Beast ^^

Her Smile.

BEAST was on their way to Doojoon's. Bora tried her best to forget about Thunder. Who knows? 

Will she end up falling for one of her oppa's friends?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bell Rang.

"I'LL GET IT!" Bora screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Okay, jeez.." Doojoon muttered under his breath.

Bora tried her best to walk as fast as she could to open the door.

BEAST attacked her with hugs.

"Oppas!"

Like always, She's give Gikwang the biggest hug. 
"Hmph! Bora you're so mean! Hyunseung oppa doesn't get a big hug?" 
"Oops, mianhae!" And she gave all of them hugs. 
Gikwang spun her around in the air. They were the closest. Then there's Hyunseung being all fake jealous.
"Hmph!" He put on a pouty face.

Bora cuddled with Gikwang on the couch. He let out his arm to support her neck. Everyone was watching TV and Doojoon was cooking. He her hair very lightly. You could say they looked like a couple, but they weren't. It was brotherly and sisterly. 
Doojoon finished cooking lunch. But Bora fell asleep on Gikwang. 

"LUUUNCHHH ISS SERVEDDD!!" 
"Oh thank the lord, I'm starving!" 
"Hyung, I'll eat later. I'm kind of in a situation right now." He pointed to Bora's head on his chest. 
"Oh, arasso." 
Doojoon yelled at everyone else. 
"SIKKEURO! BORA'S SLEEPING!" 
"But Hyung, if she's sleeping, why are YOU yelling? Huh?" 
"Oh no, don't give me that attitude. Mm mm." 
Junhyung just face palmed at the whole situation.

Bora woke up to see Gikwang staring at her. 
"Bwoh? Oppa?" 
He her face gently. "You're awake now?" 
"Nae, is it time for lunch?"
"A LONG TIME AGO~" A voice shouted.
"We got it Dongwoon!!" 
Gikwang walked Bora to the table and they ate their lunch. 
"Enjoy Bora." 
"Kamsahamnida Oppa ^^" 
She started to stuff her face with food, and she was so happy. She had no care in the world right now. She didn't care about how ridiculous she looked. She was confortable around BEAST and she knew she could trust them. She knew it was un lady like, but she always rathered to be more confortable.
"Bora, slow down. You might choke." 
Of course she would listen to Gikwang.

She started to eat for femininely, and looked more like a normal person.
"That's Better." 
Doojoon was sitting on the couch, watching K-Dramas with BEAST minus Gikwang and Bora. 
He looked over his shoulder to see his little sister and his best friend happily eating together. Bora's natural smile was so beautiful, he couldn't just let any guy take her. He needed to be worthy of her heart. Unlike Thunder.  Gikwang? Maybe he thought, just maybe. There was a slight chance. He knew Gikwang could never like Bora.. But now that Doojoon thought of it.. He's not really so sure anymore. They have gotten more 'intimate' with eachother.. Doojoon just shrugged it off.
They quickly finished their kunch, so they could hang out with the others.
Bora put her, and Gikwang's plate in the sink. He snuck up behind her and picked her up, kind of bridal style. 
"Yahyahyahyahyah!" Bora was taken by surprise. She was so shocked and had no idea what to do.
Gikwang carried her outside to the living room. 
"Put me down put me down!!" Bora tried to squirm and escape his grip. But she was laughing the whole time, with a wide grin on her face. She knew it was Gikwang, and she did feel safe around him. But this was really uncomfortable for her, and she wasn't ready for it. 
Gikwang sat down on the lazyboy before carefully placing Bora on his lap.
"Ouulala~ Kwang and Bora~" 
Doojoon hit the stupid Hyunseung. 
"Yah! What are you saying? Sikkeuro!" 
Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Junhyung laughed. While Bora blushed slighly, Gikwang was sitting there awkwardly, and Hyunseung was just plain embarrassed.

 

 

 

 

APOLOGIES FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER:

If you haven't already, please go to chapter 15 and answer the poll ^^

Also, if you have a tumblr, would you mind following mine

GOMASEUBNIDA!