Meeting

The Bet That Decided Their Future (Long Hiatus)

 

"Ahh~" Juri sighed as she  in a deep breath of air and prepared to walk into the new school. Juri's 16 years old, a first year in Seoul Senior High, her suppose new school. She has been studying in Australia for the last 4 years and has just recently came back to Korea.
 
Juri was excited about attending this new school, but at the same time, she was getting immensely nervous, her hands were slightly trembling.
"You can do it Juri!“ she gave herself a small prep talk before taking a large step and crossed the gate walking into the new heaven...or would it be hell. She felt the curious stares of students as she walked past, trying her best to ignore them, she focused on looking for the office.
 
The office was easily located, considering there were all these signs that leads the way. Juri quietly entered the office and asked the office staff for her timetable and a map of the school.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm the new transfer student Jung Juri..."
"Ah, annyeong~ I'm Ms Taeyeon~" the office lady greeted back bubbly. Instantly, Juri felt a lot more relaxed, she was glad that the office lady weren't those strict and mean ones back at her old school.
"Nice to meet you Ms Taeyeon. Can i please get a copy of my timetable and possibly a map of this school?"
"Yes, yes, of course. Now, let me just search through all these to get to your file," Ms Taeyeon said as she rummaged through the piles of folders and papers strewned all over her working table."AHA! there it is!" She exclaimed while pulling out a cream coloured file whith the name ‘Jung Juri' boldly printed on the cover and handed it over to Juri.
"All the information you'll need is in the file, if you have any problems or questions you can always come and talk to me. I'll try and help you out with the best of my ability." Ms Taeyeon said cheerfully.
"Kumsahapnida."
 
Juri walked out of the office and gave Ms Taeyeon a small wave of goodbye before walking away to an open space. She opened the file and took out her timetable and the map. Following the map to head towards homeroom she arrived at a crowded hallway. It was filled with bustling students that were trying to reach their classroom. Juri attempted to add herself into the crowd and navigate through them. She spotted her class all the way down the hallway and there were only 5 more minutes remaining before homeroom starts. She quietly muttered under her breath"damn this." 
Starting to get impatient, she once again joined into the crowd of students and tried to push her way through the crowd with a lot more determination. With the newly inreased level of determination, the strength used in pushing and shoving also increased, allowing her to successfully get through parts of the crowd.
 
In the mist of her pushing and shoving, Juri accidentally bumped into someone and tripped over. Her whole body went rigid and her eyes were tightly shutted as she waited for the moment she meets with the cold, hard floor. Seconds went by, yet Juri still hasn't landed on the floor. Getting anxious, she opened her eyes slowly, instead of the view of the white ground, she was greeted by the sight of a protruding adam apple. At that moment, she also felt the arm that was wrapped around her waist preventing her falling any further. In the eyes of other people, the position Juri and the anonymous dude seemed like they were embracing each other. 
 
Juri quickly got  her balance back and pulled out from the embrace before looking up at her mysterious saviour. Her jaw dropped instantly, the boy was literallythe definition of perfection. He was around 1.8m tall, quite tall compared to Juri herself who was only 1.62m. The saviour had dark brown hair and a healthy pale complexion, a cold stare that seemed to through her soul but at the same time, they were mesmerizing with the different shades of brown in his eyes and pink lucious lips. Unknowingly, Juri stared at him for a long time while fangirling and judging inside.
"Are you done staring?" A cold voice laced with bitterness said, he's voice was deep, it oddly suited his cute image. Looking down in embarassment, Juri quietly said "miahnae." There were no response from the boy,she peeked through the curtain her hair to see the boy looking down her clearly irritated. Juri cowered a bit more under his cold icy gaze.
 
A short moment later, Jur heard his faint footstep indicating that he was walking away. Juri couldn't help but think *shame...he would be perfect if t wasn't for his nasty temper.*
 She continued walking down the hallway, but noticed that there a lot more attention from surrounding student... most were from girls that were glaring and scowling at her.