Unexpected.

Her Smile.

Bora's POV:

 

It was the weekend, finally. Nothing to worry about. I walked into my bathroom to get ready for the day. I walked into the kitchen, thinking I had to make breakfast, but I didn't.

Oppa did it for me! Yay!! ^^
Yet again, he made my favourite.
Bacon, Eggs, and Toast.
My Oppa's the best!
 
"Bora, do you want to go to the mall? I can take you today."
"Sure." I gave him a sweet smile.
 
We soon finished our breakfast and we were getting ready to go to the mall.
 
Just then, I got a call.
"Yoboseyo?"
"Hey Bora, are you busy?"
"Uhh.."
"Well, i was wondering if you could help me in math again. We can go to the mall or something after that."
"Well, I'm just about to go to the mall with my brother.."
"Oh, great. How about I meet you there?"
"Oh, uhh, this was unexpected.. Sure I guess."
 
I quickly agreed, I didn't want to seem rude. 
 
"See you there."
"Annyeong."
 
"BORA, WHO WAS THAT?"
Doojoon yelled from across the hall.
"Nobody, just a friend."
"Mmmhmmmm." He said in a sarcastic tone.
 
Aish, what's going to happen if Thunder shows up?
The ride to the mall was extremely awkward, although oppa said he would buy me anything I wanted, I doubt his claims.
Ahhhhhh, I glanced out the window, and there was Thunder.
He was sitting on a bench.
When oppa parked the car, I tried to get into the mall as quickly as possible without getting noticed.. but...
 
It didn't work.
He noticed.
 
"Bora~ Bora-yah~"
I tried to ignore him.
"Bora, someone's calling you."
"No, nobody is. Maybe you're hearing things."
 
All of a sudden, I felt arms coming up from behind me, giving me a warm embrace. No doubt it's Thunder. To top things off, he fit his head on my right shoulder, and suddenly, i felt a pair of soft lips press against my right cheek.
I started blushing, really, really hard.
 
My brother looked at me, astounded at what just happened. He raised an eyebrow at me.
"Care to explain?"
"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Sanghyun imnida. But you can call me Thunder." He bowed at my brother.
"I'll leave you two alone.. Have fun Bora. Treat her safe, I want her home by 8."
 
I looked at him with uneasy eyes. Please don't leave me alone with.. him!
 
With that, he left.
It was just me and Thunder now..
 
"Park Sanghyun! HOW DARE YOU KISS ME!"
"It was just on the cheek.."
"So? I didn't even have my first kiss yet!"
"Oh yeah? I didn't either!"
 
Wait, what did he just say?
The KINGKA of our school didn't have his first kiss yet?
 
"Wait.. so does that.."
"That techincally makes you the first girl I have ever kissed."
 
For some reason, that made me feel really good inside. It was something to be proud of, right? The kingka of our school, his first kiss, was with me. Wow, daebak.
 
"Sorry, I just made things really awkward, didn't I? I should've gotten your attention in another way. Sorry."
 
I like this side of him much better, why can't he be like this more often? Rather than being the jerk that he always is at school.
 
"It's alright, well, we're at a mall, so let's go shopping!"
"Haha alright, let's go!"
 
We strolled through the mall for a while, until I realized that I forgot to bring my money.
 
"Aish, I forgot to bring my money! Mianhae! My brother said he was going to pay for me!"
"It's okay, if you want anyhing, I'll just pay for you." He gave me a charismatic smile.
"I'll pay you b-"
"Don't worry about it."
 
We continued to walk around until I heard a stomach grumble, it wasn't mine.
 
"Oh, sorry."
"It's alright, let's get food."
 
It was around Noon, perfect time to grab lunch.
We bought a large bowl of Black Bean Noodle, Rather than 2 bowls of small, it was much cheaper this way. I didn't mind sharing with him.
We quickly finished, and I promised to pay him back.
 
We walked to his house after.
I had to admit, it was very nice to be spending time with him, it's like he's a completely different person around me.
We started our homework, and it was very easy, well, for me.
His parents greeted me, hopefully they don't get any misconceptions..
We got to know eachother better, and maybe he'll come to my house next time.
 
"Thanks, you were really nice today. I promise I'll give you your money back on Monday."
"Don't worry about it."
"I just have a question.."
"Nae?"
"Why are you always.. so mean to me?"
 
He grabbed my hand.
 
"I want to change that."
 
 
Who knows?
 

Maybe I might be falling for him..

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------