Fighting!

Triangle Love

You finish your house chores after a date with Taemin, it's was fun and memorable! You really happy about it, especially is when you have a date with Kai first, then Taemin, now you want more than that.

You wish that you could go on a trip with both of them, and maybe if their parent and your parent go to the trip, it will be more much fun and interesting. How would it feel like if a girl have a date with two guy at the same time? Hahaha, that's sound more like cheating in front of each other.

You walk to your bedroom, as long as you see your bed, you jump on in and lie there until you sleep without knowing about it. You lie there, face the ceiling, you think of Taemin, and suddenly, your mind went to Kai. You remembered when you saw him outside of the coffee shop, his face expression and his smile is so forceful, and..........hurt.

You don't know how or why, you feel bad for Kai. He is once your best friend, now he still is, but one thing that different about this time is him acts more than a best friend, what is this? a love? Oh no, what if he fell for you?

You rub your hair in frustration, you lie yourself to the left, to the right, on stomach, sit up, and lie down facing the ceiling again, you still thinking about Kai, and how bad you felt for him.

*Kai ah, what happened? Why can't you tell me?" you murmurred.

Your phone ring *sorry sorry sorry sorry....*, you pick up the phone, "Yoboseyo?". "Eunsun?" Kai said with soft tone. *Kai? why is he calling me this time?* You thought. "Ah, sorry if I'm bothering you." Kai said. "No no no. No, that's ok." You said quick. "Oh, ok." Kai said. You can hear him sighed on the other line. "Kai, what happened?" You ask, you realized that this is what you murmurred just a few seconds ago. "No, nothing happened." Kai said, he sounds sad. "Kai, why can't you tell me?" You ask. "No, nothing happened." Kai said with soft tone.

*Hmmm, what happened to him? why is he sounds so.........sad?* You thought.

"Eunsun ah, do you............by any chance...........you like............Taemin?" Kai asks. You are shocked with his questions, but you calm down, and said, "Kai, why....why are you.......asking me that?". "Because I saw you went on a date with Taemin." Kai said. "Well, you saw us on a date, so...." You said. "So, so what?" Kai asks impatiently.

*omg, how am I suppose to answer this?* You thought, getting a little nervous.

"Well, You and me also went on a date, remember?" You asks, rasing your voice a bit. "We did, but you act different when you with Taemin." He exclaim. You can tell that he is a bit jealous, hahhaa, cute Kai! "No, I am not." You defend. "Yes, you are, I can tell, Eunsun." Kai defend back. "KAI!" You shouted at him by his name. "EUNSUN!" He shouted you by your name.

By this time, you giggles, you can hear him giggles on other line too. But you calm down and be serious again, "Yah, I'm serious, I'm not like what you thinking." You said. Kai heard you stopped gigggles and become serious, so he acts serious too, "Whatever Eunsun,................" You hear the silence on other line, you feel so awkward, so you sighed, and start speaking again, "Kai ah, mianhaeyo." "No, you don't have to be sorry, I should be the one who should be sorry to you because I maybe misunderstanding you with Taemin." Kai said sincerely.

*He is? He not misunderstanding me and Taemin? jin-ja?* You thought.

"Ah~~ Eunsun, I'm going to sleep now, good night!" He said, the "good night" that he said, he sounds really romantic and soft. You smile, "Good night!" On the other line, Kai also smiles.

--

Next morning, you washed up, going downstairs to eat breakfast, while you eating breakfast, your phone vibrated, you look at the ID, *It's Taemin!* you surprised by that.

You pick up the call, "Yoooooooo booooooooo seyo?" you trying to be cute on the phone. On the other line, Taemin giggles, "Good morning!". "Good morning to you too, what's up?" You ask. "Ah, nothing much. I just want to hang out with you today, and.........."H He paused. You feel the silence, but you patiently waiting for him to say something. "And...........Kai will be coming too." He said. Your eyes widen, and your heart beat, *Kai is coming? OMG, what is wrong with me? He is coming, what's wrong with that anyway?* You thought before answer him.

