After the White Rabbit !

Welcome To Wonderland

“Come back here!!” I was being pushed forwards, “Run Alice!” I was pushed forward again but harder this time, “HYUN MI!” Someone shouted in my ears, “OFF WITH HER HEAD!” A voice roared, “Run, don’t ever turn back” A soft distance voice spoke out, her voice echoing in my head like a broken record. It was pitch black, I looked around me to see hands reaching out to me, scratching my arms. Then suddenly, I heard a roar, it sounded like an animal well more like an angry beast that was hungry. I ran away, I kept running in the darkness not knowing where to go.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” I cried out, something took a hold of my ankle and pulled causing me to fall face flat on the floor.

“Where do you think you’re going Alice?!” A witch like voice whispered.

“I’M NOT ALICE! STOP CALLING ME THAT! YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON” I cried out. I thrashed everywhere, kicking and punching like a mad person. I didn’t know how they knew my name but it doesn’t matter right? It was all just a dream. Yeah, just a dream, I’ll wake up soon…that’s what I thought.

“ALICE!” “RUN AWAY! QUICKLY”. The screams kept going. It sounded like a man’s voice but it wasn’t just once voice, it was 12 voices don’t ask me how I can tell it’s just I have a hunch it was 12. Suddenly, a face came towards me holding an axe.

“OFF WITH HER HEAD!” A lady’s voice screamed. The axe came down towards my neck and I screamed, letting a bloody cry out.

My eyes shot opened and I fell off the bench from shock. People walked past me and looked at me weirdly but I didn’t care. I wrapped my hands around my neck, checking if there were any wounds, then my arms. I let out a sigh of relief, see that was just a dream i told myself but the weird thing is that I always have the dreams being chased by someone or rather something. Some was good dreams and some were horrible nightmares. It was where I was running away in darkness from voices, some telling me to run away and some telling me to come back. I looked around the park and found that I was the only one here; I closed the book and placed it next to me on the bench. I pouted and swung my legs since it wouldn’t reach the floor. I made noises and looked at my watch on my wrist. ‘Tsk, she’s late’ I thought. As if on cue, I heard my name being screamed out.

“HYUN MI AH!” My best friend, Ka Young was running to me at full speed. Her body collided with me once she reached me.

“Sorry I was late! My grandmother was sick and blah blah blah” She kept blabbering about how her grandmother was sick and she had to buy food for her to eat. Funny, I’ve heard this excuse how many times? Along with another batch of stupid excuses.

“Yeah Yeah, whatever I believe you” I murmured while patting her back. She giggled and grabbed my hand, tugging me towards the set of swings. I groaned and sat on the seat next to hers, I kicked my legs lightly. I didn’t like heights that much, I like keeping my feet on the ground at all times.

“Omg you cannot believe what I saw yesterday at the supermarket when I went to buy dinner” She squealed out, I groaned and rolled my eyes.

“What” I asked clearly annoyed. She was taken back by my attitude,

“What’s wrong Hyun Mi ah? You’re not usually this grumpy” She pouted, I stared and sighed.

“Don’t worry, I just had a nightmare before” I murmured but she caught it. She leaned inwards,

“It is the dream again where someone was trying to behead you?” She whispered. I nodded; she sighed and patted me on the back.

“Don’t worry it’s just a dream” That’s was I thought to but I had the dram way to much times. I shook my head and smiled at her,

“What were you talking about before?” I asked, her eyes brightened up like a Christmas tree.

“Oh yeah, where was I at?” She tapped her chin, “Ah, that’s right … blah blah blah”. I sighed and looked up at the sky, ‘What a nice day’ I thought. I zoned out again, I tried to focus again,

“He was hot as! He has dark brown blah blah blah…” She trailed on again, I zoned out after 5 seconds of it, I would nod once in a while to show her that I was listening. This time she started to talk non-stop about her ex-boyfriend and her current boyfriend, comparing them. I love her and everything but it’s just that she can be such a gossip girl that it’s not even funny to talk about.

I looked back at the bench I was sitting on a few minutes ago since I was that bored and saw something rather extraordinary. It was a white rabbit! It was wearing a white and black suit like coat. I titled my head at smiled at the scene in front of me, it was hopping around and sniffing the ground. It looked from left to right before standing on its hind legs, walking around holding a big golden clock. I gasped and watched it move around like a human. Ka Young stopped talking and stared at me before waving a hand in front of me,

“Ya ~, are you listening to me?” She huffed out. My head snapped back towards her,

“Huh?” I asked my eyes still on the white rabbit.

“I asked if you’re listening to me” She pouted. I nodded before asking her to continue. She nodded and continued as if nothing happened. I looked at her and nodded, but my eyes kept going back and forth between Ka Young’s face and the rabbit. It walked towards the bench I was sitting on just 30 minutes ago and picked up my book, my head slowly turned towards the rabbit and squinted to get a better view of what the rabbit was doing. Then suddenly the rabbit hopped off with my book still in its paws. I shot up from my seat startling Ka Young.

“What’s wrong?” Ka Young asked, I pointed at the rabbit.

“THAT RABBIT STOLE MY BOOK!” I cried out, Ka Young titled her head to the side, confused at what I was blabbering on about.

“What rabbit?” She asked, I pointed at the rabbit again.

“THAT RABBIT!” I cried again.

“I can’t see it” She murmured scratching her head. The rabbit ran further and further away, that’s when I took action. I ran after it, I heard Ka Young screaming for me to come back but it didn’t listen to her.

“HEY RABBIT COMEBACK HERE!” I screamed while running after the rabbit. The rabbit jumped from shock and twirled its fluffy body towards me.

“OMO! ALICE!” He screamed out. ‘Alice? It’s that name again!’ I thought, I brushed it off and continued running after it. It ran behind a tree and disappeared. I ran behind to tree but too only fall down a deep endless hole.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed as I kept falling. It was pitch black just like my dream. But this time I wasn’t being chased, I was falling to my death.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP ! WOOOO

Hoped you liked it so far, I know the dream doesn’t make sense but I promise you it will once the story goes on. I got this idea when I was watching Alice in Wonderland not long ago and saw some quotes from the book on the internet.

Anyways, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE ~ ! I'll Update Chpater 2 tomorrow ;D