Your House

Just Ji Yong

A/N: OMG, I'm so sorryy!! I've been calling Park "min hyun" lol I'm sorry I'll fix that now...

 

CHAPTER 12

 

You walk into your old offictel you had lived in ever since you moved here. Your mom was taking a shower, while your dad was at work. You walked in holding Ji Yong's hand. "Oh my Gmarket!" He said laughing. "I remember this place! Your wonderful home! But it's changed so much!" You nod. It did. as you earned more won over the years, your family had bought better and more technology like things. "Here, come look." You dragged him over to your bookcase. "What? Are we going to write a Korean Report? (like an English Report/ essay)" Ji Yong chuckled. "Nooo, silly! Hold on!" You blushed while looking for a scrapbook. "Ahh. Here it is." You pull the book out and set it on the table. The front read, "School Dance Memories♥". "Oh my! Lemme read!" He squished in front of you, into the seat. He turned the page. The first picture was of him and Park. They were smiling and holding hands. "Omg, that dress Park!" You smiled. "Yes, Yes, I remember you liked it!!" He turned to the next page. It was of you and him dancing. Mia took that picture of you. "Mia.." He said. "Yeah. We were best friends." You reply. "I remember! Where is she in life anyways?" "She is at the same college as me. We're rooomates actually. But I auditioned for YG, so I'm taking a break." "Oh!" Ji Yong goes back to the pictures. "Oh oh!" He points to a group picture. And another where every couple had to kiss. "Haha, I remember that! We were really shy, but in the end everyone did it!!" They both laughed. "Yes, I remember." You say sarcastically in a funny way.  He put the book back. "What do you want to do now?" Ji Yong asked looking around. "Let's eat ramen!!" You said, running over to your cabinents."Yum Park! Yum Yum!" He said rubbing his stomach. You both laughed as you prepare the ramen. *Ding!* It was done. "Ok Oppa, I have got the ramen~" You said like a French chef, handing a bowl to him. He stared at the bowl. "What? Is it burned?" You ask. "No! I want to share with you ^u^." You blush. "Oh, really? Ok!!" You grab a spoon and eat with him. "Let's do that spaghetti scene like they did in that Disney Movie!!" He says. "With ramen, it will never work." He pouts. "Ok, fine, we'll have some spaghetti later..." You say laughing. Ji Yong's face lit up.