"Ah.......neh..........yeah." You said. "Are you ok?" Taemin ask concernly. "No, I'm fine." You said quick. "Oh, ok. Then I'll see you around 9 o'clock, is that ok?" He asks, smiles. "Yeah, that's a good time. But uhm..." You manage to say. "But what?" Taemin asks. "Can I bring my best friend with me, Taemin?" You ask, a bit woried. He laughs on other line, "Of course you can." "Oh thank, I'll tell her. I just don't want to be the only girl for two guys today, hahhaa." You said, laughing. "No, it's ok, you can bring her, lot of people will be more fun." He said, smile. He knew that he likes you, he doesn't mind if you bring a friend with you, it doesn't mean you trying to hook him up with someone. He's not think of you like that, he thinks that it will be good if you have a good company, like a best friend to be with you.

---

You called JaeHee immediately after the call with Taemin. You dial on her phone number, her ringtone on, "Sorry sorry sorry sorry..", *Gosh, this girl! She such a big fan of Super Junior* You thought and smile proudly, because you also a fan of Super Junior.

JaeHee on other line, she pick up the phone, "Yoboseyo?". You smile brightly when you heard her voice, "JaeHee ah!", "Eunsun? what's up with you? Why are you sound so happy today?" JaeHee ask in curious. "Oh, hahaha, because.......uh.........guess what?" You said excitedly. "What?" Jaehee ask in curious. "You and I can hang out with Taemin and Kai today." You said with a big grin. On the other line, you can hear JaeHee screaming in happiness, "Yah, Eunsun ah! YOU ARE SERIOUS?", "Yes, I am serious." You smile. "OMG, this is a dream come true!" She said happily.

JaeHee walk back and forth in her bedroom, her heart is beating fast, "Eunsun, are you there?", "Yeah, I'm here." You said, while stand in front of your closet to pick a appropriate clothes for today, and of course, the season. "I can't believe that I can hang out with you, and Taemin and Kai." She said, can't hide her happiness in her voice.

"If you happy, I'm happy. Go get change, I'll pick you up." You said. "Wait, but...what time are you going to pick me up?" She said, standing in front of her closet to pick out a good outfit. "Uhm...right now is 09:15, how about 09:30?" You ask. JaeHee nodded, "That's sound greeat! I'll go get ready!" JaeHee said. "Ok, then I'll hang up first." You said, and hang up. JaeHee knew you hang up, so she also hang up after she heard you.

---

09:30 AM, you arrived to JaeHee house with Taemin. You didn't want to let her know, because you going to surprise her.

Flashback

After the call with JaeHee, you dial Taemin number on, and call him.

"Taemin ah, I just called JaeHee." You said.

"Really? Great!" He said, smile.

"I want to surprise her, because you know.........She a fan of you, hehhe." You said, giggles.

"She is? I'm glad." He said in a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy proud tone.

"Haha, anyway, come pick me up first, then we go together to her house and pick her up." You said, checking yourself in front of the mirror.

"Ok, I'll pick you up, see you." He said.

"Ok, see you." You said, and hang up.

End of flashback.

You open the car's door, eye Taemin to let him know that you going in to get JaeHee. You walk to the front door, ring the bell. The door open, the person who greet you is JaeHee's mother, you bow to her, "Annyeonghaseyo!" You smile at her, and she smiles at you. "You are Eunsun, right?" She said, smile. "Yes, I am Jaehee's best friend." You said, smile. "Ah~~! She talk about you a lot. I can see that you are a really nice and sweet girl." She nodded in understand, and smile. You blush at her compliment, "Ah, thanks ommani.", "Oops, I forgot, I have to go upstairs to call Jaehee down." She said, walk to the stair. Your eyes follow her behind, and you stand there to wait for Jaehee to come down. You can't wait to give her a surprise.