Rude but Handsome

The Bet That Decided Their Future (Long Hiatus)

the homeroom teacher ushers you into the classroom as the class became quiet. you were looking down in embarassment, you can hear the teacher say"this is the new transfer student, please treat her well."

he then turns back to you and whispered" you should introduce yourself."

you nodded slightly. "annyonghasaeyo, my name is jung juri, everyone can just call me juri," you quietly introduce yourself. as you finished your self-introduction you heard a loud scoff coming from the back.

you look up to see who done it and spotted the boy that saved you earlier glaring daggers you. your teacher quickly broke the awkward atmosphere by pointing to a seat next to the rude and handsome boy(nickname you gave him). as you sat down, a scary-looking boy looked at you and said "hi, my name is tao and i'm chinese, nice to meet you. pyeong~ pyeong~," cheerfully and when he said "pyeong pyeong" he put his hand next to his cheek. it was sure surprising to see such a scary-looking guy doing ultra cute aegyo.

  then you heard a familiar cold voice from the opposite side mumble" name is sehun and i don't like you." you were about to reply but was cutted off by the teacher calling out your name. you looked down from embarassment hearing snickers from your new classmates.

DING DONG

finally, it was lunchtime. your stomach has being grumbling for the last few minutes.  as you walk out of the classroom you felt a hand around your wrist. you turned around and saw tao staring at you.

he then ask you"do you want to sit with me and my friends for lunch?" you hestitantly nodded, you didn't want to disturb the group of friends but you don't want to be alone either. as tao dragged you to the dining hall you notice girls glaring and scowling at you again.  finally, you guys arrived at the dining hall. tao dragged you to an empty table and told you to wait there while he grab some food.

while tao was gone, you heard squealing from girls as you saw 5 figures walking towards the table. they stopped when they saw a mysterious girl sitting at there table.

a chubby, baby-face boy walked up to you and asked" annyeonghasaeyo, um... this is our table, so if you don't mind, can you please move." 

you said to the boy "mianhe, tao-sshi told me to stay here. i'l......" you were cut of by a  running tao shouting"annyeong hyungs~ how do you guys like my new friend?" 

the 4 boys apologised to you after tao explain the situation to them. you also get to know their names.

the chubby, baby-face boy is called xiumin,

a boy with light brown hair and a ultra cute face is called luhan.

an ultra tall boy with a serious face is called kris,

one of the boys is called lay, he has a gentle face and he gives off a nice vibe. t

he last one was called chen, he gives you a random mysterious feeling.

they introduce themselves as EXO-M, one of the kingka groups in the school.