Rejected

The Bet That Decided Their Future (Long Hiatus)

A/N: these chapters are chapters i wrote before publishing that's why the chapters are uploaded so fast. BTW, people i'm really sorry for writing sehun as a jerk.

___________________________________________

gosh sehun has being acting weird the whole time today. he hasn't even glared at you once, instead he has being smiling like an idiot the whole day. creeping you out, alot.

you sighed in relief as the end of school bell rang. you want to get out of the school as fast as possible. you sneeked out of the door but you were still caught by sehun. 

he slung his arm around your shoulder making it seems like he knows you for years. you felt uncomfortable at the sudden skinship, you tried shaking his arm off but it was no use.

  "are you free tonight?" sehun asked.

"yes"

"do you want to go clubbing with me and my friends?" he asked using his irresistible aegyo.

you answered back "no, end of conversation." you quickly walked away leaving a dumbfound sehun. his aegyo always worked on girls but it didn't affect you one bit. you walked into your apartment and mumbled " i'm home." silent came back as reply. you knew right away that your mum was working late again.  

 

sehun walked into the EXO night club with his friends. for some reason going to night club today wasn't so exciting to him. in the past he is always excited to go the night club. getting drunk, playing with girls and having one night relations. 

one of his hyung noticed the unenthuastic expression he has. kai walked up to him and asked " what's with our usually crazy maknae today?" while sling his arm over sehun's shoulder.

sehun shrugged it off and muttered " leave me alone hyung."  kai left as sehun said that, they all know when sehun says that it's best to really leave him alone.

hours past, sehun was still in his unenthusiatic state, alot of girls have tried to hit on him only to get yelled insults at. a girl with long, brown hair and a 5 star model body noticed sehun and decided to play with him. 

she walks up to sehun and lightly taps him on the shoulder. sehun looked up and mumbled " off, if you don't want to be hit." the hot girl looked at him clearly amused. he dares talk to the queen of clubbing like this, he should learn some manners.

the girl leaned down making sure sehun can see her and whispers "name's jessica, if oppa wants to have some fun call me," while handing him a small piece of paper.

~next day

you done the same morning routine you do every NORMAL day. as you were changing into your uniform the house bell rang.

"who would come so early in the morning?" you thought to yourself while you walk to the door.

you slowly reached out for the door knob and opened the door, meeting face to face with a grinning sehun.

1..2..3... SLAM was that really sehun? why is he here? don't tell me his a creepy stalker that has fallen madly in love with me. i don't want to lose my innocence yet!!

"YAH! open up!" you heard sehun yelled while banging hardly on the door. "why should i you creepy stalker."

  "because it's time for school, and i'm not a stalker, i just happen to leave in the neighbourhood (totally a lie)."

you glance up to see the time on the clock. 08:50. omg i'm really late now!  you quickly grabbed your bag lying on the dining table and rushed out of the house with sehun behind you. you didn't realise you left your house key at home until you reached the classroom and your mum has night shift tonight as well.

A/N: i'm annoying right lol, i'm very sorry jessica, i kinda wrote you like a . i'll admit this before hand, jessica is my bias from SNSD. but her appearance is suited for this role.....ish. so once again i am VERY sorry!!