Surprise

Welcome To Wonderland

 

This time I rode with Luhan. He was a decent rider; he wasn’t too fast or too slow. I had my arms wrapped around his waist as we travelled towards the village. I saw a performance on the streets and was fascinated; two people were playing a magic trick using their powers.

“Omo Luhan look!” I tugged on to his shirt, pointing at the performers. He looked up to see the show; he smiled before shifting his gaze onto me. I was smiling like a child that had received a lollypop; he ruffled my hair before continuing riding. I kept looking from left to right, amazed buy the power that the villagers possessed. We kept riding for a couple of more minutes before stopping. Luhan got off first before I tried to get off but Luhan stopped in front of me. I titled my head to the side before he reached out and grabbed me, lifting me off the horse. I squealed and placed my hands on his shoulders, steadying myself. He gently placed me on the ground, smiling at me. I smiled back at him as he led me towards the other guardians.

“So, what do we do now?” Chanyeol asked as he stretched, which was a horrible view was since he was so tall.

“Yeol, keep your limb together!” Baekhyun teased as he scrunched his face up. Chanyeol ignored him and continued to stretch. Once he was finished, he flung his hands around like a maniac but since his arms were so long he hit the nearest person to him, which was Chen.

“OW!” Chen cried out rubbing his chest.

“Woops, sorry didn’t see you there” Chanyeol said as he stuck his tongue out. Chens eyes grew wide as he slowly approached the giant.

“I dare you to say that again” Chen threatened raising his hands up, getting ready to fire lightening at him. Chanyeol backed away as Chen moved forward, later they started to run around like cat and mouse. The brothers ignored them as they thought of something to do.

“Why don’t we go and eat?” Xiumin asked.

“You always want to eat, hyung” Sehun said, Xiumin glared at the maknae.

“Why don’t we just wonder around?” Kris quickly said before Xiumin can pounce on Sehun. Everyone nodded and agreed to their Duizhangs choice. We all started to walk towards the village, leaving Chen and Chanyeol behind.

“HEY WAIT UP!” They both screamed as they tried to catch up with us. I looked behind me too se them both catching their breaths, Chen had his arm slung over Xiumins shoulder as he leaned on him. Chanyeol saw me looking and flashed me a big smile, showing off his white pearls. He grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me to his side.

“I’m so tried ~” He whined as he rested his head on my shoulder, which looked rather uncomfortable since he was so tall and I was really short standing next to him but I didn’t complain. I patted his head and smoothed out his hair which was sticking in random places from all the running. We reached the village in no time, all the villagers bowed to us, pleased to see them. We wondered around sometimes looking at performances and sometimes looking at accessories that the ahjummas were selling. I stopped in front of one; they sold a lot of cute necklaces and bracelets. A smile stretched on my face as I stared at one, my hands lingered in front of it. It was a black stopwatch with weird patterned like engravings on it, I looked at it one more time before walking away.

I felt someone cover my eyes.

“Ah!” I squealed out. I heard chuckles, I pouted cutely.

“Tao, Sehun what are you both doing!?” I cried out, trying to pull Taos hands off me.

“We have a surprise for you ~” Sehun said in singing voice from behind me. I felt someone put on a necklace around my neck. I gasped at the cool metal when it hit my skin. Tao finally uncovered my eyes; my attention immediately went to my neck. A black stop watch hung around my neck; I smiled as I brought it closer to my face. It was the one from the store before!

“Hey, wasn’t this ...” I looked at them with my eyebrows arched. They both nodded like toddlers, I smiled brightly and placed my right hand on Taos right cheek and my left hand on Sehuns left cheek, pinching them both gently before pulling them both into a hug.

“Thank you ~” They both blushed pink and hugged me back but this time Sehun covered my eyes with both his hands and Tao led the way.

“HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?!” I cried out, following them.

“Don’t worry! We have another surprise for you ~” Tao sang out as he led us further and further away from the villagers. I huffed and followed them, fiddling with the necklace.  I heard noises coming closer and closer as we walked towards the source.

“Where is EXO?” I asked Sehun, turning around slightly. He moved my head back in front.

“There setting up the surprise!” Tao cheerfully answered.

“Hey, she asked me!” Sehun whined, I sighed and nodded my head. We stopped and the noise stopped as well.

“3, 2 .... 1” Sehun whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. They let his hand go as my eyes fluttered open. I gasped as I saw the scene in front of me. A large table was in the middle with different types of food, EXO was seated around the table smiling my way. I was speechless, absolutely speechless. Tao grasped my hand and led me towards the table; I was beyond shock to even do anything so I just let Sehun drag me. I was seated in between Lay and Baekhyun, the both smiled at me.

“W-What’s the b-big occasion?” I stuttered. They all looked at each other, cracking a smile.

“We thought we should celebrate the fact that we meet you” Suho said, since he was sitting in front of me. I started to get teary, I sniffed a bit. Baekhyun grabbed my wrist and pulled something out of this pocket; it was a bracket with all the signs of EXO’s powers.

I gasped out in shock and watched as he placed the bracelet on me. I lifted my wrist in front of my face and watched the symbols twinkle in the sun. I looked at each and every one of them.

“Thank you so much  ... “I muttered out, trying to contain my tears but it didn’t work as Tao started to cry. I laughed a bit as my happy tears tumbled down my face. I quickly wiped my tears with my palm and sniffed.

“Aish, why are you crying?” Kai snapped at Tao, nudging him in the ribs. D.O leaned over the table and handed me a tissue.

“Thank you” I said as I wiped my tear stains of my face.

“LETS EAT!” Xiumin cheered, reaching over to grab a meat. Everyone rolled their eyes at their older guardian and started to eat. I looked at them again before digging in. I stared at the bracelet again and thought ‘I’m definitely going to treasure this moment’.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOO ! I FINALLY UPDATED THIS ! HOPE YOU LIKED IT ~

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

- tellmewhatislove