THE START OF EVERYTHING.

-- FATED --

 

( Hyeyoung's pov )
 
" I need you and you want me
Jigurani byeoreseo oh oh oh oh
Every every everyday
Naega mandeun history. "
 
 " okay thank you everyone ! That's all for today ! " the instructor double clap his hands and walk out of the room.
 
 I speed walk to the back of the dancing room and took in a huge gulp of water. 
 
" HYEYOUNG !! "
 
 I turn up and saw Exo-k piling into the background dancer's practice room with Sehun running to me and embrace me into a huge bear hug. 
 
" YAH ! OH SEHUN ! I-I c-cant B-breath ! " I shouted and struggled out of his embrace.
 
 " AWWW ! Your heart was beating so fast ! Are you that excited to see me ? " Sehun pinch my cheek and showed me his eyes smile
 
 " TCH. I just finish dancing you puppy ! " I rolled my eyes  and hit him lightly on his head.
 
 " YAH ! Don't you hit my Sehun ! " EunMi another background dancer, who has an interest for Sehun shouted and hug onto Sehun's hand.
 
 " YEAH ! Don't stick to exo-k too you this thing. " other background dancers who are ALL exo-k's fan girls said and push me to the back. 
 
I strug and pick up my bag heading towards the doors " I was about to go anyways. " I stated and fling open the door. 
 
" YAH ! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO HYEYOUNG ?! GO AWAY ! " 
 
Sehun shouted and push EunMi away. " HYEYOUNG ! Don't go !! Go eat dinner with us ! " Sehun said and pulled me back. 
 
" yeah stay ! " the rest if Exo-k chorused and approach me. " I can't stay.. I have to be home by 7. " I raise up my hand and wave to them before slowly walking backwards away from them.
 
 " no can't do.. Someone will be really upset ! " Suho and D.O said and nudge Kai. Kai just look down in the floor and scratch the back of his neck. 
 
" uhm... I really have to go.. "
 
 I glance at my watch and my lips nervously Afried what they are gonna do. 
 
" FINE THEN. We will let you go in one condition. " D.O said and give a knowing smile to the rest of Exo-k. I stop on my track and look at their mischievous eyes.
 
 " n-no.. No.. Nononono ! AHHHHH ! " I shouted and turn to run but I was too late. I was being squash into a group hug and my cheeks are being kiss by their wet lips. 
 
" YAH ! YOU GUYS ARE DISGUSTING !!! "
 
