Did my powers upgraded? So confused| Trouble

우리는 같은이야 (We're the same)

 

Suzy woke up in the morning stretching her arms. "Morn- AHH!!" Suzy shouted placing her hand over her beating chest. "Morning. Oh! Did I startle you? mianhe" you said and backflipped into a straight position. "How'd you do that thing hanging over the railings of her bed?" she asked a bit amused.

 

"Acrobats" you said simply. "Going to bathe first" you said and closed the door. "And don't peak in" you pop you're head no the door making Suzy startled. "Please don't do that again 'kay? " she said. You nodded and started using the bathroom.

 

You went out wearing your uniform properly and nicely. You arranged your things and waited for Suzy. "Unnie you're taking it too long" you whined. "Sorry". Couple of minutes past and it was already 7:00. "Done" she said. "For too long" you added which made the both of you laugh. "Okay. Okay sorry now can we eat breakfast? baegopa" Suzy said rubbing her stomach. "Sure" you clunged an arm on her as both of you started skipping on the way to the school's cafeteria.

 

You went to buy only sandwich and capuccino for breakfast. "Not going to eat much?" Suzy asked tilting her head which showned her neck. You glanced at it and gulped. "N-neh" you quickly ate your food fast and drank your tablets. "You're taking tablets? For what?" Suzy asked again raising her brow. 

 

*God, can she stop questioning me?* you thought. "These that I take at times is only when my headache would occur" you lied. Since Suzy didn't notice it because she was too innocent, she just shrugged as you waited for her to finish her food.

 

"Ka ja or will be late" you lend a hand on her and helped her get up then both of you walked your way to your room. "JANGMI!!" You heard someone calling your name.

 

Ricky jumped hugging you tightly as. "R-Ricky-ah c-can't b-breath" you said. "Sorry. Your friend?" Ricky asked pointing to Suzy. "Neh, she's my friend" you said. "Suzy unnie meet Ricky. Ricky meet Suzy unnie" I said. "Bae Suzy ibnida". "Ricky ibnida" he greeted and the wind rushed.

 

*Oh! Strong scent. Wonder how Jangmi handles this* you red his thought and glared at him saying dont-you-dare-make-a-move face. "Oops! Oh they're here" Ricky said pointing to the other Teen Top members as girls started to squeal. "Annyeong" you bowed. "Annyeong Jangmi" Changjo and Niel said. "Yo" CAP said cooly. "Annyeong" Chunji said and winked. "Annyeong Jangmi" L.Joe said softly. *Strong scent* you red CAP's thought. 

 

"Suzy unnie better go to the classroom first" you said. 'But-" you cutted her off. "No buts please" you said using your aegyo. Since SUzy cant resist she said the word 'Fine' and left.

You sighed and glared at them. "Dont you dare hurt her" you gave them piercing eyes as Ricky spoked. "Its okay we wont. The thing is" he paused. "How could you handle her if she has a strong scent?" he asked. "Tablets. But, I'm getting used to her now" an 'o' shaped in their mouth except for L.Joe.

 

"Have to go b-" Niel grabbed hold of your wrist. "Hamkke kaja (Lets go together)" he said as you nodded and waved at the rest.

"Dont you think they'll be-".. "Getting confuse about my actions lately?" he continued. You slapped his arm playfuly as you arriveds at your class. "Get in" you said. "A-ani. Ladies first" you nodded and went in closing the door at him. 

"Y-Yah why did you do that?" he said and plopped on his seat. "You said 'Ladies first' so I have to close the door for you yourself to open" you snickered and crossed arms facing at him. Niel shook his head as he thought. *Tsk. Crazy*.

 

"I heard that" you said facing on the board. *Stupid* he spoke in his mind. *Idiot* you spoke back. *You're are much an idiot* he answered back again. *THICK LIPS* you shouted in your mind making Niel's head hurt. "What was that?" he argued.

 

"Sorry..pft...Thick lips" you said afraid to burst out laughing. "Stop calling me that" he said. Your teacher glared at the both of you. "Detention after school" before you could say anything, he turned his back and started writing on the board.

 

*Thank you* you red Niel's mind. *No prob. But I had fun* with that you waited for class to end.

 

-Skip to end of class-

 

"I cant believe I have to do this" Niel whined which made you chuckle. "Cleaning the library is much better than cleaning all of the classrooms" you snorted back. He just shrugged and went inside the library.

"I'm giving the keys to you. Just give it to the office since they'll be overtiming and please dont take too long" the librarian said. "Neh" you both bowed as the librarian left.

 

You started cleaning and dusting off the dust from the books. 

Just by that you thought about yesterday. "Was that power really mine? I mean did my powers upgraded?" You asked yourself silently afraid if Niel would hear it but he actually did. "Ugh.. so confused thinking about it" you ruffled your hair and continued cleaning. "What do you mean by that?" Niel popped out of nowhere which made you startle as  you slipped. 

 

Glad;y, Niel caught you and held on your waists. Your faces were inches closer. You saw Niel flushed red as you also felt yourself heat up. "N-niel" you said. He blinked and let go of you. "Sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck and went beside you.

"What do you mean by powers upgraded?" he asked. You told him the whole story  as he nodded. "You're already most like him" he mumbled to himself. You glanced at the giant clock and it was already 8 in the evening,

 

"Now we're getting into trouble. Lots of Level E's would rome around especially here" you said stomping your feet. "Then let's go and walk fast. If there are Level Es around then kill them" he said.

You went out and already felt somebody's presence. "Watch out" you warned him. Your eyes turned red so as him. You looked at his eyes and it was the same as yours. You just shrugged and got ready. 

"Ahh" you shouted as a Level E vampire jumped to you. You let your hands out as Niel stand there shock. You opened on of your eyes and it was already turned into ashes. "I-it glowed again" you closed your hands and it was gone. "You almost have the same powers as us" he said. 

You and Niel just ran at fast speed and arrived at your rooms.

 

"oh! you're already home. You got me so worried" Suzy said and hugged you. "Sorry to worry you. I have to take a sleep".

 

On all of my chapter titles, guess this is the longest one.

kekeke. Hope you'd subscribe and leave a comment.

 

SAENGIL CHUKHAHABNIDA TEEN TOP L.JOE!!

HE ALREADY TURNED 20 *Tears falling out* kekekeke.

 

-Teentopsarang