One Year Later... At the Station

Just Ji Yong

It was a year later. After verbally spitting in the nurse's face, you got homeschooled. Your parents gave up, gave in, and decided to move. Finally. You were at the train station, along with bags and bags and bags. You looked over at your mom. She smiled, and so did your dad. They knew it was what you wanted, and you finally got it. They finally noticed your depressed self, having to live in a place that she didn't even wanted, and could change, but wasn't able for years.  The train was go accross the country, to the farthest island in the chain of islands in Alaska, Attu, and then would take a plane accross the ocean, over to Korea. The train ride would be almost 5 days, but to you, it was worth it. "OMG! My dream... is coming true!" You screamed. Your real, happy self was finally coming out. Now fake you,  real you. For once, the first time in your life, you were living a true happiness. The train pulled up, and a new life was about to happen for you. You were had been taking Korean lessons for weeks, and was almost done with the lessons. You brought headphones so you could video chat with your tutor. By the 3rd day of the train trip, you would've learned korean. The last two days were all for mastering the accent, but you had eHow, and your parents for that. You pull up your bags, along with your parents, to your medium sized "room" in the train. The train was practically a super long hotel. It was like any other train, but it offered gourmet foods, deluxe bathrooms, comfortable beds, tv's, and enough space in the rooms. Her parents could've chosen from a small room for 2 people, or a large room for 5, but they chose the middle one, which was big enough for 4. Since there was only 3 of them, there was extra space, and a bed to put all of their items on. You quickly choose the top bunk, with the window and blind shade. Well, it wasnt really a bunk. There was a ladder, but nothing was below it, which enabled a larger bed space for her. The coolest part about every room, was that it came with a card key like a hotel would, and a "button phone", which was like a phone, but you pressed a button for what you wanted. Like "food", or "assistance", or anything else. Her parents took a bed on the left side of the room.  You loved this room. The door had a window, but you could pull a wooden covering down, so no one could look in. People barely ever came out, mostly, it was the employees sending food to different rooms, or passengers heading to the bathroom. It was already 6pm, and winter time, so it was pitch black outside. You pull the blind down anyways, and climb up onto your bed. "Goodnight mom and dad!" "Night!" They say, and switch the lights off.