THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!?

The Bet That Decided Their Future (Long Hiatus)
a train of thoughts comes running through your head when you saw sehun. *what is he doing here? when did he come? how come i don't know about this* he smirked at you when he saw you staring at him, suprised.  your eyes unconciously decided to start checking him out and your brain supported the idea. he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a deep "v" neck, whit shirt, ontop of it was a black leather jacket. he was wearing a pair of black lace-up boot for man/teens. he looks awefully hot in school already, but with what he is wearing right now he can make every woman in the world fall head over heels in love with him. your checking out session was cut off when sehun coughed out loud making you look up at him. he smirked at you and mouthed out "like what you see?" being the stubborn girl you are, you mouthed back "hell no." and quickly looked away in embarassment, sehun's smirk got wider when you looked away, clearly embarassed. you went onto the dance floor with tao and started dancing to the rhythm of the music. tao was amazed about how good you were at dancing, he was about to ask you about it when sehun suddenly butts in and started to talk to you. tao felt a tinge of jealoualy when sehun butted in, he couldn't help but think to himself *why am i jealous? i should be happy that they're getting along so why....* as tao was operating with his train of thoughts sehun dragged you to the bar. you looked at him and asked "you do know we are underaged right?" sehun looked at you and answered "they don't only sell alcoholic drinks."  you both ordered coke and patiently waited for it, you decided to dance for a little more before you receive your drinks so you went back onto the dancefloor leaving sehun alone. just as sehun wished, for you to go back onto the dance floor so he can do the next step in his plan. when the coke was served, he quickly put a sleeping pill in your drink.  you walked back to the bar and drank the coke that has the pill in it. you started to feel a bit sleepy after a few minutes of drinking the coke, unconciously, you leaned your head onto sehun's shoulder and drifted off to sleep. sehun smiled that his plan has worked, he gently lifted you up in bridal style and carried you to his car.  next morning~ you woke up on the same bed in the luxurious mansion you were in last time. you saw you phone, wallet and house keys next to you. you were wearing a sleeping gown instead of the clothes you wore yesterday at the club. you tried recalling what has happened after you drank the coke, but you don't seem to have any progress.  the door suddenly swings open and incomes sehun holding on some girl clothes.  "oh, you're awake!" he said cheerfully. he placed the clothes on the table that was in the room and walked up to the bed.  "you fell asleep last night at the club after you drank the coke, so i took you to my house, hope you don't mind." he Lied smoothly. suddenly you blurted out "this is YOUR house!! surprising the crap out of sehun. he quickly returned back to normal and said "you haven't figure it out yet, since last time you came here?" you quickly shooked you head and looked down in embarassment. suddenly you realised that you didn't tell your mum about staying out, you started to panick "omg, what should i do? my mum will kill me." sehun realised what you are panicking about and said "don't worry, i text your mum on your phone." you calmed down and thanked him. A/N: i finally updated, i'm very sorry readers, you had to wait quite awhile. well, i tried my best hope you like it.  anyway please comment and subscribe!!