At the airport

Triangle Love

You wake up, wow, what a weekend ! your body doesn't want to leave the bed at all, it's so comfotable in the morning!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't want to get up at all!" you stretched your body and yawn on your body. Your mom stands outside of your room, she heard what you said, she laugh *^_^*, "Eunsun ah, wake up! you have to go to the airport today!", w'what?airport?" you scratch your head, thinking why do I have to go to the airport today for? Am I going somewhere ?

You dressed up, washed your face, brush your teeth, and eat dinner. You ready to go to the airport. You still confused of what to bring to airport. You look at your mom and your dad and confused, they look back at you, you raised an eyebrow, "why are you looking like that? Am I suppose to go to the airport today?", 'yes, hun, but you don't need to bring that big bag with you like that!" your dad said looking at your bad holding on your hand, "Oh...jinja appa? jinja? I thought I can to go somewhere!" you forced a smile, cover your mouth with your hand, so embarrassing, OMG >

"Ah~~Appa!, I wanna go somewhere, can I ?" you pose cutely at you dad, "no, hun, I'm sorry, but the purpose you going to the airport today is...", your dad said, but being cut off by your cutsey voice *><*, "Ah, appa, pleaseeeeeeeeeee!" you begging cutesss at him, "No, Honey, listen, The purpose today for you to to Incheon airport, because you have to pick someone up." you dad said, serious.

You tilted your head, thinking; do I have someone to pick up? pick up? PICK UP? WHAT?

You walk toward you dad while he is in his couch reading newspaper, "Dad, uh....Can you tell me who am I suppose to pick up? you ask, "someone you know" dad said, "Someone I know?" you ask, "Yes, someone you know" dad said, "hmmm, can you please just tell me the name?" you ask, "Your best guy friend" he look at you and said, "Oh! my best friend? OMG! is it....?OMG! really?" you ask, jumping up and down from happiness, your dad nodded.

In your head, you trying to think who the heck is this best friend. The call from last night at Taemin's house is Kai, so it's probably..... Wait, It's Kai? pick up Kai at the airport? OMG, this is like a dream! Because Kai told you that he is now is the member of EXO, a large group of 12 people. He is the only one that you pick up, because the other members of EXo have their own busy schedule, and Kaihave to carry on with his study in schools.

(From the author: Hey guys, about Kai being study blah blah blah, it's not real about Kai, ok? Relax :), LOL, but seriously, I want him in my school XD )

Lunch times with family, all the delicious food your mom made is your favorite, can't be picky at all. So yummy!

After lunch with your family *It's 12:30*, your mom and dad wish you good luck with picking up Kai, because Kai is famous, and of course, he will have a lot of fans around him, paparazzi are gonna be there too, so whatever you do, don't make it obvious that you want to be near Kai at the airport, you have to let him know that you are there to picking him up.

You take the bus, finally after 2 hourse of tooking the bus, you arrived at the airport. You look at your phone to see what time, it's 02:40, wow, it's early. But no matter how many time you check the times, you don't even know what time is Kai going to arrived here, so you decided to find a sit, and take a short nap.

About 03:15, you still in your dreamland full of fairytales, you heard screams, what kind of screams in this? do I have a nightmare for something? No, you don't have a nightmare, you open your eyes, rub your eyes slightly, looking around you to see where is the screams coming from. You look at the direction that people would coming out after their trip, on the two sides, you see all the fans girls screaming and yelling "Kai", "saranghae Kai", "Kai, marry me". Wow, that's shocking, even fans girls want to marry Kai? he is really popular, huh!

The screams fans are surely annoying and loud, you decided to walk there, join in with the crowd. You look around, all you see is fans girls with expensive camera, all kinds of camera, some of them are boarded have written Kai's name on there, these fans girls are really supportive to Kai, you think on your head. You turn around all of the direction, trying to ask who are they screaming or waiting for. You can't take it anymore, you poke the girl standing next you, you ask her "Hey, uh..excuse me, can you tell me who are you here for?", the girl look at you weirdly, she finally said "Yah, you don't know? I am here for Kai, the member of EXO!", "Ah, ne" you nodded.

You look toward the direction of all the girls are looking at. Suddenly, their screams are louder, the noice of camera are more noises go together with theit screams.

Here come Kai, the dancing prince!

"Yah, Kai, Kai, Kai" you yelled, looking at the direction he walk toward to. "KAI, KAI, KAI" you keep yelling his name out. He didn't look back, or wave to you. He thought that the fans, so he wave back, and continues walking. You run with the fans toward the direction he walks to, you took out your camera, hold it up high, take some pictures of him to see where he is, because there are so many people are in front of you trying to get near Kai.

After taking some pictures of him, you take a look at your pictures that you just took, wow, how come he is so cute just from the look behind?, you slide another pictures of him, you see....................you see........................you see him holding hand with........................a girl. w-WHAT? WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT? A girl? holding hand with a girl? ON PUBLIC? KAI? oh.....oh.......oh my gosh! He can't do this, what if he got caught by the paparazzi? and who is the girl? why is he holding her hand? Wait, Eunsun ah, wake up, Kai is just your best friend, not boyfriend! Wake up, and think Eunsun! Seriously! where is your mind went to? Kai..................w-why? wae? WAE?

You just don't believe in any of the pictures you just took anymore, your eyes are widen looking at those pictures. You feel your body is changing the temperature from cold to hot! You just disbelief in what you saw, disbelief in Kai, wait? Kai, why would I disbelief in him? But........You disbelief in the friendship of you and Kai, would anything going to change or remain the same?