeched. I sighed and rubbed my temples, they were all frightening. Lay chuckled as she saw my expression. We talked a few more times before a question popped up in my mind.

“Hey Lay, is your name actually Lay? Or is it something else?” I asked, stretching my sore legs out. He leaned back, his arms planted on the ground as they supported his upper body.

“My birth name is Yixing, but the villagers call me Lay” He shrugged.

“Yixing? Yixing Oppa” I tried saying it. Lay looked at me with a bright face once he heard me as the word ‘oppa’.

“Yixing Oppa” I tried again. I nodded, liking the sound of it.

“I like it” I smiled, Lay nodded liking the sound as well. After a few more questions, the rest of the EXO came walking out, to tired to even greet us. Lay got up and treated some of his brothers, they only had a few cuts but that still worried him. He looked like a mother hen. Sehun plopped at my side and laid on my lap, I his hair keeping it out of his eyes. Tao came and sat on the other side of me, resting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my arm, snuggling close to it. The guardians were too tired to tell the sleepy maknaes off. I brushed Taos bangs off his face and wiping his sweat off his forehead with a handkerchief that I found in my pocket. I did the same to Sehun and carefully lifted his head off my lap. He whined but got off,

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back” I whispered and walked up to Suho, wiping his sweat off his face. The handkerchief was dirty so I ran to the lake that was just nearby and wet it while cleaning it. I did this as I wiped off all the guardians sweat. I walked back to the lake and washed the cloth, little did I know I was sweating too since I did walk back and forth between EXO and the lake. Suddenly a hand took the cloth out of my hands and dabbed it softly on my cheeks and forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Luhan smiling at me. I smiled back and thanked him.

“Ani, you should take care of yourself as well” Luhan said, shaking his head with amusement.

“I will” I smiled, as he gave the cloth back and I slipped it back into my pockets of my dress. I walked back to my original back and sat down. Sehun immediately placed his head on my lap and Tao leaned his head on my shoulder. EXO was much closer now and we were all huddled together. They were all asleep after a hard work out; I looked around me and smiled. Maybe begin here wasn’t bad, at least it was filled with warmth and a loving feeling. I closed my eyes and slowly slipped into darkness, my head leaning on Taos head.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omg i havent updated this story in ages == IM SORRY ! *bows* but I hope you liked this chapter ! ~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~ (please comment ~ comments help me get through the story hehehe)

- tellmewhatislove