Please Be Okay.

Her Smile.

"Good morning Bora. You look beautiful today." 

She couldn't help but blush, Thunder had this charm to him, that was just unresistable to Bora.

"Bwoh? Me?"
"Nae.." 
"Gomawo~ You look good today too.. Not that you looked bad before.. But.." 
"Haha, I get it. I get it. Thanks." 

They exchanged smiles.

"So.. Did you really get back stage passes and tickets to see BIGBANG?" 
"Ofcourse I did. Just for the two of us."
"Jeongmal? CHEONDOONG SARANGHAE!!" 

She jumped and gave him a big hug, happiness overcame her body. Thunder stood there, hugging her back, tighter. Bora quickly realized what she had just done and pulled away, apologizing.

"It's okay, I don't mind if you hug me." He said it as if he expected another hug.  

They kept walking until they got to school.

MBLAQ knew the plan, and knew that they would have to spread rumours about this "up and coming" couple. 

During Math, Bora got a few dirty looks from the girls who were crushing on Thunder. She didn't notice them though. 

After Math, they had Gym. 

It was amazing. 

Their Gym teacher decided on Track today. Bora was absolutely amazing at track, she was really fast. 
Thunder..? eh.. 
Bora was definitely one of the best track athletes that the school had. It was the final race of the day, 100m dash. 
 

*BANG* 
The gun shot, and all girls were running. Bora started off quick and was in the lead automatically. She was so close. 
*BAM* (0:52-1:30)
Bora tripped, and collapsed. 
She tried to get back up, but had no energy to, and fell onto the track, once again.
 

"BORAAAAA~" 
Thunder ran to her side, and carried her up, bridal style. 
Everyone was in shock. 
"Bora, are you okay?" 

Thunder felt like he was putting up a great act, but he really did care. He didn't want anything to happen to Bora.

The Gym teacher immediately went and called 119. 
Not long after, the ambulance came and paramedics put Bora on a stretcher. Thunder wasn't allowed to go with her to the hospital, so he remained in classes. As much as her protested, "Please, let me go with her. I have to. Jebal~" He had no permission to. 

 

Doojoon was writing an exam when he got a call from Doctors.

"Yoboseyo?"
"Annyeonghaseyo, are you the older brother of Ms Yoon Bora-ssi?" 
"Nae, what's going on?" 
"She's in the hospital right now, Rm.223." 
"Oh.. Arasso, kamsahamnida.." 

Doojoon hung up, and left class immediately to check on his sister. Gikwang tagged along with him. 

What did she do? Why is she in the hospital? Is she doing fine? Ofcourse, she's not! If she was, she wouldn't be in the hospital! Oh lord, please let my little princess be okay..

Lunch passed by horribly for Thunder, he really wanted to see Bora, and make sure she was okay. MBLAQ didn't help him at all though. They were laughing at her. 
"Guys just stop. It's not funny." 
"What? You care about her all of a sudden?" 
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Although Thunder may have thought his plan was working.
 

Deep down inside, 
 

Thunder was falling for Bora.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the short chapter, I have so much homework.. ㅠ.ㅠ

Hope you enjoyed it, but again I'm so sorry~

Forgive me?