A trip

Triangle Love

Jaehee walk down toward you, "Omo, you here!" She grin. You smile at her mom and at her. Her mom waved good bye, "Have fun, kids, and be safe!". "Neh umma!" You and Jaehee chorus at the same time.

You and Jaehee walk out the door. Both of you walk toward the dark blue car, "Wow, is that your car, Eunsun?" Jaehee ask in surprise. You smile evilly inside, but remain calm outside, "Yeah, let's go in!" You gesture Jaehee to the car. You signal her to sit in the front, she nodded, and hop inside.

*I hope she is happy when she see Taemin sitting on the driver's seat, not me, hahaha.* You thought.

Once she hopped inside, she lift up her head, she call your name, "Eunsun ah, I love your...." She stop, stop her. What have gone wrong? She rub her eyes, *OMG, is this a dream? Where is Eunsun? And who is this person sitting beside me? Lee...Lee.....TAEMIN?* She thought. She look out the window immediatelty to find you, but she find no on.

She then look behind the back seat, she saw you, "Eunsun?" She said in suprised and shocked. "Uh...hi!" You smile shyly, *Oh gosh, please don't kill me!* You thought, looking at Jaehee. "Yah, You are freaking serious this time!" She whisper to you. You lean closer, "Hahaha I know." You smile proudly.

You look at the rear mirror to see Taemin, his eyes is focus on the road in front of him, "Taemin ah, you know where to go next, right?" You smile. He give you a wink, "Of course.", "Ok! Then let's go!" You smile happily. *Jaehee, you have one more surprise!* You thought, smile, looking out the window, enjoy the outside view.

You arrived to Kai's house, you eyes Taemin, he understand and nodded. About Jaehee, she is confused, she doesn't know why she is here, and right now, she is alone with Taemin, yes, the cute Taemin sitting beside her.

Taemin look at her, "Annyeong!". She got shy, nodded, and say hi back "Annyeong!". "What's your name?" He asks, tited his head. "JaeHee." She said with soft voice.

*Hmmm, she is different when she talk to Eunsun, now she is...soft*. He form a smirks.

"I'm Taemin, nice to meet you!" He hold out his hand to shake her hand. She saw his hand, *Omo, he really do this?* She thought, then shake his hand lighly. He smirks at her shy-cute reaction.

"So.....Hoow do you know about...*Wait! If I ask her how does she knows me, then she won't be able to answer, she will got shy, how about just ask how long their friend ship. Haha, good job, Taemin!* He thought, and high five in himself in his mind.

He clear his throat. "Ah, ah-hem, uh...nevermind! How long have you and Eunsun been best friend?". She looks him in surprise, she give it a thought in a few seconds with her hand on her chin, "Well, we been friend since middle school, we talk a lot, we share a lot of stuff together, we hang out, and so.....we become best friend since then." "Wow, that's really long!" He said, and nodded in amazed.

"Oh, how about you and Kai? How long have you guys been best friend?" , *Wow, this girl! She knows a lot of me and Kai, huh? Well, maybe not.* He thought, and smirks. "I knew Kai since before we become a trainee, I think." He said. "Really? That's very long, too." She said, smile. "Oh haha, thanks. Your too." He giggles. *He said it! Omo :)* She thought, smiles.

Here comes you walking out the house with Kai, Kai wrap his arm around your shoulder, you got shy and blush. Taemin busy talking to Jaehee, he saw what Kai did, he got a little bit jealous. *Aiish, what is wrong with me? Why am I jealous all of the sudden?* He asks himself.

Eunsun and Kai come closer to the car, Kai open the door for her. *OMG, is that Kai? wow, he is attractive!* Jaehee thought while looking at Kai and you.

You look at Kai in surprised, he open the door for me, this a good sign for a good gentleman, "Aww, thanks Kai!" You smile at him, and hop in the car, he hopped in after you.

He smile at Taemin, "Yah Taeminie, It's been a long time! How you doing man?", *Woah, Kai! calm down man, we have a new friend here, geez, this guy!* Taemin thought playfully. "Oh Kai, yeah, I'm good, you?". Kai smile, lean closer behind to Taemin, "I miss you." He whisper to Taemin's ear. Taemin giggles, "Yah, stop embarassing me! Geez man!"

----

A long hour driving to a destination that 4 people have been waiting in the car, they all falls into a sweet dream, not noticing anything that await of them far ahead.

Taemin is the only one have to be wake, because he is driving, so obvious! He wants to take a nap right after when they get to the destination.

After an hour, they arrived to a park, a national park that people usually have picknik and stay at night. Wow, what an interesting place! This trip is going to be fun!

Soon, you, Kai, and Jaehee wake up, and realeized that they have arrived. You yawn,, *hmmm, we arrived already?* She thought while looking out the car window. "OMG, I feel so energetic now, thanks for a good hour sleep!" Jaehee said, stretching her arm. "Yeah, I know right, I feel good, and I can't wait until our trip start." Kai said, stretching his arm. Accidentally, while Kai yawning, his shirt is going up, so his abs is visible, and Jaehee saw it with her own eyes, she is blush, and of course, she likes it, also, you saw Kai's abs too. *Dang, he have ABS!* You and Jaehee have the same thought at the same time.

You look at Jaehee, "OMg, did you see it?" You whisper to her. "Yeah yeah, I saw it, OMG >

---

"All right guys, we finally here!" Kai said, standing in the middle of the grass tent area. "Yep, we are." Taemin said, put his arm around Kai's shoulder.

"Guys! We don't have tent!" You complain, you noticed that you don't have any tent to set up, neither do them. "W..what? Why? I thought we are here for camping and having fun, why aren't any of us have a tent?" Jaehee asks.

"You right, at least one of us should said something before we come here!" You said. Jaehee nodded.

Taemin sighed, "Sorry!". "That's ok Taemin, we'll figure out." Kai comfort Taemin. He nodded.