A friendly date

Triangle Love

As Kai walks toward you, you feel nervous, you don't even know why you feel it that way. You force a smile at him, he still has his poker face on. *Ugh Kai, can't he give a smile when he sees me?* You sighed looking at him walking to the kitchen to grab a cup of water.

You look at him while the water in the cup going down his throat, some of the water drop down to his neck, he his lips. He turn to look at you stand in the living room. You eyes widen staring at him, you don't don't what to do, for real. You just stand there, and see the y lips of his and the water going down his throat. This scene is just too.......idk., don't even think about it.

You clear your throat, remain calm "Uh...Kai? We...uh..." you said in soft voice.

"Yeah, I know. You have a date with me, so should we get going?" Kai quickly said, without waiting for you to say anything. You nodded. You feel a little bit embarrasses because his maid is standing there too, she heard everything, she knows about the date. OMG, how much embarrassing is this?

Kai walks out the door, and put on his shoes. You walk behind him, you also put on your shoes (not sport shoes, but cute shoes). Kai walks out to his car first, waiting for you. You taking a deep breathe, and walk out to his car. Before walk out to his car, you planning to sit behind him, so it won't be awkward, but what you plan on your mind is maybe....working? or..........maybe not.

You walk out to his car, you alreay see him sitting in the driver seat, so you open the car's back door, but stop by Kai. He walk out the car when you didn't notice at all. He grab your wrist and stare at you.

"Yah, Eunsun! what are you doing?" he stares at you.

"What? I can't sit behind you?" you said, blushing your cheek.

"No, you can't. Who said you can sit behind me?" he said, a little bit bitter.

"But I.." you manage to say something to him, but he brab your wrist to the front to sit next to him.

"No but, just sit there." he said with cold voice.

You have to listen to what he said, or else, you have to hear his cold voice again. You don't really want to hear his cold voice. What you want to hear is his cute, warm voice when you used to know him in the past before he go to States because of his dad's work. This Kai here, the guy, no, I mean, he is a man now, isn't he? He is sitting across to you in the driver seat, his face is cold, no emotion, he is change so much, how can a person change so much just for two year in a foreign country? Isn't that even possible?

As he drive on the long road, you sit, staring out the window ,and looking out the outside of the city. Inside the car, the atmosphere is awkward and quiet, but help with the music he turns on the radio. http://www.nhaccuatui.com/nghe?M=WXuOBIuW2M (Angel by Exo K).The song is so peaceful, the words in the song is describe how he...feels? hmmm, just by think about it, it can make the romantic scene or a peaceful scene. You smiles to yourself while listening to the song.

Kai caught you smiles, he look over at you, he didn't even notice that he also smiles when he sees you smiles. You are a long friend that he didn't see for two years. See you smiles, make him feel happy inside. He pay attention back on the road.

After 20 minutes on his car. You and Kai, both arrived to a park. A park that located within the city limits of Seoul. An urband amusement park, it's home to three three roller coasters, several carnival rides, a water park and a mall petting zoo. It's Dreamland Park.

You and Kai walk in to the park, "wow, the park is so pretty!" you amazed by the look of the park, Kai smiles at what you amzed. Kai been here alot with his friends. You and Kai walk around the park to see if there are any interesting.

The park is fill with a lot of people. You walk beside with Kai, you feel the people's eyes are on Kai all the times. You feel a little annoyed, but you don't know what will happen if you ask Kai why people would look at him like that.

Kai seems to know what you thinking about, so he poke you and ask, "Yah Eunsun, what are you thinking?"

"Ah! why are you poking me?" You annoyed.

"Yah! are you angry? I'm just asking." Kai said, feel little guilty.

"Oh, ok." you said blankly.

He sighed, you noticed his heavy sighed, you look over at him, he looks tired, or maybe he pretend to be tired. "Kai, are you ok? Are you tired?" you ask Kai.

He looks at you, "Eunsun ah, can you please not be angry?" he said with sincere voice.

You feel a little guilty, you look down, "I'm...not....angry!"

"Obviously!" He smiles bighten. He brab your shoulder, and led to you a ice cream shop to buy ice cream.

"Yah, Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! What are you doing?" you trying to let his hand off you, but he refused to. You are his friend anyways.

"What? I'm buying you ice cream." He said, look at you with puppy eyes.

"What if people think we are dating?" you whisper to him.

He laughs, "hahahahaha, you so innocent, Eunsun!"

"No, I'm serious, what if people really think that?" you ask him with serious.

"No, don't worry, they will not think that." He still grab your shoulder around him. He poke your forehead playfully. You just sighed, and walk with Kai whever he goes to in this park.

You and Kai reach to one of the roller coaster. You look at in iterested, you want to ride it, you turn around to see Kai, but where is he? is he being kidnapped? Oh no, where is he?

You feel dissappointed that you didn't got a chance to ride with Kai, so you decide to ride it on your own with other people. You finished the ride, it's such a fun ride!

But you still worry where Kai is. Where could he be? You feel like he ditchs you, but if he ditchs you, there's must be a reason, but none that you can think of.

You decide to walk around the park to find Kai, you shouted his name out, but there no answer from him. YOu walk into every small shop that are around the park, until you see a famiiar person from the behind.

He is in the "Gift Shop", you saw him pick out the hello kitty with a glasses on, that's the one you really like, but sadly, he took it. You just hope that person that pick up that hello kitty up is Kai.

He turns around, you saw his face, *Oh? how come he looks so alike to Kai? Would that person be Kai?* you thought.