Hanging out

우리는 같은이야 (We're the same)

 

I went to my next subject class when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Jangmi-ah want to hang out with us at lunch?" Changjo asked. I looked at him raising a brow and smirked. "Maybe not" you trailed off. You bit your lip when you saw his face fell. 

 

"Fine" he said. I failed to held my laughter in and laugh softly. "Of course I want to hang out with you guys. And I cant believe you fell for a trick" I said wiping a tear which slipped to my eye from laughing. Changjo's face softened at the sight and nodded. "Well, see you then" and began walking to his next subject class.

 

I was about to come in when I bumped to someone. *Ugh. Why do I always bump into someone* I thought and heard a girl chuckle. "Annyeong Jangmi" I looked up to see Sunny unnie and Taeyeon unnie together. "How are you unnies? Long time no see" I said. Me and SNSD unnies were friends back in middle school which I was close with.

 

"We're fine actually. Oh! We have to go now. Annyeong" they said and waved at me and I waved back. *Missed hanging out with them* I thought and went inside our Math class. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I tapped at my ballpen in my chin not listening to the teacher. *Why does she keep on lecturing that?* I asked in my mind annoyed. *'Cause the Mid-term exams will be next week befor christmas break* someone answered on my mind. I looked around to see Niel waving at me. *Right your the only vampire in my class* I said back at my mind. *Well, you better listen before sem caughts you*. I smiled at him being concern and replied back. *If she calls me I can answer her question directly so just shut up Blowfish!* I shouted. I glanced at him who held his head and gave him an apologetic look.

 

He nodded his head as if saying to look at the front. I turn to look at the front and saw seongsaengnim looking at me. "Ms. Lee mind answering this problem on board since you weren't paying attention" I nodded my head and went infront and answered the problem fast. 

I turned around to see them jaws dropped. Sem cleared and motioned me to get back to class. I went back to my seat and everything became silent. I groaned in annoyance and spoke, "Sem, are we just seating here waiting for someone to talk?" I said annoyed. Just then the bell rang and I walked my way to Niel. 

 

"You acted snobbishly earlier" he said amused. "Really? Dont expect me to act kind or girls saying 'come with me oppa' " I said mimmicking the last 4 words.  Both of us laughed and noticed Changjo's prescence. "Yo!" he said. "Let's go" he clunged an arm at my shoulder which made me blush. My heartbeat increased. 

 

"Hey" Chunji greeted and winked at me. "You're crazy. And stop flirting me" I said crossing an arm at him. "Aww~ she already noticed it" he pouted. I shook my head and sat between L.Joe and Changjo. "How's class?" L.Joe asked. "Its great" I gave him thumbs up and smiled. "During our math class you kept on annoying me" Niel said. "It was you who annoyed me pabo" I looked away at him and began eating my sandwhich.

 

"How's Suzy? Have you already bitten her?" Cap said. "Are you freakin' crazy?!" I shouted which made them flinch. "Its just that she has strong scent" he said and the others except L.Joe nodded. I sighed and facepalmed myself. "If I had bitten her then she'll knew who I truly am. You're just like that Blowfish over there". "Yah!". "Sorry".

 

"So you have-". "Minsoo" I said not wanting to finish his sentence. I called him by his true name so that he wont be asking again. "L.Joe-ssi. Have you heard about the night class building Andy announced at us?" I asked. "Yes. Me, Chunji and Minsoo are transferring at Night Class in order to watch the vampires actions and as one of the respected Purebloods" he explained and I nodded with an 'o' shaped in my mouth.

 

"Yesterday I saw a shelf in the library that only vampires can see. Now I'm amazed at those Vampire Hunters" I said nodding my head. "How come I haven't noticed it". "'Cause you aren't even going inside the library". "'Cause I HATE silence". "Then we're complete opposites". 

 

Right after it the bell rang and I bid goodbye to them and ran fast only by human's speed and went to my next class