 I shouted in frustration and stop struggling. It's helpless. 
 
~~~~~~~
 
( key's POV )
 
" AISH SERIOUSLY MAKNAE ?! " 
 
I push Taemin off me and cross my arms. 
 
" hyunggggggg ~ Just do it !! For me hmm ?? Please hyung ~ " 
 
Taemin pulled my crossed arms and did his aegyo. 
 
it up kibum ! You can resist the aegyo. I thought to myself and gritted my teeth. 
 
" Hyungggg ~ " Taemin said again and pouted. " AISH ! Why don't you fly the balloon yourself ?! " I shouted and ruffled my already messy hair. 
 
" because.... I ALREADY HAVE A CRUSH ! " Taemin stated quickly and pouted.
 
 " Hyunggggg ~ please do it !!! It's good for you you know ?! " Taemin said and widen his eyes. 
 
I SWEAR AEGYO IS GONNA DRUVE ME TO MY GRAVE. " OH FINE FINE ! " I said and grab the helium balloon from Taemin's hand with the note I was THREATHEN to write.
 
 YES THREATHEN. 
 
It's either write the note or pay for a weeks chicken for Onew. And ohhhh boy,  Buying chicken for Onew in a day is already a whole in the pocket. A week ?! You'll go bankrupt.
 
 I release the balloon into the night sky and smiled softly. Even though I was forced to do this, I can't help but wonder who is the person who will receive this note.
 
 " GOOD JOB KEY ! " I heard the rest of the gang said and appear out of the Dorm's roof. Yeah we stay in a dorm for school. A huge dorm i might add. 
 
" Oh well.. Now that that's over... Who's up for some food ? " I ask and walk towards them. " FOOD ! " all of them shouted and headed towards the door.
 
 " LET'S EAT CHICKEN ! " Onew shouted grinned widely. 
 
" Let's eat pizza. " Jonghyun said and look hopefully at onew. " ANIYO ! CHICKEN AND THAT'S FINAL ! " Onew said and walk towards the exit. The remaining 4 of us look at each other helplessly and sigh following Onew.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
( Hyeyoung's pov )
 
I cursed under my breath and kept wiping my cheek. I swear I'm gonna wash my face a dozen times later.. Stupid wet lips. Idiot Exo-k. 
 
This is one of the worst day in my life ! I thought to myself and frown. As if someone is mocking me, something hard hit my head and fell onto the ground.
 
 Oww.. That hurts. I look up ready to scream at the person who drop the thing but Realised that I am walking under the open sky with no buildings. 
 
That's weird.
 
 I look down on the brownly wrap thing and pick it up. 
 
Wait... Maybe.. GOD SENT ME A MESSAGE ! OMG IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD ? IM NOAH NOW ? IM CHOOSE  TO SAVE THE INNOCENT PEOPLE FROM THE FLOOD THIS TIME ? I stared at awed at the parcel and glance at my Watch.
 
 " 6:59 " I mumbled and strug still a lot of- " WAIT WHAT THE.. 6:59. OH MUM's GONNA KILL ME ! " I shouted out loud and stuff the parcel into my bag before running full speed home. 
 
*************
 
Dear diary,
 
The weirdest thing happened today. I was walking home after the background dancers practice today and not to mention being kiss by half a dozen wet lips, when suddenly, something wrap with brown paper drop on my head. I mean literally drop on my head. And the weird thing is, there are no buildings around... Just pure open sky ! Hmm I was wondering maybe ITS A GOD SENT LETTER ! IM GONNA BE THE SECOND NOAH AND THE ARK ! Hahah ! Nah... I can't possibly be the chosen one. I was thinking maybe some Aeroplane's cargo open and the parcel drop out.. But there's no identification.. Just a sentence written neatly on the front. " To my fated one. " the sentence kin of creeps me out. But I haven't open it.. It might be something unsafe.. Hmm I don't know.. Oh wait mum's coming upstairs. I'll write to you tomorrow ! 
 
Always here,
Hyeyoung.
 
*************
 
Dear diary,
 
Today, I was being forced by our clique's evil Maknae to fly a helium balloon with a letter attached to it. He claimed that this is a way to meet my fated one. It's not that I don't believe in fate or anything.. OKAY, fine. I don't believe in fate. He says he doesn't need this idea as he is already crushing on someone. Is that even possible ? I mean... The Maknae Lee Taemin winning me in love ?! And they say I will get married first.. Yeah right. It's kinda ironic that the members all have a crush on someone before or has been in love and me.. I don't even know how to start talking about MY love life. Oh well ... I hope whoever got that cardboard won't open it.. Well.. Okay.. Fine I can't lie to you diary.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. I want to know who that person is... Who she.. Wait.. She.. What.. Wait.. What if a guy took it ? MEANS IM FATED TO BE GAY ? MY GOODNESS. THAT MAKNAE IS GONNA GET IT ! I'll write to you someday diary. I HAVE SOMEONE TO KILL NOW.
 
Always always talking ~ 
Kim kibum ( Key !! ) 
 
-------------
 
HELLOOOO ~
Chapter 1 is up ^^
and it is kindda long to me ><
hahah ~
i hopr that you all will like it !
i spent alot of time in the forward and this chapter ~
the foreword was killing me ><
i accidentally pressed save just now and everything went on public..
it wan not ready ><
and i will stressing over it and..
i clicked delete...
oh well and i started again.. this time on my phone..
but the mobile version was... so...
i dont know... it was hard to upload..
and yeah i use the comp again.. and i spend 3-4 hours sitting here..
* Sigh *
and its 1:15 AM here ..
oh well..
its worth it i gues...
OO..
i talk oo much ><
hahah ~ till next chapter ^^
 
do suscibe and comment it will be appriciated ^^