Heart beat

Triangle Love

Class start as usual, you sitting there, and glaring at Taemin while he is pay attention to teacher. In the left corner of your eyes, you can see that the teacher is looking at you like you just kill 5 people or something. You look back and pay attention to the lesson immediately, and in the right corner of your eyes, you can see Taemin is looking back at you, why is she staring at me like that?, you blush, and you can feel your cheek is all pink up, stop staring like that, you ert!.

Class ends, you so happy, and you jump up from your seat, run to the door, but before you could step out of the room, you can feel someone is holding your wrist, you about to pull back your wrist, but he pull you closer to him, you slowly looking up, and it's TAEMIN!

The ice face!

*OMG, ottoke? ottoke?* You angry and blush as the same time while you looking at him in an angry eyes. You yell at him "YAH, why are you doing this?" he said in a cold voice "because I want to, you got problem with that?" You yell back "YAH, let go of my hand! If you don't, I will....I....will....." He looking at you with a confused look, but his face is pokerface, and cold "you will what? are you gonna do something?" You blush as his answer, and said "YAH, I'm not...kidding, just let go....of...my hand" He release your hand, he walk closer to you, he is tall, you head is just to his chin, you blush even harder and your heart is beat nonstop when he come close to you, he look at you, his face is close to your, but there enough space between you two. 

It was silence, and it's awkward too. He finally take his face of your, to give you some space. You blush, angry, you just want to punch his handsome hot face. You breath hard, you look at his back *Wow, he even have y back*, you ask "Yah, why are you did...that?" he look back and you, with his cold face and his voice, he said "did what? when ?", you got angry, you said "yahhhhhhhhhh, Taemin!", he smirk and said "you finally say my name!", you confuse and ask him "wait..what?", he said "you just say my name, thanks! *he smirk again* *Imagine Taemin smirk, wow, he is hot....dhgseufgwegw".

You don't wait for his answer, you just walk to the door class with heavy step you take. He stand there and think, should i annoy her more? *he's smirk*

You happy that you finnaly don't have see Taemin's face, you run to see your best friend, Jae Hee. Ah, there she is, standing in front of her locker to take something with her. You smile, waved at Jae Hee, she waved back at you and smile. You said "Hey, Jae Hee", she said "Hey Eunsun" *she smile*, she continue "How your class?" you said with a little bored and annoy voice "yeah, it's ok", Jae Hee glare at you at said "hmm, really? it doesn't seem like it!" *she smile*, you said "no no no, I'm serious! My class is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ok today!", Jae Hee laugh, she made you burst into laughing with her too.

She ask you "Eunsun ah, I have to tell you something interesting", you look at her with a confused look, and ask "Really? what is i? Tell me!", she said "You know the guy name....something......Taemin?", you suddenly blush when Jae Hee mention his name, you back to reality, and said "Ohhhh, *you forced a smile on you and said * "yeah, I know..him", Jae Hee said with excitement voice "Yay, I'm glad you know him! Don't you think he is cute?, you blush and said "ah..hehehe...",  he is cute? omg, I just want to punch his handsome face! she look at you, and ask "Eunsun ah, you ok?", you said "yeah, I'm fine" *you smile at Jae Hee".

The school end. You two continues walking in the hallway with only few people walking. Jae Hee looks around, she saw..........TAEMIN!

The ice face !

She poke at you, whisper in your ear with excitement voice "Eunsun ah, look at that direction!", you listened to what Jae Hee said, and look to the direction she pointed at, you saw Taemin! He is talking on the phone, his cold voice, why am I like that cold voice, but as the same time, I hate it, and I hate him too?! Jae Hee said "yah, Eunsun ah, I told you that he is cute! Don't you think so?" You blush, you feel the hot in your cheek, it's like a big tomato in your cheek, you look back at Jae Hee, and said "Jae Hee ah, let's go home", Jae Hee glare at you, and said "yah, let's stay here a little bit, I just want to see his cute face a little more", you said "w-what? you can stay if you want, I want to go home!", Jae Hee call your name "Eunsun ah, wait, let's go home together!

Suddenly, you hear that cold you call you "YAhhh, you right there! stop!", Jae Hee and you froze, Jae Hee turn her back first, she see Taemin walking closer to them, she happy but she hide it with her hand, she poke you, you turn your head slowly, you see Taemin standing behind your back. Your head is bump into his head, because he was looking down to see your face while you turn around. You yell at him "YAH, look where you stand, don't you see that I turning around, you you hit my head! *you groan about your head is is hurt*, he look at you, he said, cold voice, "Well, you hit my head first!" You blush and said "No, it's your fault! *you angry, but still blush* what's with him? why do I always see him?. He said and looking you "Ok, let's say it's my fault, but you still have to say sorry!"

You push him away from you, he get back from you, he said "Whatever". Jae Hee look at you and said "Eunsun ah, calm down, we should get going", you nodded, and glared at Taemin before you go. He smirk and you, he sending lazer into your eyes, you melted inside, you don't want him to see that. He look at you two walk, until dissappear into a long road that you walk with Jae Hee. Hmmm, that girl, so stubborn! *Taemin smirk to himself*

Jae Hee say good bye to Eunsun " Stay safe, Eunsun, I'll see you at school tomorrow" *she smiled, you smiled back at her, and wave good bye to her*. You start walking to the bus stop, You stand there, playing with your ipod, listen to your favorite song. The bus come, you walk in to the bus, you start finding yourseld a seat on the bus. The bus take quite long to get going. You look up, and you see Taemin walk in to your bus, you quickly look down, so he won't recognize and see you sitting there, He finds a seat to sit, he didn't see any empty seat, except for the seat in front you and next to you. You gasp, OMG, please don't sit next me, Taemin! Please?! He saw a seat in front of you, he come to sit there, you felt relieve, and let out a relieve sigh.

The bus finally arrived at your house, but not excactly near your house, just stop the bus stop near your house. You walk out, you don't know why your leg feel weaker when you walk pass him, you look back and you see him asleep, wow, when he's asleep, he looks so peaceful, and attractive! You back to your sense, Oh my gosh, what am I thinking, Eunsun, wake up! You have to admit he does look attractive when he asleep.

You finally at home, "I'm home" Your mom and dad welcome you home ""Ah, Eunsun ah, you home? " go wash up, and eat dinner with us, ok? *your mom smile, same with your dad*

You done with washing yourself, and washing your face, you feel so refresh. You suddenly have a flashback of what earlier on the bus, you thinking to yourself, He is a cold person, but why is he look so attractive when he asleep? You back to reality, you look into the mirror, you noticed that your cheek is so pink, you slap lightly onto your cheek, so you can go to dining room, and eat dinner with your parent.

You walk to dining room, saw your parent sitting there waiting for you. Your mom and your dad said to you as the same time "Eunsun ah, take a sit, we have something to talk to you about."