It's a surprise to see you here!

Triangle Love

As you reach up high to take the coat that you wanted. You feel like somebody is standing behind you trying to help you out.

You stop at what you are doing. You heart beat fast, it's like the heart is telling you that somebody is going to hug you? Kiss you neck? (LOL, no just kidding!) somebody you know? Somebody that ignore you?

All these thinking is just come your head so fast, you don't really know what to do or think. You turn your head slowly to look behind you to see who is trying to help you out.

And guess what? The person trying to help you out is no other than Kai. The person who ignore you at the airport. *OMG, Kai? what--what thec? what is he...? Omg...!* You are too surprise that you see Kai standing behind you without letting you know that he stands there. You saw Kai standing in front of you, but you don't do anything, all you do is standing there frozen yourself, with eyes widen, with your heart beat (2pm <3 ^^)

Kai smiles. Omo, is he just smile? OMG, he smiles, he smile, HE SMILES, Holy crab, he is smile! This time, your mouth is widen. You almost can't breath. What the heck is wrong with me? He is Kai, he is not like somebody famous that I admire so much! OMG, what is wrong with me?

Kai looks at you weirdly, no, not weirdly, but more like confused what you are doing, of your face expression. You back to reality when you see his confused face. You clear your throat, you looking down, trying to not making eye contact with him. He also clear his throat "ah-hem". You shiver when you hear that.

You clear your throat once again, "ah-hem. So...uhm...Kai? what are you doing here?" you ask him. "Shopping!" he said with high pitch voice. "Oh..." you said. "And...how about you?" he ask, he sound....nervous. Wait, why is he nervous? "I'm shopping too." you said, look at him for a second then look way quickly. "Oh, I see." he said.  You nodded, you feel so nervous. Why am I so nervous for ? Like...seriously?

For a moment of silence, you hear Kai said, "Uh..Eunsun", you look at him curiously, "Ah...Uhmm...I...I..I..." he trying to come up with what he wants to say, but nothings come out, "Y-yes?" you ask impatiently. "I...sorry" he said, he said the word "sorry" too fast that I can't even hear what he said. "Wait, what? what did you say? I can't hear what you just said." you said. He looks at me with the "eye" look (puppy look :), "I'm sorry, Eunsun" he said, apologizing to me. "Sorry? for what?" you ask, still don't know what he is sorry for. He let out a sighed, look at me in the eye, and said "Eunsun ah, I'm truly sorry. For....uh...for what happening at the airport. "Oh that, well, that's can't be forgiven, if..." you said, stop at "If..", you want Kai to be curious of what you going to say next. "What? If what?" he ask, he sound like he is really curious of what you going to say next. *OMG, he is curious! YES!*

You look at him with a serious look, then said "If..... Anyway, can you help me take that coat down for me? Please?" you ask, posing a little cute to him. He sighed, then agree. He take the coat down and handed to you. You smile happy. You turn around, said to him "Kai, remember the 'If.." ok? Because I will say it next time to you, so you better remember it." you said, smile at him sarcastically. "Yah Eunsun, when are you going telling me?" he ask with pokerface on. "I don't know, but I will." you put on smirk on *haha Kai, that's my smirk, catch that!*. "Anyway, it's...pretty surprised me that I see you here." he said, put his y smirk on, you heart beat when you see his smirk *OMG, how can he be so hot? Not as like when he does that at the airport*.

You straighten up your body, clear your throat, and try not to get distracted by his "y smirk". "Yeah, It's surprised me too." you said, smile at him, and walk to the cash register.

Kai look at you until you dissapear out of the shop. *She is short, but sure she is cute* he smirks. Some of the customers in the shop look at him, whispering to their friends; *wow, he is surely tall and handsome*, *I love his smirks*, *Who is the girl, his girfriend?*, *I don't care about the girl, I care about him, he is just breath taking!*. Kai smirks, and walk back to where Taemin is, Taemin is busying picking out his favorite coat.

"Yah, Taemin ah, you done picking your favorite coat yet?" Kai asks.

"Hahaha, I was busying watching you guys talking, so do you think I have time to pick out my favorite coat?" Taemins said, he's laugh.

"Yah Lee Taemin, you..." Kai punch Tamin's arm lightly.

"Hahaha Kai, you like Eunsun?" Taemin ask.

"Y-yah! I don't like her, ok? Kai said, trying to exclaim it with Taemin.

"Oh, really? Ok, then." Taemin said saracastically.

"tsk! Yah, you done? Taeminnie?" Kai ask, giggled.

"Did you just call me that?" Tamin ask, glare at Kai.

"Hahahahhahahahaa, ok then, I only call you that when you mad, ok?" Kai said.

"Fine, whatever Kai." Taemin said, poking Kai's cheek.

"YAH Taemin, top poking my cheek. Just pick out your coat already!" Kai yell.

"You're funny, Kai! hahahhahaa" Taemin laugh. "Anyway, yeah, I do have to, because I have to go with my parent to their friend's house for a party today."

"Oh really? Have fun then. Hurry up Taemin" Kai rush Taemin.

"Arrasso." Taemin said.

Tamin finally done with picking out his favorite coat. He walks out to the cash register with Kai to check out his coat, and Kai's coat.

At Your House

"I'm home!" you shouted when you walk into your house. "Huh" you gasp at the sight that in front of you. The fancy table have been decorating with food and drinks, in the middle of the table is the fancy big cup that have fruits inside of it. It's look amazing!

Your mom walk out from the kitchen to the living room, she smiles "Omo, you home!" she smiles, and run to you to give you a light hug. "Umma" you said, "What hun, Oh, the dining table, hehehehe, It's my friend that brought it for me, hehehe" she smile, explain to you about the dining table. "Ah~~" you staring at the table, and nodded at what your mom said. "Oh, did you buy all the food that I have listed for you?" your mom ask."Yeah, I'm did" you said, give your mom the bag of food that you just bought. "Oh good. Now, go get change and help me cook, ok?" you mom said. "Sure umma." you said.

You done with changing your clothes. You come down stairs to help your mom with cooking. So after 30 minutes of cooking, your mom and you finally done with everything. All you have to do now is put the food in the dining table.

Party is getting started

While waiting for your parent's friend to come. You come up to your room and chilling~~~ with your computer, searching for Exo's video, and Super Junior's video. Your favorite member in Exo is Kris, *OMG, I just fall in love with this guy, he is so tall, handsome, talents, ugh~~ everything*. Your favorite member in Super Junior is Eunhyuk, *his smile, his dance moves, his eyes, his abs....oops, LOL, but I love him*.

While you in your room, you heard your mom shouted happily downstairs "OMO, my friend (uri chingu= Korean)! You came!". You wonder what happen so you run downstairs. You see................"huh" you gasp.

TAEMIN! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Ok, calm down Eunsun! He is just Taemin! just Taemin!

You walk slowly toward your dad and stands beside him. "Appa, they are your friend?" you whisper, "Yes hun" your dad tap your head, and smiles. Mrs. Lee hug your mom, she see you, "Omo, is this your daughter? She is so pretty and cute!" Mrs. Lee compliment (Taemin's mom), "Oh...hahhaa, gomowo" your mom said, smiles. In front of you is Taemin, he just staring blankly at you, you carefully staring at him back in a second *ahhhhhhhhhh, what is wrong with him? Being icessssssss again*, Taemin just smirks at your reaction. You give him an annoy look.