Kiss

우리는 같은이야 (We're the same)

 

I took a glance at the window beside me and saw that it was morning. I glanced at Suzy who was still sleeping peacefully. *Right. Today's Saturday* I thought and went down at my bed. I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

 

Once I was done I changed into some warm outfit and wore my thick jacket. "Might as well spend my day at the library" I beamed silently and got the key on my bag and shoved it in my pocket. 

I got out of the room without leaving a not to Suzy since I dont want disturbance. I walked out of the Girl's dorm and took a glance at the Boys'. * I wonder if Sungjong oppa is still asleep* I thought and shrugged. "Where you going this early?" A voice stopped me I turned my head to see Kai smirking while walking towards my side. 

 

"And what is it to you?" I asked coldly. He began to rub both his arms by his hands pretending to be cold because of my action. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. "Wait for me" he said. A smirk plastered on my face and ran in Vampire's speed since there aren't any humans around except for him. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I stopped infront of the library to see Kai still running. I chuckled *How cute.. Wait, What am I saying?* I ruffled my hair and got the key and opened the library. "Finally. Peace" but it was already interrupted. "You.. dont do that.. again" Kai said panting heavily. I stuck my tongue at him and chuckled. I then walked to the shelf I discrovered yesterday.

 

I picked out the Vampire's History when the door opened again. "Oh, Jangmi you're here again with?"."Kai" and the woman nodded. "Ah.. yes Jongin" she turned her head to look at me. "Have you discovered the shelf already?" I nodded. "Okay. I just came here to get my bag. You're incharge with the key and". "Yes ma'am I know. Bye" I waved my hand at her and she waved back and walked out of the library.

 

I turned my head back to the book and looked at the contents. "Vampire's Pureblood Heir" I turned the page to that title and saw the Heir of Purebloods. I took a glance at Kai who has his hand on his cheek resting on it while looking at his features.

I saw him smirk and looked at me. " Handsome right?" he smirked. "Puh-lease I'd rather die than telling you that" I rolled my eyes and focused on the book again.

'Lee Family- One of the strongest and the royal family of Purebloods. Lee Byunghun, Lee Hyun Ki and Lee Jin Ae. Byunghun, the prince of the vampire heir actually has a younger sister which is unknown to the Vampire Heir. It says that it has already died after the war of Vampires to Level Es and its the Lee's cousin Lee Kwan. Others say that the Pureblood princess is still alive. But, the only thing is, the Lee's history is only a big secret to the Vampire heir.' Then it shows the Lee's family picture. 

 

I took a glance at it and squinted my eyes. I saw a picture of a four-year old girl but its face was erased. "It feels like its me" I mumbled silently. I glanced at Kai who was next to me looking deeply in my eyes. I then felt my heartbeat accelerate. *What's this feeling?* I thought. I looked back at him and he began leaning forward. 

 

I glanced at his dark brown eyes and perfectly shaped jaw line and noticed his eyes landed on my lips. I bit my lip and saw him smirk.

 

Kai's POV

 

I stood up and sat beside Jangmi who didn't notice me. I began to look at her beautiful features. Her cute eyes, her tinted cheeks and my eyes landed on her kissable lips. My heart began to increase. *Dont tell me I like her. But if its possible, we're not forbidden to love vampires* I thought. 

 

She turned her head to look at me who was looking deeply into her eyes. I felt my heartbeat increase and was about to explode. It was thumping like noisy bass drum. I began to lean forward to her and glanced at her lips. I saw her bit her lip which I found amusing. I leaned again and our foreheads were touching. She leaned afterwards and our noses are touching. I saw her blush madly as our lips were inches afar. I didn't hesitate and leaned to kiss her on the lips. 

 

Jangmi's POV

 

He leaned in and kissed ME on the lips. My heartbeated like crazy and wanted to explode. I didn't notice that I was responding back and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and the kiss went passionately. 

 

We pulled away panting for air and I was blushing madly. It became awkward after the kiss. "I-uh.. want a drink? there's a vending machine inside here" he said breaking the awkwardness. "Uh.. sure thanks" I said and he went to the vending machine.

 

I touched my lips and felt it curved upwards. I shook my head and returned the book to the shelf. *But still, the girl looks familiar* I thought.