It's Friday.

Her Smile.

A Friday morning at 7:50 a.m.

Just as Bora was to leave her house, the door bell rang. 

Bwoh?! Who would ring my door bell at this time?

Bora looked to see who it was and was instantly surprised at the figure standing there.

Park Sanghyun? Bwoh? OMO~ What is he doing at MY HOUSE?! HOW DID HE EVEN FIND MY ADDRESS?! 

She didn't dare open the door, she stood there, shocked. 

The door bell rang again. 

Thunder was not going to leave until she opened the door.

Bora finally got the courage to open the door. 

She stared up at him, "Good morning, Thunder."

"Good morning Bora, I came to walk you to school."

"Umm, thank you, but it's alright."

"Oh, are your parents here?"

Bora felt shivers when she heard the words Parents.

She missed her Umma and Appa dearly.

"No, they're not here."

She felt herself tearing up at the thought of her parents. 

Thunder still didn't leave her, he was there by her side when she locked the door, and they walked to school together.

Bora knew something wasn't right, but she was thankful that he could put up with her. When they arrived to school, everyone was shocked that they came...

together?

"Gomawo Cheondoong." She flashed him her beautiful smile, slightly bowed and walked to her locker.

"Oh, no problem." He gave her a smile back.

Wow, her smile.. it's, it's really pretty. Yah Park Sanghyun, snap out of it!

~Thunder's POV~

I walked to class. Math.. hate it. There's an empty seat beside Bora. YES! My plan is going to work out perfectly. 

Two large and 1 small pumps can fill a swimming pool in 4 hours. One large and 3 small pumps can also fill the same swimming pool in 4 hours. How many hours will it take 4 large and 2 small pumps to fill the swimming pool.(We assume that all large pumps are similar and all small pumps are also similar.)

What kind of question is that.. stupid Grade 12..

"Bora.. Can you help me on this question?"

Damn, she already solved it..

"Here's my number, just call me after school and I can tutor you.

She flashed me her beautiful smile, as she handed me a piece of paper with her number written on it.

-LUNCH-

I showed the rest of MBLAQ her number, they all dialed it into their phones. 

I saved it on mine aswell, under the name of plain and simply, Bora.

It kind of pained me when I saw how they saved her number.

" Bora." - Joon's Phone

"Ugly Bora." - Seungho's Phone

"Nobody." - Mir's Phone

"Loser Bora." - G.O's Phone

We saw Bora sitting by herself, quietly eating her lunch, so we decided to keep her company. 

We ran to her table, knocking down all her stuff.

I did feel bad, but it's whatever, right?

"Hey Bora. Why so alone?"

She ignored Joon and continued on with eating her lunch.

"If you keep eating you'll be fat, not like you're not already, but we don't want a godzilla in our school."

All of MBLAQ laughed at what I just said, including myself. We heard giggles and chuckles from the tables surrounding us.

She disregarded my comment, threw out her lunch, gathered all her stuff and left.

-Dance Class-

"Ms Bora, Yoon Bora-ssi? Is she here? She will be first to show case her solo dance." Mrs Jung called out.

Right at that moment, Bora came crashing through the door.

"SORRY I'M LATE!"

She came in wearing shorts, showcasing her perfectly toned legs, and her y body line. Damn. 

She went on stage and performed her dance. 

She was truly amazing, gaining applause from everyone in the class, even I, myself. 

The Dance.

A few other people showed their dances, but nobody compared to Bora.

She was, she was y. I couldn't get my eyes off her. 

Joon was also in our dance class, I couldn't help but keep whispering to him. Even he was surprised at Bora's dancing. 

The day was soon over, and I really did need help on my math homework.

Should I call Bora..?