It's been a while

우리는 같은이야 (We're the same)

 

I walked out on I white cold snow. Blood stained everywhere. "Hey, Young Lady. Want to have fun" I heard a guy he didn't seemed drunk. There  I saw fangs. Blood dropping everywhere. I looked at him terrified. I can't move. Tears flowing on my cheek. Then I heard a slashing sound.

I looked up to see 3 boys. But someone with covered with blood took his hands and it. "Come. He's gone" he said and took out his hand. He was around  4 years I guess. I didn't saw them. Everything went black. It looks like I was the only one here.

 

"AH!" you shouted panting very hard. You took a glance at the clock and it was already 7:15. "Oppa why didn't you wake-" you got cutted off when you saw them gone already. "Aish" you mumbled and did your daily routines fast.

You ran very fast before the gate closes. Level A's and Level B's vampires can stay under the sun for long. Since you thought of yourself as a Level B, you quickly moved swiftly and jumped over the wall.

There you dusted yourself and saw a guy dumbfounded. "Oh! Annyeong Lee Jangmi imnida" you greeted. "Choi Jonghyun, but call me Changjo" he said. Both of you shaked hands as Changjo felt a sudden contact. *She's the princess* he thought. Then you red its mind. "Princess?" you asked. "Oh! Nothing. New here?" he asked you. "Neh! Actually I'm finding my way to the office" you answered. "Follow me" he said as you bowed and obliged.

 

*Such a nice guy* you thought. Changjo smiled at your thought and you went behind its side. "Hyungs" you heard Changjo call. You looked up at their direction and saw 3 familiar faces. "Who's this?" A guy with blue hair asked. "I-I just met her" Changjo said. "Annyeong! Lee Jangmi ibnida" you greeted.

You saw the guy with blond hair was familiar. "Lee Byunghun ibnida. Call me L.Joe" the blond hair said. "Lee Chanhee ibnida. Call me Chunji" another blond hair guy said and winked at me. "Bang Minsoo ibnida, but you can call me CAP" a guy with big body I guess. "Ahn Daniel ibnida, but call me Niel" the guy with big lips said. "Yoo Changhyun ibnida, but you can call me Ricky" the cute blue haired guy said. 

 

"Nice to meet you all" you bowed. "Drop the formals. What type?" Chunji said. "B" I answered. Then L.Joe smacked his head "What was that?" he said. Then you saw L.Joe whispering something to Chunji. His mouthed shaped 'o' and nodded. "I guess I have to get in" you motioned then went inside the office.

 

"She had growned up well. Its good that you handed him to infinite hyungs" CAP said. "That means that girl, Jangmi is L.Joe hyung's sister?" Ricky asked as L.Joe nodded. "Its been a while since I saw her" L.Joe said. "Deh, can't we tell her the truth?" Changjo asked. "Not now. I don't want her to be in danger. Since your same age with her and Ricky, why don't you guard or protect her when I'm not here" L.Joe said as the others nodded.

 

You walked out of the office seeing the others silent. "Can I see your timetable?" Changjo asked as Ricky peaked on his shoulder. "Wah~ the three of us has the same class" Ricky beamed jumping up and down. "Jinjjayo? Its good then" You said. "Wait, you live with infinite?" Niel asked. "Neh, actually Sungjong oppa is at his senior year now as the others are college freshmen" you answered then the bell rang.

 

"We have to go. Annyeong!" you eye smiled them and left with Ricky and Changjo. "Take care" L.Joe whispered to himself. "Don't worry Byunghun. She'll remember long enough" Chunji said.

 

Your POV

I walked with Ricky and Changjo on the way. "What year are you born?" Ricky asked. "1995" I answered. "What month and day?" Changjo added. "December 2". "Then call us oppa" they both said. "Okay" you smiled.

 

Then a question popped on my mind. "Are you and the others pure blood?" I asked. "Neh, actually L.Joe hyung is the leader of all vampires" Ricky answered. An 'o' shaped my mouth as we arrived at the classroom. You sniffed and noticed that there are humans at your school.

"Jamkkan, there are humans here too?" I asked. "Neh" they answered. They both got in first as I waited for the teacher  to motion me to get in.

 

"We have a new student class, please get in" I heard the teacher and went in. "Annyeonghaseyo nae ileum-eun Lee Jangmi ibnida. Nal dolbwa juseyo (Please take care of me)" I greeted and bowed. "Okay, please seat next to... umm.. Jonghyun. Jonghyun-ssi please raise your hand" the you saw Changjo raised his hand and sat next to him. "Don't you think you'll turn into ashes if you stay there?" he whispered silently. "Ani, I have the ability to stay under the sun" you answered as he formed an 'o' shape in his mouth.

 

-Skip to lunch time-

I packed my things and went to the rooftop since at times I want to be alone. I went upstairs and followed each floors. Once I reached the rooftop I quickly went up when I saw stairs at the side of the door. Then I sat and drifted of to sleep.

 

Changjo's POV

Aish.. where did that girl go? I went to find Jangmi everywhere but showed no sign of her. "Rooftop" I said to myself. Once I reached the rooftop, I already felt someones presence here. *I knew it* then I opened the door to see no signs of her. "I thought she's here" I scratched my head.

I climbed the other stairs and saw her in deep slumber. *Must be tired*. Then I sat next to her. 

 

I quickly looked at her face. Her long eye lashes, her nose-shape just like hyung, and her kissable lips. When I thought of that my heart beated fast. 

*What's this? Don't tell me.. A-ani it couldn't be she's just a friend. Just a friend*. After a minute I saw her moving and her eyes widened when she saw me.

 

"W-why a-are you h-here?" she said pointing to me. "Nothing. I just managed to find you here" I lied. "O-okay" then I heard a tone. *maybe her phone is ringing* "Neh you're right. Wait I'll answer this".

"Yeobseoyo?" she said on the phone. "Ye ihae(Yes I understand)" then she hunged up. "Who was it?" I asked curious. "Sunggyeol oppa" then she jumped down. I ran towards her to see if she was hurt but thankfully, she wasn't.  *Aish that girl* "I heard that" she said. "Yah! Wait up!"

 

-Skip to end class-

"Class Dissmissed" your teacher said. You packed your bags and went outside since the dorm is only next to your school. When you went out you saw Sungjong "Oppa" you said and hugged him. "Yah! How's class?" he asked. "It's cool" you answered.

 

"So your gonna stay at the dorm?" he asked again. "Neh" you answered. Sungjong nodded and went first. You saw a girl which you could think is new too.

You tapped her shoulders which shocked her. "Annyeong" you said. "A-annyeong what do you need?" she asked. "Do you know dorm number 124?" I asked.

"Yah! That's my dorm number" she said. "That means we're roommates" you said as the girl weakly smiled. 

 

"Nice to meet you. Lee Jangmi ibnida" you greeted. "Bae Suzy" the girl said as we both shaked hands. *Human* you thought. "Then ka ja" after it someone spoke to your mind.

 

*Why are you with a human?* someone asked. Its voice was familiar to you. *She's my roommate. I'm cautious so don't worry. My secret wont be revealed* you answered in your mind. *Be careful* after it the voice was gone.

 

Who do you think it was?? Wah~ I want to make it interesting

Guess I have to go. I need to meet up with my classmate. 

When I come back, I'll update as much as I can.

Kamsahabnida.

 

-Teentopsarang