Meeting Mul-Eul

Welcome To Wonderland

 

Sehun and Tao whined all day once they found out their Duizhang got to stay with me for the night. Of course the other guardians were upset to but they didn’t want to show it like their stupid maknaes here.

“NO FAIR! I WANT TO SLEEP WITH HYUN MINNIE!” Tao whined out, pouting his lips out. Kris sat on the seat opposite of me and rubbed his temples with his eyebrows pinched together in frustration.

“WHY DID DUIZHANG EVEN SLEEP ON HER BED!?” Sehun pointed a finger at his leader.

“KRIS IS A ERT!” He gasped out. Xiumin and Chen snickered and secretly nodded at the maknae; Kris caught this and glared at them both.

“Sehun ah, I was the one that told Kris to sleep on the bed, he wasn’t in a comfortable position, he would get cramps” I patted his head. Kris shot me a thankful look, some of the guardians’ faces fell once they heard this.

“WHAT?! IT’S STILL NO FAIR!” Sehun shrieked out. I sighed and lowered my head, I give up I thought to myself. Suho and Lay come out with a plate of delicious breakfast,

“Now now, Sehun stop bugging Hyun Mi” Suho lightly scolded. Sehun huffed out cutely and crossed his arms; Tao on the other hand was busy drooling over the food and didn’t care anymore. I patted and slightly ruffled Sehuns fluffy hair.

“Don’t worry, I still love you ~” I cooed, Sehuns face brightened up and hugged me rubbing his cheek on to mine. Suddenly Lay placed a hand on Sehuns face and pushed him back, taking his spot next to me.

“HYUNG!” He shouted rubbing his red forehead. I giggled behind my hand.

“Here Hyun Mi, eat up” Lay sweetly smiled flashing his dimple, ignoring the complaining Sehun. Sehun gave up and sat next to Luhan. We all ate up the food and the rest of them wanted to rest or train so I wondered around the castle. I ended up going to a beautiful garden, I smiled and took a deep breathe. I wondered around until my feet hurt. I plopped myself on the ground and laid on the ground, closing my eyes. I felt a shadow fall upon me and I opened my eyes, in front of me was the blue dragon I saw last time with MAMA. I squealed a bit and shot up into a seating position.

“Omo” The dragon chuckled; I stood up and lightly bowed at him.

“Hello” The dragon bowed back in response.

“Hello to you too”

“What is your name?” I asked, sitting back down. The dragon sat next to me too.

“My name is Mul-Eul, Hyun Mi”

“How did you …” Mul-Eul smiled, well I think he did.

“Hwajae told me” I slowly nodded.

“Are you and Hwajae friends?”

“Yes, our masters are close with each other”

“Who is your master?”

“Mul-Eul!” Someone called out; I turned around to see Suho running towards us. He looked at me in surprise.

“Hyun Mi, what are you doing here?” He asked as he took a seat next to me.

“I was just resting when Mul-Eul came” I smiled, gesturing to the dragon next to me. Suho blinked at me in amazement.

“You can talk to him?” I nodded innocently.

“Yeah and also Hwajae, he helped me the first time I came here” I smiled, remembering the time when I meet Hwajae and Peter.

“Why?” I asked him, titling my head to the side. He leaned back, planting his hands on the floor behind him to support his upper body.

“None of the guardians except me and Kris can talk to Hwajae and Mul-Eul” He said as he looked in front of him.

“Does that mean I can’t talk to animals?” I asked, scrunching my face up.

“No, it means your different” Mul-Eul said, making his way over to his master.

“Different?” I asked, Suho nodded his head as Mul-Eul dipped his head down so Suho could pat him.

“You’re different” Suho smiled. I smiled slightly while fiddling with the ends of my skirt.

“Hyun Mi ah, why don’t you show Mul-Eul some of the water techniques I taught you” Suho asked, I nodded and rushed towards the pond that wasn’t far from us. I squatted down I front of it, taking a deep breathe, concentrating my energy. I pictured a dragon in my head and opened my eyes, stretching my arm out. Water started to rise and form into a mini version of Mul-Eul, I smiled widely and used frost, which Xiumin taught me, and frosted the sculpture. I turned around and jumped up and down, waving my hand around.

“LOOK SUHO, MUL-EUL! I DID IT!” I showed them the dragon I made. Suho ruffled my hair affectionately.

“You did well!” He praised, I giggled.

“Hey, that doesn’t look like me” Mul-Eul complained, I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Yes it does”. I walked back to the pond and used telekinesis to move it a metre off the pond and then melted it with fire; I watched it flow back into the pond bit by bit as I melted the sculpture. Kris taught me a bit since Chanyeol didn’t teach me anything but running away and dodging his fire balls that he was shooting at me.

“Suho, there’s something about Hyun Mi …” Mul-Eul said to Suho. Suhos smile started to drop; he sighed and rubbed his temple.

“I know Mul-Eul, I know. Kris and I have talked about it to”

“What did you talk about?”

“Hyun Mi she … has so much energy in her that it’s not normal. She learnt how to use everything the guardians taught her in a day without running out of energy. She even battled with Tao” Suho muttered.

“She knows how to talk to animals; she knows how to use all our powers. She’s different form last time she came here” Suho sighed out, looking at my back.

“When will you tell her the truth?” Mul-Eul asked.

“Not now, the truth is too much for her to handle right now, she is still getting used to Wonderland. Mul-Eul don’t trigger her memory” Suho turned his head slightly to Mul-Eul. Mul-Eul nodded his head.

“But she has dreams”

“Then let her think they are dreams, right now lets her be at peace” Suho said before walking up to me, a smile plastered back on his face.

“Come on Hyun Mi, let’s go back” He smiled as he grabbed my hand, leading me back into the house. Suho nodded at Mul-Eul as the dragon bowed at his master.

“Bye, Mul-Eul” I smiled, waving at him with my free hand.

“Goodbye, Hyun Mi” We walked back into the house and Suho led me to the living room where all the guardians were talking.

“What’s going on?” I asked once we reached them.

“Oh, we were just wondering if you want to visit the village!” Chanyeol smiled, showing off his white pearls.

“Village?”

“That’s were all our people live” Baekhyun said.

“Would you like to go?” Xiumin asked. I nodded my head, Luhan grabbed my hand.

“Well then, off to the village!” He shouted out cheerfully. I giggled and let him drag me to the stables where the horses were kept.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATEING IN A WHILE ! HOPES YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER ~ <3

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 

- tellmewhatislove