Cupcake

Triangle Love

After the incident of the flirty girl who ask Kai to be her boyfriend. Gross! ewwwwwwwwwwww! Kai become more mysterious? No, maybe something else that bother him.

You look at the bag he holding, "Uh...Kai, what are you buying?" you said with happy voice, you trying to try the atmosphere, you want to cheer him up. He looks at you blankly, and realizes that he hold a toy bag that he just bought.

"Oh, ahahhaa, this is..uh.." He said.

"What? what is it?" you ask impatiently. He take the hello kitty out of the bag, and hand it to you. You eyes widen, you didn't know that he bought it for you.

"Kai, you buy this...for me?" You ask

"Yeah, I bought it for you. You like it?" He smiles, rubbing his neck shyly.

"Awww, gomawo." You smiles, looking at him and smiles more.

*He giggles* "You're welcome!" he smiles. "Let's go, it's getting late!" He said, eyes you to walk with him. You walk with him to his car. He turns on his car engine, he sit on the driver seat, you sit next to him. He starts driving, "Eunsun ah, Let's go somewhere.". You look at him confused, "somewhere? Where?", He smiles, eyes still on the road, "You will like it.". You look at him confused, more confused, you just nodded.

You and him arrived to a...........cupcake shop. *You gasp* "A cupcake shop? I never know that they have a cupcake shop!* you said in high pitch voice. He laughs, "hahaha, Let's go in first!", "Ok!" You said excitedly.

When you and Kai walk in the shop, the shop is looking too cute, it's colorful, fill it cupake everywhere you look. They even made keychain, necklace with cupcake. The way when you look at it or anywhere look at it, you want to touch it and buy it.

You walk to a counter, you look through clear glasses, they create all knind of cupcake, they have different flavor. You refuse to go, you stare at the cupcake that you wanted. You walk over to where Kai is, he is also looking at all the cupcake in the glasses. You look where Kai looks.

"Wow, they are look so yummy!" you compliment the cupcake.

"You like them?" He look at you, smiles.

"Can we buy them?" You ask him.

"Of course you can. Pick the one you like, and I'll buy and pay it  for you." He said.

*Huh! He said he going to buy and pay it for me?* "No, that's ok, I'll pay." You said.

"No, I'll pay." He argues.

"No, Kai, I'll pay." You argue back.

"Yah! I said I'll pay, ok?" He argue, almost scream at you.

"Yah? I said I'll pay, meaning I'll pay, not you Kai." You argue, pointing your finger onto his chest. He brab you hand, made you blush.

"I'll pay, now pick the cupcake!" he commands you. You feel like you cannot do anything nor argue with him, so you pick out the cupcake you like.

While you pick out your favorite cupcake (picture above). Kai went to another counter to pick out another cupcake. You finished pick out the cupcake you like, you look around to find Kai, you see Kai, "Kai!", "Coming!" he walk over to you. The worker look at Kai, Kai looks back and ask "How much is it?", the worker said "It's $10.00." You look shocked *OMG, how come a small cupcake like that is $10.00?*, Kai see your reaction, he laughs, "Of course, it have to be expensive, it's the famous cupcake company, you know!." You nodded, still in shocked.

Once done with check out the cupcake, you holding your cupckae without eating it yet. He look at the cupcake then look at you, "Eunsun ah, why don't you find a table to sit, and I'll be right back with you, ok?" He said, looking around the shop for a table, most of the table in the shop fill with couples.

"O..k. But...what about you?" You ask, concern.

He noticed your concern for him, he smiles. "Don't worry, just find a table and sit, I'll be right there with you, ok?

You smiles, walk off, and find a empty table to sit. You wait for him to come to sit with you. While you are waiting, Kai walking round the shop to find a cupcake that he have look awhile ago, he thought this could be a perfect date if he going to buy that cute cupcake for you, so decided to buy it without you knowing it because you busy looking through your phone. You look up and you see Kai coming toward you and sit opposite of you. He hiding the cupcake behind his back, you look at him in suspicious, *what is he hiding?*.

"Oh Kai, you back!" you smiles. He smiles.

"You didn't eat you cupcake?" he asks.

"No, I am waiting for you, so I didn't eat it." You said,

*hahaha, good chance, Eunsun! I'm going to give you the cupcake I just bought.* he smiles evillly inside. You look at him suspiciously *why..is...he..smiling?*

"Ta-da!* he take out the cupcake from behind his back and hold in front of you.

Your eyes widen looking at the cupcake that he holding in front of you, "OMG, this cupcake is so pretty!" You said in high pitch voice.

"You like it?" He said, smiles.

"Yes, of course I do like it. Thanks Kai." You smiles, take the cupcake from his hand, he hand it to you carefully.

"But..uh...what about your?" You ask, looking at his empty hand.

"Oh, you can *He take the cake that he paid for you, the cake in sit in front of you.* give this to me." He smirks, holding the cake.

"Yah! but you bought that for me!" You scream at him.

He just laugh, "Yeah, I know, but I just bought you the pick cupcake, so I should have my too, huh?" He smirks at you.

You laugh at his sillyness "hmmm, ok! You can have it, and thanks for cupcake Kai, it's so cute!"

"You're welcome....anytime!" He smiles, and said "softer" the word "anytime. He looks at you with gentle eyes

You blush at his answer. smiles at him