The First Attack

Welcome To Wonderland

 

I have been staying at Wonderland for a long time now, about 3 weeks. EXO and I have gotten rather close with each other, since we see each other every day due to the fact that we live under the same roof but there was 1 problem, CHEN STILL HASN’T OPENED UP TO ME! Yes, I am very sad that the fact that everyone talks to me but him. I walked down the stairs to be welcome by screaming from the two maknaes, obviously, and Suho and Kris trying to separate them from each other. Lay saw noticed my sudden appearance and waved at me, causing everyone to slowly realise that I was standing there. Chanyeols eyes brightened up like Christmas trees; he waved me over towards him.

“OVER HERE HYUN MI!” He screamed, which was weird since he had such a deep voice. I giggled and sat next to him, on my right side was Chanyeol and on my left was Baekhyun. Tao pouted,

“I want to sit next to Hyun Mi!” He whined out, sometimes I don’t know who he was one of the best fighters. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me protectively and shield me away from the whining panda; I was used to these random skin ships since they would do it every day. Tao pouted even more and turned to Kris and tugged on his arm, unleashing his deadly aegyo.

“Duizhang ~ I want to sit with Hyun Mi” He said, aegyo dripping from his words. Sehun on the other hand was sulking and didn’t speak otherwise Suho would change his room shot; he was shooting glares at Tao. Kris gulped and was slowly giving in, he opened his mouth to speak but then Xiumin came barging in with a plate of food.

“Let’s eat!” Kris quickly said, avoiding Taos stares. Tao sighed shot Chanyeol and look, but all Chanyeol did was stick his tongue out. Everyone sat down and started to dig in the food.

“GROSS KAI!” Luhan shouted from the end of the table, everyone stopped and looked their way. Kai had a mouth full of bacon and Luhan had a bit of bacon stuck on his cheek which he was furiously wiping off. I laughed but realised that I had a mouth full of kimchi and chocked. I started to cough and thump my chest, everyone’s attention now was on me. Baekhyun patted my back slowly and Chanyeol gave me a glass of water, I gulped it down and my lips, taking deep breathes.

“Hehe, I’m okay!” I ensured them, they all shook their head in amusement and went back to eating. D.O looked at me with a concerned face.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” He asked, leaning over. I giggled once my eyes meet with his big eyes, I nodded my head.

“Neh! I’m a strong girl!” I winked, everyone cracked up laughing.

“You strong? Please I could bet you with one eye closed” Kai teased, smirking at me with a smug look on his face. I glared at him.

“Oh yeah? Let’s see about that!” I said, accepting the challenge. I took a piece of pea and put it on the fork, as if it was a sling shot. I let it go and it flew towards Kai and hit him straight in the forehead. I threw my hands in the air.

“YAY! That’s 1 point to me” I teased, the rest of the brothers cheered for my and high fived m. I placed my hand on my hips and stuck my tongue out at him and pulled the skin under my eye a bit, ‘Mehrong~’. Kai gave me a bewildered look, still holding onto his red forehead.

“HYUNG! DID YOU SEE THAT! HOW COULD YOU SAY NOTHING ABOUT THAT?!” He screamed out in disbelief. Suho looked at him then at me before bursting into laughter; this made all the other brothers laugh at him too.

“That wasn’t funny” He sneered, shooting me a glare. Lay calmed down a bit before healing his brothers forehead, Kai sighed but continued to glare at me. They calmed down after a while and continued to eat their breakfast.

“Ah, Hyun Mi ah didn’t you say that you wanted to go cherry picking before?” Xiumin asked. Ah, that’s right I wanted to taste the cherries here since apparently according to Sehun, they tasted the best here. I nodded my head furiously.

“Why don’t you go today? It’s a nice and beautiful weather today” He shrugged, I thought for a second before nodding.

“but who is going with me?” I curiously asked, titling my head. Everyone looked at each other before looking at Chen. He pointed at himself,

“Me?” He stuttered, they all nodded.

“A-Ah, I can’t I have to uuh train today” He mumbled. My heart sank a bit knowing that Chen didn’t want to spend time with me.

“Chen , you’re the only one that hasn’t had alone time with Hyun Mi ah, this can be a day to get closer!” Lay cheerfully stated. After a few more persuading, he finally accepted to go with me to cherry picking. I got on the horse behind Chen and carefully wrapped my arms around his waist, I felt in stiffen at the contact but he relaxed after a few minutes. We rode along the road for a while, before reaching to a large land, full of big trees that had cherries on them. Chen hopped off and helped me off the horse.

“Wah ~” I sang as I twirled in circles. Chen stood there smiling at my childish side, I caught him smiling and smiled back at him which made him red and look the other way. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand before grabbing a basket and dragged him towards a tree. We started to pick the cherries until I was faced with a challenge. One of the good looking cherries was on a high branch and I couldn’t reach it, I jumped to grab it but I missed but a few centimetres. I bit my lip and tried my hardest to reach it but before I could give up, I was lifted off the ground and into the air. I squealed a bit and looked down to see Chen smiling up at me,

“Thought you needed help” He muttered. I nodded before grabbing the cherry.

“GOT IT!” I cried out, I was put down on the floor and I gave the cherry to Chen.

