Jealous

Triangle Love

At the coffee table, you sit in front of him, while he sit on the other side facing you. Well well well, Taemin here have some kind of plans in his mind, isn't he?

Your's POV/Eunsun's POV

Well, here I am, sitting in the coffee table in front of Taemin, a cold man that become a warm man, he didn't notices that, right? He didn't, well, why? because of "someone that I like" quoted by Taemin. I don't really know who he's talking about at that time (which is when we were walking just a few minutes ago), but I'm sure she is lucky to have him. I don't why my heart is sunk in when he said that, it's like my heart is ready to exploded because it's have a mom in there or something. I don't understand why I feel that way.

I'm listening to the confession that he want to said to someone that he likes, he said that he will protect her, he will do anything just to make her happy, even for the rest of his life. After hearing him said this, I just.....feel that my heart is sunken in every words that he said, and my mind told me not to take his words the wrong way, but I did, I did take his words in, every words.

I get the thought out of my mind, and look up to Taemin, he already staring at me, "What are you thinking?"

"W-what? no, nothing." I mumbled, and shake my head.

He nodded. He shows no emotion on his face, he just stared at me for a few seconds, then he asks, "Would you like some coffee?"

I manage not to laugh, but seriously, what does he thinking? We are in coffee shop! I calm myself down, trying to hide my laughter, before answer him.

"Yes, sure." I smile at him.

"I'll come to get coffee for both of us, then I'll come back, ok?" He stands up from his sit, before he walks to the counter, he turns around, and give me a wink.

Wow, does he just did that? Does he just give me a wink? I'm think.......I'm blushing. OMG, I am really am blushing.

I smile shyly at his wink, I touch my cheek after he left, and OMG, my cheek is heating. I smile to myself, thinking back of his wink, I can't get it out of my mind, I keep thinking about it and smile with it.

I keep talking and think to myself, not noticing that Taemin is approaching me with teo cups of coffee in his hand. He looks like a waiter, but not a normal waiter, this waiter is realy handsome, beyond that. Wow, I am so exactuated about him, I need to calm myself down before he notice that.

He give me a cup of coffee to my side, and also one cup of cofee to him on his side. He sits down, he take a sips of coffee. I'm about to sip my coffee, but I don't know why, or what reasons, I stare at his bare flesh neck while holding my sup of coffee in my hand, and touch my bottom lips. As he swallow down the coffee, I stare and pay attention to his neck movement, isn't is so.......what should I say? seduces?

Oh gosh, I have to get this out of my mind, before I froze at my spot, and this going to embarrasing me in front of him! Aiish!

I take my eyes off of his neck, and take a sip of coffee. I actually didn't take a cip, but drink it. I drink as fast as I could, I want to calm myself down after realize what I just did, I stared at his flesh neck, OMG. what have I gone to?

While I'm drinking my coffee, in my eyes corner, I see that Taemin have been staring at me, maybe for a few second ago? My heart beat, my cheek heating up, Oh no, now he gonna think I'm crazy and something something something. Oh please, please, please, don't think about it! I put my coffee down on the table, and cover my face with my palm.

Taemin's POV

After I got two cups of coffee for us, I'm approaching our table. I give her one cup of coffee, and I also give myself a cup of coffee. I sit down in front of her, and without hesitate, I take a sip of the coffee, *hmm, it it good, can't denying it!* I compliment the coffee while tasting it.

While I sip my coffee, I take a peek at Eunsun, she is..............staring at my......neck?

Wow, women these day really like men's neck, huh? Pretty interesting. But the way i see it is Eunsun is actually pretty cute when she does that, she is curious, she probably wants to know how men's neck are like, how y they are when they swallow water, or even in kissing. The men's neck can be really attractive to look at.

Hahaha, Am I explaining too much details about neck? Aiish! Get back to your sense, Taemin!

I sighed, only to me to hear. I take a peek at her again, but this time, she is not staring at my neck anymore, she is take sip of her coffee. Wait, why isn't she sip the coffee to taste the good of coffee? But she is drink it as fast as she could.

What happened? why is she act like this so suddenly? Yah, don't tell me that she is......blushing when she realize that she stare at my neck for too long? Is that bad or good?

I look at her while she drinks her coffee. She caught my look at her, surprirsingly, i didn't look away, but return the look. Withour realizing, I see she is face palm her face. *Aigoo, she is cute!* I smile to myself.

I take a last sip of coffee, I look at her, and ask, "Eunsun ah, are you allright?" Ok, I pretend nothing happen, I just want to ask her to see what her reaction.

She looks up at me, "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine, thanks." She said, almost sound like a whisper.

I smile to myself, then said, "Are you sure?" I start to getting worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." She said softly. I feel relieve when she said that. I honestly like to see her blush in front of me, hahaha, because I like her company.

"Are you done? i feel not really.....fine, can we.......uh...?" She asks, she sound a little tired, and little annoyed. I'm not sure about the "annoyed" part, so I said yes, and nodded.

I take her cup and my sup, I walk back to the counter, give the 2 cup back to the waiter there, and give out the bill for two of us.

I walk over to our, I hand out my hand, she hesitate at first, but take my hand in the end. I smile at her, "That's ok, if you tired, just let me know." She smiles back, I smile back, feeling happy inside.

We have small talk as we walk out the coffee shop. As we walk outside the coffee shop, holding hand, we both don't want to release our hand, I'm glad about that.

Until when we at the door, I saw a familiar figure walk toward us. "Don't tell me, it's Kai. What is he doing here?* I thought.

I look at Eunsun, then at Kai. I silence myself, I don't know why I don't want to see Kai here, because of...........Eunsun? I probably fall for her, am I?

I'm happy to see Kai, but why am I don't want to see him? Weird, right?

Kai walks slowly toward us, I look at Eunsun, squeeze her hand which made her look at me, and back to reality. I bet she saw Kai walks toward us, would she pay attention to Kai more than I am? I mean Kai is her best friend, not boyfriend, or crush.