Day of...

Just Ji Yong

CHAPTER 9~ DAY OF...

 

It was the day. 

The day of the dance.

I fiddled with the bottom of my dress. In the end, the dress I picked, was the white, pretty, snowy white one. He told me, that sometimes he's "fashionably" late. Me, Mia, and a few other girls were the only ones so far at the dance. Well, we were half an hour early. "You excited?" Mia asked. "Uh- euuu- for what?" I ask. "Ji Yong duhhh!" She says like an American girl. We had an inside joke where we always acted like snooty American girls. "Oh yeah...." I smiled and blushed. "What if he kisses you?"  Mia asks. I hesitate, but then answer. "I'll soo kiss back, DUHH!" We both laugh. I feel my phone buzz. I see it's a text from Ji Yong. It says, Coming soon love chu~♥ . "Eeee! Mia look!" I pass her my phone. She reads it, then gasps. "Adorable!.. You know, you are sooo lucky have a boyfriend like Yong to have!! He's really creative. I can see him going into the music business someday.." I nod in agreement. "Same here." It was 5 minutes 'till, and the room started to fill up with dolled up Korean girls. I finally see Ji Yong walk in. "H-Hi" He says. Mia smirks at me and walks away. "You are so pretty in that dress! I liked it from the start!" He says. "Thanks! I like your suit. Very you!" I smile and observe his suit. It was dark blue with a tie that was patterned with music notes on them. "Loving the tie too!" I say. He smiles, and touches it. "Me too." He grabs my hand and we head out to dance...

 

 

A/N:

 

sorry this was short. I will make next one longerrr