Annoying Kai

우리는 같은이야 (We're the same)

 

I went to back to my room to see Suzy sleeping already. 'Hope she had forgotten it' I thought and smiled. I felt my phone buzzed on my pocket and saw 3 text messages. "How come I didn't feel it buzzing?" then red the messages.

 

(1) From: Changjo

Jangmi-ah you okay? I heard you and your human friend got attacked you hurt?

 

(2) From: Changjo

Please text back. Me and the others are worried. 

 

(3) From: Changjo

If you're okay then please text back.

 

I smiled at his text and replied. 

 

From: Jangmi

Dont worry I'm pretty fine.

 

Then send the message with a smile. I grabbed my coat and went outside through the hallways. I was looking around when I bumped into someone. "Sorry I did-" I didnt finished my sentence when I saw who it was. "Where are you going?" Kai asked. "Taking fresh air stupid" I said with my poker face. "You're still who you are with that poker face of yours" Kai said then I walked past him.

I sighed and stopped at my tracks and looked around if there are no people around the hallways. 'Seems like they're at their rooms' I thought and evily smirked. I glanced at Kai who was leaning on the wall with cross arms. "Bye" I said and dashed out jumping from my floor to the last. "YAH!!" I heard Kai shout and went running following me.

 

I ran fast with no sweat trickling down my face and stopped at our school library. I glanced around to see no sign of Kai and went inside. 

 

Meanwhile~

 

Kai was running with his accurate speed to follow you and stopped at his tracks catching his breathe. 'Great. She's a vampire' he thought and went to the school to see your figure infront of the library. You turned your head to his direction as he quickly hide behind the tree. "Good that she didn't found me"Kai said to himself as he saw you walking in then he followed. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went inside to see nobody. All windows were closed but the air conditioner was still on. 'Its good that the teacher-in-charge of this library gave the spare key to me' I thought and shoved the key back to my pocket and went to the historical books lane.

 

I began to trace my fingers with the books titled. ''Where was it?'' I asked myself with a pout. I began to find the book again then, "There it is" I said and picked out the book and sat beside the shelf and began to read it. Without noticing Kai was already beside me. I looked at him as he was peeking through what I was reading. My face was inches to his then he looked at me straight into the eyes and began to lean closer. 

 

"W-what are you doing?" I stammered backing. He began to lean closer as I shut my eyes close. I heard him laugh as I slapped the book to his arm. "Yah! That hurts you know?" He scowled. "That serves you right. And what are you doing here?" I asked bluntly. "Nothing. How 'bout you? Were you interested by me that you followed me all the way here?" he asked wiggling his brow. "Puh-lease. I was the one who opened this library stupid" I said and began to walk away.

 

I placed the book back at the shelf and began to find another book again. I felt Kai's presence as I turned around to look at him. "Do you even have your own business?" I asked with my 'you're so annoying' face. "Nope. I just wanted to annoy you" he said proudly. "Just go and annoy someone else. Or how about your fan girls who always call you 'Kai oppa'" I said mimicking the last sentence. "Sorry but my choice is you" he said. I sighed in annoyance and began to search a book again. I left the History books lane as I began to roam around finding another book.

 

I stopped at my tracks when I saw a medium shelf with lots of books in it. I went near it and began to read the titles. "Vampire's History. Vampire's abilities" I began to read them loudly. I picked out the Vampire's history books. "Hey where'd you found that? I didn't even know they had books for vampire's knowledge" Kai said. "Neither me. I didn't even saw it before. And I also heard Andy, the president of you association, is adding another class which is Night class for vampires who doesnt have the ability to stay in the sun" I said. "Well that shelf should be kept in secret" he shrugged his shoulders and placed his elbows on the desk.

 

"And for you to say. The teacher-in-charge here is a Vampire Hunter so I guess we vampires are allowed to see it not the humans" I said and opened the book. I began to read some of the pages and placed it back to the shelf. I picked out the one with Vampire's abilities entitled in it. 'Maybe I can know what my powers were' I thought and began to change the pages. I stopped at a page which has a photo of my power. I began to read every details within it.

 

'Flame of Lightning. Only Level A or Bs can have this kind of ability. It has streaks of lightning which appears after a second and disappears again. It was named Flame of Lightning since it is a ball of fire with lightning streaks. If Vampires or even  humans touched the ball of fire would surely be the end of their lives. The usual vampires who has this kind of powers are Level As especially the Pureblood rulers.'

 

"How come I didn't know about this?" I asked myself. "Cause you're dumb" I heard Kai spoke as I found out he was also reading the book. "By the means of that, why were you so interested?" he asked looking at me. "Its because I haven't heard about it" I lied.

 

I stood up at the chair and placed the book back to the shelf. I looked at my watch to see the time was already 8:17 in the evening. "Shoot. Its already night. Lets go before we meet those beasts again" I said without realizing that I grabbed Kai's hand and closed the library fast then ran through the way back to the dorm without meeting any Level Es