The Bet

The Bet That Decided Their Future (Long Hiatus)

we kept on talking about random things when suddenly i saw sehun coming over and tackled luhan-sshi. when luhan looked up to see who it was, a huge grin appeared on his face. 

you looked at the scene, shocked. you never knew sehun can joke or laugh, but when he does that he is soo much cuter then the usual cold sehun.

he suddenly looks up to see you sitting there staring at him. his huge smile instantly turns into a annoyed face. luhan notice this and quickly introduce you to him, not knowing that you guys are in the same class.

sehun walked to your seat, grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the dining hall that is now full of whispers from gossipy students. your wrist started to hurt from his tight grip. you tried struggling for a few minutes but his grip was too strong, eventually you gave up and let him lead you.  he suddenly stops walking and you bumped into his back because of the sudden action.

"yah! what's wrong with you? why did you suddenly drag me out of the dining hall? why did you suddenly st......" your complaint was cut off by a sudden kiss on the lips, you look up at sehun who was smirking at you, clearly amused by your reaction.

he then mockingly said "you were saying?"  you blushed at his statement, you mentally scold yourself for blushing in front of this jerk. you quickly walked away until you were sure that you're out of his sight.

as you disappeared from sight, sehun took out his phone and called his hyung.

"KAI HYUNG, YOU LOST."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DONGSAENG?" 

"I MEAN YOU LOST THE BET."

"......OMG YOU MEAN IF YOU CAN KISS THAT JURI GIRL BET?" 

"AH DUH" "OMG, SUHO APPA OUR MAKNAE KISSED A GIRL FOR $100, APPA WHAT SHOULD WE DO?"

"OK! ANYWAY REMEMBER MY MONEY."

"FINE.... WAIT D.O UMMA GAVE YOU ANOTHER BET."

" WHAT BET?"

"IF YOU CAN WIN THAT GIRL'S HEART AND BREAK IT AFTER DATING FOR AROUND HALF A YEAR."

"THAT'S TOO LONG HYUNG"

"UM, 4 MONTHS THEN."

  "OK, EXCHANGE FOR $400"

"HE SAID OK"

"YES! BYE THEN"

"BYE"

~ next day

you ran down stairs to join breakfast with your mum before she leaves. your dad passed away when you were 9 years old because of a car accident. now your mum works extra hard to support both of you.

"bye~ umma." you said cheerfully as you waved goodbye to your mum.

 "bye~ my beautiful daughter." she replied and walked off to the bus station. as she disappeared out of sight, you quickly brushed your teeth and got ready for school.

when you arrive at school, you were greeted by a group of not-so-friendly-looking girls. they ordered you to follow them, so you did as they told. when the group arrived at the school's backbuilding, a girl suddenly pushes you to the wall and slapped you acrossed the face leaving a red mark. you held back yours tears and wondered why she done that. 

the girl that slapped you looked at you menacingly and said " you , don't get so close to MY sehunnie. this is my warning as a queenka for you ." she then walked off with the rest of the group trailing behind her. you walked down the hallway on the edge of crying, trying to rub off the sharp pain across your face. suddenly a hand s around your waist making you freak out. you look up to see sehun laughing at your reaction. you glared at him and stomped off, forgetting about the warning and the pain across your face.