Then Suddenly....

Triangle Love

Then suddenly, your phone ringing in your pant's pocket, you want to take your phone out, but you can't, because someone is put his face too close to you, he mades you blush. and he also mades your body frozen. Taemin heard the phone ring, he looks at your pant's pocket, he hold it tight, Omg, what is he think he doing? He's such a ert! "Your phone is ringing, why don't you pick up, huh, Eunsun?" he said with a seductive voice, "Yah, you grab on to my phone, how do I take it and answer it? you idiot!" you said. *Taemin smirks* "I grab on to your phone? It's doesn't sound right, it's sound more like I'm holding to your pant more, Eunsun!" he said, "Yah Taemin, you so weird, what is wrong with you?" you scream at him, " Scream, nobody gonna help you, except....me!" he said with his smirks on. "Arg~~" you let out a heavu sighed, you still looking at him. Taemin finally let his hand go of grabbing your phone that in your pocket, but his face is till so close to you, you blush, your body temperature is become hotter, you want to make it cool down, but really don't don't know how to, it's like you going to stuck with him in this situation.

Taemin let go, and walk away from you, he walks to the kitchen to grab some drinks and some chips.

You heard your phone ringing again, you pick up "yoboseyo?", "Eunsun?" the familar voice you have heard before, a deep good strong voice, "uhm...who is this?" you ask, "It's Kai, you don't remember me? Kai asks, "Oh~~~Omg, It's you! OMG!" you scream in happiness over the phone. Taemin looks at you weirdly, you ignore his look, and continue talk on the phone. "yeah, it's me, It's Kai" Kai said on the line, "Oh, It's... *you stop, and looking at Taemin, maybe I shouldn't say kai's name out* yeah, hahaha, so when are you going to...*you look at Taemin drinking his water, maybe I shouldn't say visit, but instead, i will say come over? to Kai?*, You continue the conversation, So when are you going to come over and visit me , huh?" you said excitely, "Oh hahhaaa, Eunsun ah, i will come back to Korea soon, and there's someone I need you too see" *Kai laugh softly*, "Oh, really? who is it?" you ask, "Oh, just someone, I thought you should know, so.." Kai said, "Oh, ok" you laugh, say bye to him, and hung up your phone.

You look over at Taemin, he finish with his drink.

He look over at you, "You have fun talking on the phone?" he ask sarcastically

"Yah, mind your own business, ok/" you said.

"You're in my house, so why woundn't I?" he said with annoying look.

"Fine, whatever." You said

"Do your math problems I give you, or you gonna fail that class." he laughed.

'What's so funny? you happy that I'm failing that class" you ask.

"Maybe I do, so I can see you everyday at my house after school." he said, *smirks*

"WHAT? SHUT UP!" you yelled at him, you look down to your paper and do the problems. "Arg, stupid jefk, ert" you murmurred.

"YAh, I heard that, just do your work!" he yell at you.

You glared at him with dirty look, "You not my dad, so shut up, I am doing my work!" you said.

"Good, do your work!" he said, "you need someone like me to tutor you, Eunsun" he continued said.

"Whatever" you murmurred, and nodded.

Finally, Taemin done tutor you math for today. You say thanks to him, you walk outthe door, Taemin grab your hand, and said "....", " you looked at him weirdly,  why isn't he saying anything? don't tell me that he's going to made me blush! "Taemin ah, why don't you say anything? I have to go home now, It's getting late", you said, he doesn't say anything back to you, he just hug you tightly, "Yah, Taemin! Taemin! Yah, Lee Taemin! Aren't you going to let me go? I...can't'''breath...seriously...!" you trying to catch you breath, "Oh, I'm...sorry" he said, you look at him carefully, and said "Uh...That;ok. I have to go now, bye!" You walk off, you leave Taemin stands there.

Taemin's POV

Arg~~~ What is wrong with me ? why do I hug her for ? and I feel like an idiot after a hug! Agh~~~

But I don't know how, I feel her hug is so warm, I want to have that hug again.

I heard she talks on the phone, wonder who is she talking to?

Thinking of my best friend, Kai, I miss this dude so much, I hope he's coming back soon so we can hang out, but not with Eunsun.

Wait, did I just mention her name? OMG! that stubborn girl!

No One's POV

You arrived home after a few minutes of walking.  No, it's like 30 minutes of walking! Oh gosh, my leg can't move! Ugh! It's gotta be hurt!

You heard your stomach is growling. "Uh, what do you want stomach? Food? Yeah, let's go get some food!" You sighed and start walk tithe kitchen. You open the refrigerator, luckily there's still some ingredients you need, you take all out and start cooking Kimkibap, yum!

You start to eat, unexpected, it's delicious! You smile to yourself!

You heard a bell rang, u come and open the door, it's your parent, they're home!. "Umma, apps! You let out a smile welcoming them home after a tired they of working. Your mom ask aloof the sudden, "So..how are you and your tutor?", "uh...umma! Uh..."you fake a smile, "you guys get along we'll?" your mom ask and give you a look expect you to say something interesting about you and Taemin, "Ah,well yeah, we do...get along! you smile a bit, you look at your mom and look away. "I'm glad to hear that" she hugs and smile at you, you saw your dad smile too. 

"Eunsun ah, it's late, why don't you go to sleep? I can prepare dinner myself" she said and smiles at you, "ne 네 umma" you smile back, nodded, and headed back to your room.