Happy Again?

Her Smile.

HEADS UP: 

This Chapter has a few inappropriate words. Like 5? 

And, ohgosh i hate how I have to portray MBLAQ in this story ><

Thank you, and please continue to give me lots of love c:

Comments are always welcome!

Here, have an awkward Doojoon gif: 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Bora, are you excited for-" 
Doojoon stopped. He stopped there and then. 

There was Bora, laying on the couch, a pool of blood under her wrists. 

This time, this time she had cut herself, it was the worse. Doojoon had known she's been doing this. He's known that it has been continuous for 4 straight years. Out of all the times he's caught her, this time, this time was the absolute worst.

He ran, he ran straight to her. 

"Oppa, i was waiting for you.." Bora's face was pale, her lips were dry and her eyes still red and puffy. She could barely talk, her voice was very light and faint. 
She was laying there for 4 hours waiting for Doojoon to come home. He was surprised she didn't pass out, she fought against herself.
"Bora, I'm sorry I took so long." 

Bora was immediately rushed to the hospital. 
Doojoon was there with Beast, even Hyorin was there. 
"Yoon Bora's Family members?" 
Doojoon shot up. "Me!" 
"Arasso. Yoon Bora has suffered a dramatic amount of blood loss. She will be okay, she should stay over night to finish her blood tranfusion." 
"Kamsahamnida." 

Everyone was in Bora's room. 
"Hyung, is she okay?" Junhyung eagerly asked Doojoon. He was worried and very concerned. 
"No, she's not. She's crazy. She really is." 
"Don't blame her." 
"I'm not. I should blame myself. I'm a horrible brother.."

All of BEAST was just sitting there, staring at Bora. She was laying on the hospital bed, almost lifeless. Almost.
Hyorin was on the verge of tears. She felt like should should've, she could have done something to help her Unnie. But nothing worked.
Nobody stayed over night, they all left her there. Just by herself. 
Doojoon was angry. He was angry at not just himself. He was angry and Bora, and especially the reason. The reason? Thunder. It was all him. He knew it. He knew it from the start. Yet he still let Thunder go after his sister. Doojoon felt a sense of stupidity in himself. He was so frustrated. 

He decided that he would use Bora's phone to call Thunder. 


*THUNDER'S POV* 
I feel horrible. I shouldn't have said what I had said. I'm mean.. I know I shouldn't care about her but I do. I really do. How could she mean so much to me all of a sudden? This doesn't make sense. It makes no sense at all. Was it possible that I could really like her? I crushed her, I broke her heart. That was what I planned to do after all, right? So it's not- 
I picked up the phone. 

"Park. Sang. Hyun."  I was nervous. I didn't know who it was, but they were calling from Bora's phone.The person's voice is so.. FAMILIAR, but it wasn't Bora.

"Yoboseyo?"

"How could you say such a thing? You could have killed her. You know that?" 

I dropped my phone. Bora.. she what? 

"You are so heartless! How dare you! I am going to beat your . You don't even know !" 

"I'm sorry." I forced those words out of my mouth. I knew it wouldn't help me at all. 

"No, you're not." 

He hung up. 
To admit, I did feel bad. I felt horrible. There was an enormous amount of guilt that I felt inside of me. I'm not myself tonight.. But what didn't I know? I knew everything. 

 

*NARRATOR'S POV*


Thunder was wrong. He didn't know everything. Infact, he knew nothing. He prayed and prayed that Bora wouldn't do anything crazy to harm herself in any way. 
It was too late for that. 
Bora was already hospitalized, getting a transfusion. There was no way he could have helped her. He felt an enormous amount of guilt. He couldn't sleep at night. All he could think of was Bora. 

He decided to talk to Seungho. 
"Hyung, I feel so guilty." 
"Wae? If it's about Bora, who cares?" 
"But I do care." 
"Dasi, wae?" 
"Because I do." 
"Cheondoong. She's a nobody. Nobody needs her and nobody likes her. What you said was 100% conpletely true. The truth hurts sometimes." 
"No it isn't. Hyung, I like her." 
"That's so bull Cheondoong. The kingka and the nobody? You know that we will never let that happen." 
"I know.. I just feel guilty. She could've killed herself hyung.." 
"That's what we want, don't we?" 
"I guess so. Goodnight Hyung." 
Seungho did have a point. All of MBLAQ did. It was what they wanted. They didn't care about her. They loved bugging her, it brought them pleasure. Bora dead would mean nothing to them. 

 



The next morning Bora awoken to Doojoon sitting beside her. 
"Oppa." 
"Bora, you're awake!" 
"Mianhamnida." 
"You should be. I just wanna' ask you. Wae?" 
"Oppa you know why I do all sorts of crazy things." 
"It's been going on for too long Bora. 4 years is enough. It's too much for not me, but for you. You should see a therapist."
"Therapist spells out 'The .' Are you sure? All they're going to do is 'tell me to go to my happy place and only think happy thoughts.' It's so stupid oppa." 
"Bora, you should. I should've considered this long ago." 
"I see the school guidance counselor. Everything is fine."
"If everything is fine, we both wouldn't be in the hospital right now." 
Bora tried her best to avoid this situation, and especially this kind of conversation. "Oppa can I leave?" 
"Well, your transfusion finished over night, so I'm pretty sure we can. Let's go." 

Bora quickly got ready to go home. She looked partially healthy. Just partially. The colour in her face was restored, she wasn't pale anymore. Her eyes were a chocolate brown, and her lips were rosy pink. But, she was still very weak. She could barely walk, she was frail and limp.
This was not the best way to start off the Winter Break.

Doojoom was infact very curious. He did indeed know that Thunder was the reason behind the self harm, all of it. It was a, manly instinct.
"So, Bora. Sit." She quickly took a seat on the couch. 
"Tell me." Doojoon spoke in a very seeious tone, quite a stern voice he had. 
Bora was hesitant, she always was. But, she knew she had to answer him. 
"It was Thunder." 
"I knew it." 
"But oppa, he said he liked me. He even kissed me. Once on the cheek, twice on the lips.." The painful memories. Her eyes started to tear up, and she felt her vision get blurry.
"He, WHAAAAT?!"  There was no way that Doojoon would let Thunder get away with kissing his sister 3 times and leaving her when he wanted to. Bora is not a toy. 
"Oppa, He said-"
"I heard you the first time Bora. Does he want to die? I will kill him with my bare hands. My fist will go-" He got cut off.
"Oppa, just let me finish. He told me he liked me and i finally told him that I liked him back. But then he said he lied and he doesn't like me. And how I'm fat and Ugly. He also he said it'd be better if I killed myself. But he's right oppa. It's all true. Oppa they say all kinds of mean things, but this time it really hurt me. " 
"Bora, it's absolutely not true. You are a beautiful young lady. If Thunder can't appreciate it, someone else will. Like I said Bora. He shall await death from me." 
"You're not just saying that because you're my brother? It's okay Oppa.. Just drop it. You're not funny." 
"I'm serious. You know I won't ever let anything happen to you. Ever. I promised Umma and Appa 4 years ago. I know they're probably looking down on us right now, and they're disappointed. They didn't want us to turn out like this, did they?" 
"Aniyo.."

Doojoon gave his sister a big heartfelt, warming hug.

"Exactly. Just get some more rest Bora. I'll start making lunch." 
"Arasso~ But Oppa, can the rest of the BEAST oppas come over and visit today?" 
"Ofcourse they can." 
Bora smiled a real smile. She was ready to forget all about Thunder, and all she wanted to do, was to spend time with her favourite oppas.

She want to be happy again.