Friendship

우리는 같은이야 (We're the same)

 

It was already 3 days since I started living with my roommate Suzy. Sometimes I might react and bit her neck but didn't since I have my tablets. I was being cold towards her since I dont want to smell her scent again.

 

"Jangmi-ssi you okay?" she asked. "Oh. Unbelivebly okay. I just want some.. you know... fresh air" I said and grabbed my sweater and went out.

*Ugh.. now I'm crazy. The only thing is.. should I befriend her or not? I mean.. she's practically a good person* I ruffled my hair in frustration. I went downstairs and went outside. I glanced at the giant clock beside our gate, "2:00" I said to myself. I just shrugged and went jumping from tree to tree.

 

I went down and walked towards the rooftop.

 

I walked there for at least.. I dont know. I ran fast and moved swiftly preventing to hit the passerbys at the hall since we have no class. *The thought is what did our ing teacher did today?*. When I arrived at the rooftop I quickly jumped at the railings which wasn't too dangerous for me. I just kept walking back and forth and felt the sweet breeze. *I wonder where my parents are now?*.

 

"Probably heaven?" the voice shocked me as I loss my balance and fell. A hand caught up to my waist and looked at the person. "Chunji?" I asked. "Yup, that's me" and helped me down. "Next time be careful, its too dangerous wangbi(Princess)" he covered his mouth quickly. "Wangbi? what do you mean by that?" I tilted my head. "Nothing my tongue just slipped" he said.

 

*God I'm dead* I red his thought. "Dead? By whom? You should tell me" I said again. "I-its okay.. I-I mean Changjo's dead if h-he'll saw this" he said stutterring. *Stupid*. "Am not". "You are". "Am not". "You are". "I said am n-". He stopped when he heard the door opened. "Gotta go annyeong" he waved his hand and I waved back. I jumped to the railings again and sat there. I looked at the ground to see how high I was. 

 

"Woah~ Just by the thought of it, I might truly die" I said to myself then felt someone's presence. I turned my head to see Changjo with both of his hands cupped on his chin. I looked at his face when he spoke up "Am I that handsome to be stared at?". I blushed and looked away shooking my head. "O-of course not, I-I was wondering how you got in" I stuttered. 

There was a bits of silence, not awkward but a peaceful one. "Changjo" he turned his head raising his brow "Is it okay to befriend a human?" I asked. "Its up to you if you want to. If its scent isn't bothering you either. I mean if she's good to you and she trusts you, I guess I could call the friendship" he said. I thought of it for a couple of seconds and smiled. "Thanks" I jumped off the railings and pecked on his cheeks and went back to the dorm. 

 

"Get back to your room now. Its almost getting dark. Annyeong" I waved and ran as fast as I can. All I can see now in my mind is the smiling Changjo. "Guess I should befriend her" I stopped outside the gate and began jumping from tree to tree again. I stepped on the fourth branch as I fall. "Ugh" I said hitting the ground with my but. "Apa" I rubbed it and walked. 

 

"Hey lady need some help?" I heard someone. "No thanks" I said and walked past him. He grabbed hold of my wrist as I felt contact. *Level E* I saw him smirk and began dragging me. * this! now I'm in trouble* since I was a bit strong I pulled my hand away from his grip as he transformed into a beast and was about to attack me. I saw his fangs as my past went back. 

I covered my face with my hand as I felt the presence was gone. I looked at myself and saw my hand glow showing fire. "Huh?" I closed my hands and it was gone. "Was that power mine?" I asked myself. I stood up and looked at the level E vampire into ashes. 

 

I went back to the dorm and onto my room. I knocked the door. "Suzy unnie, you awake there? please open up" I said. The door went open with the figure of Suzy unnie with her worried face. "What's with the face? I mean.. don't worry I'm fine 'kay" I gave her my reassuring smile as she nodded and went to her bed. "Oh, I forgot. I have an assignment to do. Are you already done unnie?" I asked getting my notebook and pen out my bag.

"Nope. I was waiting for you" a smile appeared through my face as I nodded. She taught me the formulas to use in the assignments and began laughing and joking. *So I guess I'll befriend her* with that thought, I smiled and nodded my head.

 

"You okay?" I looked at her and nodded. 

 

"Done" I said and closed my notebook and shoved it inside my bag with the pen. "Night unnie sweetdreams" I climbed up the bed and lied down hearing her say goodnight. When I heard silence, I looked down seeing Suzy unnie already asleep.

 

I remembered the fight with the Level E vampire. "Was it mine? or not?" I asked silently not wanting to wake unnie up. I jumped down getting my book and began reading it till morning.

 

HOW WAS IT?? HOPE YOU DO LIKE IT.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND DO LEAVE A COMMENT.

IF YOU WONDER WHY IT'S A BIT SHORT, THE ANSWER IS THAT I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS OR MORE.

KEKEKE. SUBSCRIBE THIS PLEASE.

 

DAESGEULGWA GUDOG!! JEBAL JEBAL!

JEONGMAL MODUGA GOMAWOYO ^^ ^-^.

 

파이팅!

-TEENTOPSARANG