Silent Screams.

Her Smile.

Italics = Doojoon's Thoughts.

6:30 a.m.

Bora's alarm clock started ringing. She repeatedly tried to hit the "snooze" button, but her hand just couldn't reach it. Her alarm clock woke Doojoon up, and he went in an effort to try and wake his sister up. 

"Bora-yah! Wake up!" Doojoon yelled.

"Ahhh~ 5 more minutes? Jebal~" Bora pleaded.

Aish, this girl. She needs to wake up! 

After 5 minutes, Bora got off her bed, as promised.

Doojoon slightly grabbed her wrist and twisted them, showing off her arms. This revealed all the cuts.

"Again?" 

Why does she keep doing this.. 

Bora brushed it off and walked into the bathrrom to get ready for another day in her high school. It was living hell. 

She got dressed, and walked to the dinner table, where Doojoon served her breakfast. She was so excited, he made her favourite: Bacon, Eggs and Toast. She immediately dug in. Doojoon was so happy to see his sister happy. 

"Oppa Saranghae!" 

She used aegyo to win him over.

Ahh, i hate it when she uses aegyo.. keke ><

They finished eating and he walked her to school.

"Annyeong Bora-yah!" 

Doojoon dropped her off and she waved goodbye to him. 

She took a deep breath, and walked into the school. She arrived at her locker shortly, smiling and waving at a few people in the halls. She walked fast, incase she would run into.. 

MBLAQ.

"Oh, nice to see you here Bora." Seungho said in a soft voice.

"I'm at school at my locker, nothing typical." She tried to play it cool. 

Bora quickly got her books, and tried to slam her locker door. 

She felt a strong presence prevent her door from closing, and breathing on her neck. It was Thunder.

"Uh, uh uh. Where do you think you're going?"

She felt very insecure and unsafe, especially around Thunder.

"I'm going to class.." 

"We have the same class, right? Let me take your books for you." 

He grabbed her books, and threw them on the floor. 

"Oh, oops." 

And MBLAQ walked away, laughing at her. 

Bora quietly bent down, to get her books and scurried to her next class. She heard laughter everywhere through the halls, and she felt herself choke up a little.

 

Her first class, Math.

Oh, how she hated math. 

Although she hated it, she was extremely good at it.

~BORA'S POV~

Ugh, stupid math..

Hmm.. I wonder what would happen if I just started doodling..

"Bora, Yoon Bora-ssi?"

AISH! WHO'S CALLING ME?

Oh, it's Ms Kwon. 

"Oh, Nae Ms Kwon?"

"Can you answer this question, please?"

Everyone stared at me.

i walked up to the whiteboard, and wrote down the answer, and how i solved it in a flash. 

Everyone was amazed at how fast I could do it. 

-Lunch Time, Narrator's POV-

Bora got in line to buy a lunch, and coincidentally, MBLAQ was right behind her. She had no idea what was going to happen, but something was.

She bought her lunch, and walked to a table to sit and eat. 

Thunder walked towards her direction, and "accidentally" knocked into her, causing her lunch to spill all over her shirt.

"Oh, Mianhae Bora." He said in a sarcastic voice.

"I-i-it's okay.." She held in her angry tears and went to the washroom to clean up herself.

Everyone pointed and laughed, Joon gave Thunder a hi-five. 

 

At the end of the day, Bora walked home. 

She patiently waited for her brother to come back home. 

Bora prepared dinner for both her and her brother. 

It was about 6:15 when he finally came home.

"Bora! Sorry I'm late! Aish.."

"It's okay oppa, I made Japchae for dinner!" 

They quickly ate dinner, and Bora went to take a shower.

When she was done, she saw Doojoon on her bed. 

"How was your day dongsaeng?"

She started to tear up, and remembered all the horrible things that Thunder did to her today, she knew that it would get worse.

"It wasn't great at all.. He.."

"It's alright Bora-yah.. Just, wait. One more year and you'll never see him again. I know it's been almost 4 years, just try to get through. Arasso?"

"Arasso.." 

Doojoon walked oout of her room and turned off the lights in her room.

Bora was waiting for that moment.

She covered her head with her blanket, and was cried and cried into her pillow. It was all too unbearable for her. She's dealt with MBLAQ for almost 4 years, and she doesn't know if she can handle it anymore. 

Although Doojoon knew all the pain that they've put her through..

Her silent screams would never be truly heard.