Feeling nervous

Triangle Love

It's 6:30 in the morning, you put alarm clock to wake you up. You stretching yourself while still laying on the bed, you feel like you just want to stay on your comfortable bed, and not going to school, but you have to. 

You can't ignore the fact that your parent and your math teacher set a tutor person to teach you math, and that person is Lee Taemin (이태민)!

Agh! Just by listen to that name, your body is shivering. Then, you start going to wash your face, brush your teeth, eat breakfast, go change into your uniform, and finally is going to school by walking. Your school is just a few blocks away, so it's enough time for you to walk to school.

At the school gates, you see Jae Hee, you brighten up a smile, wave say hi to Jae Hee, she waved back and smile, as you walk closer to Jae Hee, she pointed at the person standing next to her, "Eunsun, do you remember...?" Pause, you look over at the person stand next to Jae Hee, your jaw dropped as you look at......Taemin? 

Jae Hee continue "Eunsun, do you remember Taemin?" She smile and waiting for your respond, you just froze for a second, and said "Oh, ah, yeah...yeah...I do remember", you stare at Taemin and forced a smile, he look at you curiously, am I too attractive to her? Ah~~~. You look at him angrily, seriously! I have to go to your house today, and what kind of look is that you giving me?

Jae Hee noticed a silenced, she say something to you to make the atmosphere lighten up, "Ah, Eunsun, I want to eat something, do you want to go buy something with me?" *she smile and you also smile*, you said "Oh yeah, sure, lets go!".

You try your best to ignore Taemin, you can see the look of Taemin in the corner of your eyes, you feel like your heart is going to be exploded, your cheek is blush like a red tomato. You didn't look at him at all, you said to Jae Hee standing there waiting for you "Lets go Hae Hee" *you forced a smile*. You walking with Jae Hee, you turning your head back to glance at Taemin, OMG, you don't believe what you just saw, he give you electricity send to your eyes, and it slowly throughout your body. Your cheek blush, it suddenly feel so hot even though the weather is cold. You turn your head around abd continue walking with Jae Hee.

You can still feel the look of Taemin just give you to you. Ahh, I want to get rid of this feeling that he gave to me!. 

Jae Hee and you finally buy something to eat at a small shop that school have provided for students and teachers. "Wow, my stomach is full of food now, it's so delicious!" Jae Hee compliment the food she just ate, "haha, yeah, the food is delicious" you smile, you two both laughing happily, you two say bye to each other to go to class, and promised to meet after class at Jae Hee's locker.

Class is finished, you hurried walk to Jae Hee locker, you walk too fast in the hallway that you bump into someone "Ow, I'm so sorry!", "That's ok, be careful next time!" The cold and little bit if warmth voice that sound so familiar to you, you slowly look up, you see Taemin standing and looking in front of you, you blush, but then you start asking him question "what do you want?", "don't you remember that you have to go somewhere after school?" Taemin ask, "somewhere? do I need to go somewhere?" You confused asking him, "Hah, you don't really remember? You have to go to my house so I can help you with math that you at" he said it quick before you can say anything, he sound a little sarcastic too. "Yah, who said that I'm at math? I'm trying my best on it!" You screamed at him, he walk closer to you that make you stand against the wall, unknowingly, his face is come down to your eye level and it almost touch your nose "Ok, but you have to go to my house today after school anyway", he did under his breath, it's like he whispering to you, you can hear what he saying to you, but your face is a tomato now, you can't say anything. 

Taemin step away from you, give you a smirk, and walk away from you.

You breath aloud, you suddenly remember about Hae Hee, you run to her locker. You waved at her and said "Jae Hee ah, I'm so sorry that I come here late.", "Ah Eunsun, nah that's ok, I just have some questions about my homework and I just went to ask my teacher to help, so I'm just here at my locker and see you coming here." *she smile and give you a hug*, you smile at her and sign in relief. 

You two walk out to school gate, Jae Hee saw Taemin, "Oh, Annyeong Taemin" *she smile at Taemin and waved at him, he did the same to her*, you stand there like an outsider, you glaring at Taemin to see if he say hi to you, but he doesn't, instead if say hi to you after he say hi to Jae Hee, he walk to you, grab your hand, pull you over to his side, and said to Jae Hee "Jae Hee ah, are you guys best friend?", Jae Hee surprised by what a taemin just did, she said "Uhm yeah, we are" *she smile at Taemin and then at me*, "Ok, that's great! Can I took Eunsun to my house, Jae Zhee?" Cold voice of Taemin, he said in command voice, "Uh...what?"

You quickly said to Jae Hee "Ah...Jae Hee, we...", your word has been cut by Taemin, "I'm going to help Eunsun with her math work, so I'm talking her home with me?" *he smile at Jae Hee, and give you an electricity look that could melt you anytime or froze you*

Jae Hee give you a look, look at Taemin and said "Sure, why not? I hope you can help her with math more" *i give her a look, OMG, Jae Hee, what are u saying? I don't want to be with this icessss guy!*, she give me back a look, *Eunsun ah, I'm sure you gonna like him sooner or after*. She smile and said "ok, bye guys, I have to go anyway, bye Eunsun!", she smile, waved and walk off.

Now it's just you and Taemin.