Years later... music, job, and a boy?

Just Ji Yong

Chapter 10

 

Today was the first day of my job! I was sort of a trainee at this awesome music entertainment company, YG. Today they said I should meet all of the singers, just so if I do get in, I'll already know them!! 

 

I walked into YG. It was extremely tall, and shiny, and celebrity like! "Ok, keep yourself together. Be cool, stay calm, and don't make a fool of yourself." Myself told me.  I pulled my bag a little bit higher on my shoulder and walked up the metal stairs. The head of YG, who I hear goes by "PaPa YG", sent me a list of all the people to visit. The first on my list was, "GDragon, Studio B". "Hmmm.. interesting! I hope he's cute!!" You think. You smile and fangirl a little bit. This was surely to be an awesome day. 

 

You slowly make your way to "Studio B". You hear a piano playing, and some soft singing. You knock on the door lightly. "Come in~" The welcoming voice says. You open the door, and do see a very handsome man sitting at the piano. He stands up and walks up to you. "Hi, I'm GDragon as you might have seen on your list. But I go by Kwon Ji Yong." He shakes your hand, while having a warm smile on his face. Wait. You had heard that name somewhere? Maybe at a club, or at some party you went to? "Oh, *you blush*, I'm Min Hyun! I am a soon to be trainee, I'm 20 years old." You greet him with a warm smile too. "Very good so far, self... keep going." You're head tells you. "Min Hyun... Where have I heard that name?..." The handsome Kwon Ji Yong asks himself. His phone buzzes, and as he clicks his home button on his IPhone, to unlock it, you see a lock-screen picture of him a cute little girl. "Wait." He stops, as he looks up at you with a cute pout. "May I look at your lock screen?" You ask. He nods, and hands you his phone. You would've put your number in his contact list, but that was too risky now. You squint your eyes at the picture. It was a picture of him and a similar looking girl sitting on a stone wall at a familiar school. "Oh my..." You whisper. "What?" He asks, leaning in closer to your face and the phone. "Ji Yong...we used to date. You and I. We were boyfriend and girlfriend... I remember you went for a music job... and I didn't know where you were working, but only for a while did we text until I dropped my phone..." You say, almost as if you were reliving the past. "Oh my..." He says, looking at you. "MIN HYUN!!!!!" He yells hugging you. "IT'S YOU! IT'S YOU! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" He screams. You blush. "Ji-ji, Ji Yong~ ANNYEONGGGG!" You say as you hug him tighter. Both of you loosen up for a second, and look into each other's eyes. "Min Hyun~" Ji Yong says admiring your face. "You're more beautiful than ever, just like you were when we were in middle school." You blush some more, and so does he. "Ji Yong, I missed you so much! After you left to go work at "a music company", (which is YG), we had texted, and I remember I broke my phone, and my contacts were completely erased. And, in highschool, my mind had then started to focus on the hours and hours of school." You say.  "Min Hyun~ I'm sorry I had to leave!! I missed you more than ever! I'm so glad we're reunited! And-and, we- you- you are so beautiful, and you fufilled your dream!" "You remember?" You say sweetly. "Of course I did! But uh hey... We never really broke up you know..." He says, getting closer to you. You back up, only by a bit. You were sure he was to kiss you. "And, I still love you. I am still in love with you!" He sounded drunk, yet he wasn't, it was just the love speaking.. "Please- Min Hyun, stay with me, be mine!" He leans in and kisses you. You smile. "I will. And I'll be back. I have to go the bathroom...."