Sneak Peek.

Her Smile.

Alright, here's the sneak peek of a future chapter!

If you voted NO, just disregard the chapter. This is for all of you that wanted it!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There she was, she was laying down in the casket. Her face was excrutiatingly pale and white, It pained me to see her like that. There was no movement. I could hear the sound of everyone crying, and weeping in the background. It was a horrible day. It was too late for me to do anything. I should have stopped her when I had the chance. There was no hope anymore, it was too late. She was no longer here with us. Nobody wanted this to happen, I never imagined that things would turn out like this. But it did. Things shouldn't have happened, I was careless, I was too careless. If I hadn't done anything, she would still be alive to this day. She left us. She died. I knew there was no way I could make it up to her brother. I knew I shouldn't have showed up at the funeral. Was it all because of me? I left him all alone now.

Bora was gone. 

I shouldn't have been standing there just staring at her. I never noticed her beauty before. It was too late for me to tell her that she's beautiful. Doojoon told me to leave. He didn't want to see me.

"Bora, you're beautiful." I told her she was beautiful and walked away. I left. I left with a tear falling from the corner of my eye.