Eotteohke?

우리는 같은이야 (We're the same)

 

 I followed Suzy unnie on the way to the dorm. "Suzy-ssi" I said. "Neh". "Your where born on October 10, 1994 right?" I asked. "H-how did you know?". "I red at the students class book" I lied. The thing is, I know how to find their information by looking at their past. I saw her past when it was her birthday. "May I ask again?" She nodded and told me to go on. "Where's the boys dorm?" I tilted my head to find an answer.

 

"Beside ours and we're here" I stopped and took a look at it. "It sure is big" I complimented.  Suzy unnie lead the way to our room. As we arrived at our room, I opened it and saw it simple. Everything where arranged properly. "You should go take a bath first which is at the right side" she said pointing towards a door.

 

I quickly unpacked my things, and went to bathe. I walked out into comfortable clothes and excused myself. As I got out I kept on thinking Sungjong oppa's room number. "266" I said repeatedly.

 

I went downstairs and opened the door slightly. I looked around and saw that there was no Level E's around. 

 

I sighed in relief and ran towards their dorm. I barged in and opened the door slowly. "First floor starts from 1 to 100. Second floor starts from 101 to 200. Then" I paused. "Sungjong's room is at the third floor" I beamed and clasped my hands silently.

 

I looked around and saw no signs of students and began jumping to first,second and the third floor. As I arrived I looked around to see if anyone sees what I did. I went to the right way as I bumped into someone. "Ugh" I said as my hit the ground.

 

"Sorry" I dusted myself up. "Ani. Its okay. I wasn't watching my way" the guy said. I looked at him from head to toe till I saw some sign at his shirt on the right side  of his shoulders. *Vampire Hunters Association* I shooked my head and began to ask, "Do you know where room 266 is?".

 

"That's my room number" he said. "What do you need?" he added in a cold voice. "Lee Sungjong" I said coldly too. "Sister?". *Aish, when can this guy stop asking*. "Appointed?" I asked curiously. "Then you're one of him" he walked past me.

 

"Wait up! I don't even know your name" I said walking beside him. "Name is Kai" he said. "Jangmi ibnida" I smiled as he looked straight ahead.

*What's wrong?*. After a minute or seconds, "Here" he said pointing to the door.

 

"Aren't you going in?" I asked. "You go in" he said. I shrugged and went in first seeing Sungjong oppa on the bed. I went to him and whispered something. "Do you have some bloodtablets?" I asked. He looked at me eyes widened.

 

"W-waeyo?". "I need it. My roommate is a human and she have a tiny strong scent" I whispered the last sentence. "Can you please go out first?" Sungjong oppa said. "Ani. Just give her what you need quickly" he snorted out. *Cold* I heard Sungjong oppa chuckled and nodded. 

 

"Here" he handed it to me at the back as I shoved it in my pocket. "Have a nice sleep" I bowed and went out. *Right, now that I thought of it, Andy is the president of the Vampire Hunters Association that's why there are Vampire hunters here*. "As if we'll hurt them" I said to myself.

 

"Hurt what?" I got startled at the voice as I looked behind seeing Niel oppa tilting his head. "Nothing" I said. "Tsk. I already red it" he hissed funnily. "Okay then. Have a nice sleep oppa" I said and pecked on his cheeks making him flush red, then jumped to the first floor.

 

I got out of the dormand quickly ran back to ours and shut it. I went back to the room seeing Suzy unnie asleep. As I went up to my bed since it was double bed and red a book. "Vampires can't sleep" I said silently.

 

How was it?? Hope you like it.

Please do leave a comment and subscribe this. And this:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/306217/words-through-notes-changjo-drama-niel-ricky-romance-teentop-you

Thanks very much.

 

JEONGMAL MODUGA GOMAWO ^^

 

-TEENTOPSARANG