“You can have it” I smiled. I looked at me in surprise before slowly taking it.

“Thanks” He whispered.  I narrowed my eyes at him playfully, he backed away a bit.

“Chen…why don’t you talk to me like the others? Don’t you like me?” I asked sadly, my shoulders sagging. His eyes widened in surprise a bit before clearing this throat.

“Ani, its not that I don’t like you, its just that I don’t want to make a bad impression on you” He whispered, his ears red. I titled my head to the side, a habit when I’m confused.

“Bad impression?” I asked. He nodded,

“I tend to say stupid stuff when I talk” He muttered, running his hands through his hair. My smile grew once I realised that Chen didn’t hate me.

“Just be the way you are! Look, I accepted Sehun as a clingy, aegyo filled baby because he was the say he was” I said, he slowly looked at me and nodded. After that conversation, Chen seemed to have listened to be a warmed up to me. I found out the true side of him, HE IS THE BIGGEST TROLL!

“HYUN MI! LOOK WHAT I FOUND?!” He screamed out in joy, I looked at him sceptically before he beckoned me over to him. I slowly walked over to him and leaned over his shoulder.

“What?” “ A caterpillar!” He opened his palms and showed me a green ugly bug. I screamed and ran away from him, he chased after me with the bug still in his hands.

“COME ONE IT DOSENT BITE!” He laughed out.

“GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!” I demanded, running further and further away from him. I stopped and looked around my surroundings to find myself surrounded with tall trees.

“CHEN!” I screamed out. I listened for a few seconds.

“CHEEEEN!” I screamed again but this time a bit louder. He was probably playing a joke on me; I wandered around and found myself having shivers down my spine. I turned around to see nothing; I scanned the place on more time before turning around. I rubbed my arms to keep myself clam. Suddenly I heard a loud thunder noise and looked up at the sky, a lightening flashed across the cloudless sky. Weird, it wasn’t raining so why was there a listening? That’s when it clicked, it was Chen! I ran towards the sound and found myself back at the clearing that I was at before, I smiled and scanned the place for Chen, I gasped out in horror.

“C-Che-en?” In front of me was Chen but he was on the floor with blood running down his head, his hair mattered on his forehead from the blood, there standing in front of him was two men dressed in red uniforms. All of them turned their heads once they head me.

“Hyun M-Mi, get o-out of here! EXO is coming for help, I sent them a sign” He breathed out, one of the soldiers tunred around and kicked him on in the stomach, Chen coughed out blood and moaned in pain.

“CHEN!” I screamed, I ran towards him and pushed the two men away covering Chen from any more punches. One of the soldiers leaned in and scoffed in my face.

“And what are you going to do now, Alice?” He taunted, my eyes narrowed.

“How do you know my name?” I demanded, a new side coming out of me. Once they mess with someone that is precious to me they will feel my wrath. They looked at each other before laughing at me, mocking me.

“You’re the talk to Wonderland Alice!” They scoffed into my face. My eyes narrowed even more, I learnt self-defence back at Seoul and I wasn’t afraid to use it. I did a spinning kick at one of the soldiers face, causing him to fall in shock, I then moved onto the other one. Kicking him in the knee then punching his face. Chen looked at me in shock but he knew that I had no chance to beat them at this state, where I was powerless.

“Little brat” One of the men cursed, lunging at me. I turned around just in time to roundhouse kick him in the face, I smirked at him when he fell on the floor with a groan but I didn’t see the other one behind me, he grabbed my arm and twirled me around that’s when I got a closer look at his face. I gasped in horror and backed away, pointing a finger at him. His face flashed in my head, he was smirking and raised a sword up into the air then a women’s scream echoed through my head. He smirked and kept walking towards me, I backed away from him holding my head with one of my hand and the other hand was outstretched in front of me to keep some distance from each other.

“You finally remember me Alice?” He slurred.

“G-GET AWAY FROM M-ME!” I screamed out, my head was now hurting.

“The queen wants you dead.” He stated, bringing his sword out. I screamed and tried to run but he grabbed onto my neck and lifted my off the ground, I crawled at his hand.

“HYUN MI!” I heard Chen’s distressed voice call out. The soldier flung me across the field until my back hit a tree, I heard something crack, maybe it was my ribs maybe it was my now painful wrist.  I tried to crawl away from him as he came towards me, I looked behind him to see Chen with a sword at this throat.

“You got away from me last time, but this time you’re dying here” He whispered, lifting the sword high.

“HYUN MI!” I heard voices scream. I heard a bang, my eyes snapped open to see the red soldier on the floor I looked up to see Tao looking at me with worried eyes. I looked behind him to see Lay and Xiumin accompanying Chen, healing his wounds, I let out a small relived sigh. Tao came forward to help me up but Kris stopped him.

“Stop, she might have broken a bone, you will cause her more pain” He commanded. Lay then was at my side in the matter of seconds but I was already blacking out.

“Hyun Mi?” He asked once he realised that I wasn’t responding to him. My eyes were slipping close, everyone cuddled around me, calling out my name but I was already unconscious. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING ALOT IM SO SORRY ! BUT THIS UPDATE IS LONG ! SO YEAAH LOLOL

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVENT PLEASE ~

- tellmewhatislove